Oppa Is Jealous!

Heartstrings

"Im hungry~"

You whined, placing your head on your knees as you sat between the youngest boys. The other three continued to practice, unable to rest until it was near-perfect.

"Shall we go get some food?" 

Seung Yoon gazed up at the clock, mouth twitching as he read from it; 'Two-fourty-eight'. The concentration on his face was enough to start Taehyun and yourself into a fit of giggles, falling into each other. 

"That wasn't too difficult for you, was it Yoonie?~" 

His friend began to tease yet again.

"For that, i'm not going to allow you to come!" 

He jumped to his feet, reaching down to assist you up. 

"Aww, Yoonie~ At least bring me something~"

"No, you're mean!" 

His comment was paired with a child-like pout, quickly tugging you towards the door. Taehyun stared up at you, his puppy eyes begging. 

"Okay, I'll get you something"

His face changed, now sporting his infamous fully-toothed grin. You flapped your hand, bidding farewell as you disappeared from view.

***

You arrived at the cafeteria, having spent the walk discussing random everyday topics. You had fun with Seung Yoon no matter what you were talking about. Both of you wandered up to the counter, collecting a tray each. Seung Yoon began to elbow you gently, in anticipation for his meal. 

"Stop fidgeting, its like you're a child~"

You poked roughly at his side, his giggles became louder. 

***

His plate was soon piled high with delicious food, making your dish of seasoned rice, with potted fruit for Taehyun, seem inadequate. You moved towards the seating,  Double Park attracting your attention with beckoning movements;  Boms excited arm-waving with Daras warm smile was enough to make anyone feel wanted.

"Hello, my dear noonas" 

He bowed to each of them in turn, you replicated this movement, bowing even lower than your acquaintance before taking your seat next to him.

"Wah, your shorts are so cute! Givenchy, right?~"

The ever-observant Dara picked up on your latest piece of kit.

"Oh, yes~ They're my favourite pair" 

Tugging at the leg, you smiled sweetly, reaching over to grasp your chopsticks. You had just managed to take your first bite when Bom spoke, peering at you intently.

"Ah, your skin is so perfect! You're barely wearing any makeup, are you?" 

"Just a bit-"

You cheeped, growing bashful.

"Such a pretty girl" 

She resumed.

"I bet you get alot of attention from the male trainees, eh?"

You took a sideways glance at your neighbour, who was feverishly nodding along to the comments. It was hard to supress your urge to grin.

***

Boms compliments continued to float across the table through mouthfuls of corn, the younger woman agreeing with high-pitched mumbles. The colour of your cheeks darkened; being told such things by two of the women you aspired to be like was certainly very pleasing. The conversation rambled on as you devoured your lunch, rejoining when you were satisfied that every last grain of rice had been consumed.

"-so yeah, we were going to spend tomorrow at the new spa with some of the others"

"You're both welcome to join"

First declined by the male party, the invitation was extended over the table.

"That sounds great"

You reveled in the thought of spending a day with the queens of YG, being fussed over like an adorable younger sibling.

***

Chaerin came gliding into the hall, dressed from head-to-toe in luxurious designs, making a b-line for your table. You bowed as she approached, unworthy of laying your eyes upon her. A gentle hand graced your back, a soft giggle leaking from her lips, soon spreading around the group.

"We see each other every day, relax!" 

You looked up into her kind face.

"Sorry unnie-"

You began, again cut off by her laughter.

"You're so cute~"

She turned, directing her attention to her band-mates.

"Papa wants to discuss filming with us."

Both women rose immediately, bidding a quick farewell before scuttling out of the hall.

***

"Hm, I think the noonas have a soft spot for you~"

Seung Yoon gave you a nudge, causing himself to scatter pieces of steamed vegetable onto the surface.

"Clumsy

Smirking, you watched as he attempted to sweep up, only to make more mess in the process. Several chunks were flicked in your direction, a small war breaking out between the two of you.

"See, even hyung has time to play!"

The younger trainees had crept up on you, settling on the adjoining table. After sharing a wide smile with each of them, Seung Yoon began to fumble in his shirt pocket, eventually bringing out a packet of gum.

"Don't tell your manager I gave you this, it'll get me in trouble!"

He chuckled sweetly as they swarmed towards his open hand, taking a piece each and thanking him with innocent grins. He gave a glance over his shoulder, ensuring that he had your approval; a contented sigh as you leant into his back confirming this. The smallest child whispered into the ear of her neighbour, who began to smirk. The words were spread around the group, soon erupting in contagious giggles. Unaware, you both stared blankly at each other.

"What are you guys laughing at?"

They stared up, angelic expressions worn by each face. The most confident child stepped forward, sweeping his hair from his eyes to look directly at you.

"Noona, is he your boyfriend?"

You let out a splutter, shifting away from the man, not having anticipated such a question.

"Uh- No, I don't have a boyfriend"

"You don't-" 

The youth was interrupted by a smaller boy, who had latched himself onto your hand, squeezing tightly.

"Noona, I will be your boyfriend! I will write songs for you!" 

He exclaimed. Your mouth twitched as you held in your laughter, not wanting to hurt the childs feelings.

"Looks like you've found a keeper there!" 

Your elder snickered.

"Oooh, oppa is jealous~" 

The girls chorused, the senior blushed deeply as he gazed into his palm, a lone piece of gum still present.

"Last piece, who wants it?"

He threw it onto the table, causing a distraction as he took you by the arm and pulled you back into the corridor, eventually turning to you when you were both out of sight.

***

"Oppa is jealous~" 

You repeated, pushing into him.

"Shut up" 

He whined, a cheeky smirk appearing on his face. Pausing, you pulled back your arm, forcing him to stop.

"You're not denying it?"

Panic hit him, unable to speak, only letting out tumultuous stutters. His eyebrows twitched uncontrollably, face continuing to redden as he forced a few words from his mouth.

"I-i.. I didn't.. I don't-"

"Chingu-yah!~"

The figure of a young girl came running towards you, interrupting the mans' struggle.

"Hayi!" 

She collided with you, hugging you tightly.

"Ah! How was Bucheon?"

You allowed her to drop to the floor, both of you giggling as children. 

"It was wonderful~ Father and Mother took me shopping. Which reminds me, I have a gift for you!"

Seung Yoon had been following the conversation, hoping to distract from the previous situation with a look of interest. Hayi glanced up at him, quickly realising that she had not greeted him she gave a short bow, almost dropping her multitude of shopping bags.

"Annyeong~" 

His voice had returned to its normal mellow pitch.

"Are you guys busy? I have nothing to do-"

She pouted, her eyes shifting between the two of you.

"Well, actually, we're practicing-"

A disappointed sigh was released, possibly slightly louder than she intended.

"You can come watch if you'd like?"

Seung Yoons suggestion was somewhat unexpected, but you agreed with a vigorous nod of your head, pulling her along as your trio returned to the dance studio.