Chapter 11

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night was especially cold for both of them. They were sharing a single bed but none of them speaks and just staring blankly at the ceiling. A deafening silence aired the room not until a hoarse voice was finally heard.

“I’m really thankful that you agreed to my wish… I was dumbfounded with what happened a while ago… Things happened so fast and I can’t understand anything… I know it will hurt me if you explain everything to me but I really need to clarify things…”

“Please make me understand everything.” Joonmyun asked as low as a sigh from a death bed.

Minseok shifted his body to face the other. With the light from the lampshade on the bedside table, he can see how sad Joonmyun's eyes were. After staring at the other, he went back to his position with guilt eating him.

“I’m really sorry. It started the day when I woke up from my accident. I really freaked out when you said things that were new to me since I lost my memory. Then as soon as I saw Chanyeol, I felt nothing but happiness…” Minseok deeply sighed and paused for a moment. He didn’t want to continue but he knows he have to. As he was about to speak again, he was interrupted by some snuffling from the other. When he tried to look at him again, Joonmyun turned his head away.

“Don’t mind me. Just continue with your talking.” Joonmyun roughly said with his heavy breathing became severe.

“Are you sure? We can talk about this tomorrow.” Minseok asked unsurely.

“Yes. I won’t be able to sleep tonight anyway.”

Minseok hugged his pillow tightly as he decided to continue.

“Since that day he visited me, I always wanted to see him everyday. I really love him and it almost killed me when we broke up that’s why I promised myself I won’t make the same mistake again. You’re a good person and I think you deserves better than me. I can’t make you happy anymore that’s why we’re doing this.” Slowly, he managed to explain everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter