Chapter 7

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s almost lunch time when Minseok woke up. He didn’t really have a good rest because of some things bothering him. As he was having deep thoughts, something caught his attention - an elegant gold ring on his finger. He took it off and started to scan. There were writings engraved on the inside part of the ring.

‘Kim Joonmyun & Kim Minseok - July, 2014’

Minseok tried hard to remember the name but he failed. After some attempts and getting no results, he screamed in disappointment.

“What happened? Hon, is there something wrong?” the man who was crying a while ago ran over to him and asked with such a very worried expression.

“Oh? I-I’m fine. It’s just I tried to remember things but I didn’t succeed.”

“Don’t strain yourself too much. You’ll recall things little by little soon.” The guy assured him with a smile.

“By any chance, are you Joonmyun?”

“Y-yes. D-do you remember me now?”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’ll help you recollect your memories when you got out here. Eat well and rest well so you can recover quickly.” Joonmyun said smiling but Minseok can see the sadness in his eyes.

Then a nurse came with his food since its noon already. Joonmyun offered himself to feed Minseok and the other didn’t complain anymore. Mrs. Kim came back after a little while.

“You’re alone? Where’s Chanyeol?”

“Oh he had some things to do. He just came back from Japan yesterday so he needs to rest too.”

“Japan? What did he do there?”

“He’s managing their company with his sister. He came back here because they’re planning some business expansion.”

“I see.” Mrs. Kim can see the disappointment on her son’s face and as she looked at Joonmyun, sadness filled his eyes but he tried hard not to make it obvious.

Silence aired the room when Mrs. Kim broke it with some good news. “I forgot! Your doctor said that they’ll run some tests to see if there are other effects of your accident and you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter