Chapter 8

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can I have breakfast with you guys?”

Joonmyun was flustered inside but he didn’t show it. He was worried that Minseok might have built a negative impression of him. Although he was feeling uncomfortable with his husband’s first love around, he didn’t have any choice but to let the other join their first breakfast at home.

“Have a sit. Do you want coffee too?” Minseok offered after a few moments of silence.

“Well, if you insist.” Chanyeol replied with a playful smile which made the shorter blushed.

Minseok ran right away to the kitchen to make Chanyeol his coffee. It’s obvious that he became more energetic since Chanyeol arrived. He completely changed all of a sudden and forgot about his husband at that time being. When he got to the table, he can sense great tension between the two. Minseok noticed that Joonmyun’s expression shows anger but the other one was just smiling.

“What are you talking about?” Minseok asked out of curiosity.

“Nothing. Thanks for the coffee.” Chanyeol then pulled the chair for the other to sit down.

“Joonmyun, nice house huh?” Chanyeol started the battle.

“It’s my parents’ gift for our wedding.” Joonmyun answered, keeping a straight face.

“I want to have one like this someday. I bet it’s better to live in this house with the one you love rather than alone.” Chanyeol teased while looking at Minseok.

“Erm, I’m hungry. Let’s eat first.” Minseok changed the topic due to the weird atmosphere.

And with that, the three started to have their breakfast. But the peaceful morning that Joonmyun prepared for the two of them turned into a disaster. He can see what Chanyeol is up to. The worse thing was, Chanyeol wanted to play a game which Joonmyun is really bad at.

And so, Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter