Chapter 14

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok slid off the curtains sideward to let warm sunlight enter the room that made Joonmyun woke up. It’s his second day at the hospital. Even though the other didn’t want to, Minseok insisted that he should stay in the hospital and signed for his confinement.

“Good morning.” Minseok greeted the other.

Joonmyun opened his eyes a bit and rubbed them using the back of his hand like a kid. The first thing he saw was an angel smiling at him so he smiled back. Minseok's skin aglow as the sunbeam strikes his milky white skin.

“Good morning. You look beautiful.” Joonmyun managed to compliment his husband.

He certainly knows what to do to let Minseok show some touch of cherry red on his flawlessly round cheeks. Joonmyun chortled in the fact that until now, his husband is still not used to his cheesiness. It’s just heartrending to think that he doesn’t have a chance to see that for forever. He snapped out from his deep thoughts when Minseok sat on the space at the edge of his bed.

“What are you thinking?

“I’m just keeping a picture of your smile deeply in my memory. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to see that when you left.” Joonmyun smiled as if sadness was not lingering in his eyes.

It’s not the time to deny things.  He promised himself to make their remaining time together, a valuable one. He needed to be honest to him so he wouldn’t regret things again.

Minseok repeatedly ran his fingers through Joonmyun's hair while listening to his explanation. He just let out a sigh before he smiled after hearing his last words. Minseok shifted his body down, leaning closer to the other as their heads closed to each other side by side. The next words of Minseok made his heart skipped a beat.

“I made up my mind. I won’t leave you anymore.” Minseok whispered sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter