Rise And Shine!

Heartstrings

"Dunggeun haega tteosseumnida jarieseo ireonaseo-"

The boys had crept into your room, three of them equipped with odd pieces of clothing borrowed from you; your aztec-print jumper flung over Taehyuns shoulders, your satin night gown stretched over Minos bare chest and your favourite bunny slippers now occupied by Seung Yoon.

"-yuchiwone gamnida ssikssikhage gamnida"

You peeked with one eye, grinning broadly as they sung to you.

"I'm not a child~" 

You whined, flipping a pillow towards them, hitting Seung Yoon in the chest. 

"It's too early, go away-"

You rolled over, now facing the wall. Mino leant closer, hovering above your bed.

"Now-now, that wasn't smart was it? I think you know what's coming next~"

"Wha-"

You were cut off by the force of all five of them pouncing onto the bed, ripping off the duvet and attacking you with their icy hands.

"You need to wake up!"

Jinwoos face appeared from the mound of humans, beaming down at you. You pouted, copying Taehyuns favourite eyebrow movement as Seunghoon buried his face in the pillow beside you.

"Come on, you have to spend the day with the noonas!"

You stole back the duvet, clinging to its warmth. Seung Yoon stretched his arms, mischievous smirk on his face as the other boys slid backwards off the bed. You eyed him, slightly concerned as to his thoughts. 

"Ready?

He asked, expression becoming more menacing.

"No!-"

He reached around your waist, lifting you in his arms and placing you over his shoulder triumphantly as you kicked your legs frantically. The boys couldn't contain their mountainous laughter, following you and your captor into the other room. You were dropped onto the sofa, giving a disgusted look at him before driving your fist into his shoulder.

"Ooh, you're not a morning person at all, are you?!" 

Seunghoon was more amused by your action than concerned for his peer.

"Breakfast?"

Taehyun removed your jumper from his person, draping it over you. It fell down your back as you shook your head.

"Ah, you have to eat something!"

"Fine, I'll get some fruit-"

Stumbling to your feet, you were immediately pinned back down onto the sofa, three of the members joining you as Jinwoo and Mino disappeared towards the kitchen. They returned instantly, bearing plates of food, laying them upon the table in front of you. You gawped, such a banquet unexpected from these young men.

"We wanted to make you breakfast as thanks"

"And because you'll need all your energy for today"

"I brewed the tea!"

Seunghoon leant against you, chuckling as he stole a bite from your meal.

***

"How was it?" 

Taehyun took the empty plate as you chewed the last mouthful. You didn't need to say anything as the boys huddled close to you, engulfing you in another warm group hug. Mino glanced at his watch, jumping slightly.

"Oh, we should get going! This little lady needs to get ready-"

"Have fun~" 

Seung Yoon led his band-mates towards the exit, turning at the end to flash a smile, before quickly vanishing from sight. You smiled fondly as you wandered into your room to get ready.

***

The new dress from Hayi was certainly very flattering; your petite frame was exaggerated in the best of ways by the delicate stitching, the fabric giving a slight shimmer as you moved. You felt magnificent.