Chapter 4

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joonmyun, who is smiling widely, looked very handsome with his all white attire. He stood there in front of their families and friends while waiting for the other to come out. Minseok, also wearing white tuxedo, walked down the aisle with his mother. His heart flattered upon seeing the other with his brightest expression.

As Minseok walked closer to Joonmyun, the two can feel their own heart beats faster and louder this time. But the smooth sound of piano and violin playing set a calmer mood.

“Please take care of my son.” His mother said while giving Minseok’s hand to Joonmyun.

“Don’t worry, Mom.” Joonmyun assured.

As soon as their hands held each other, they didn’t let each other go. As they exchanged their vows and I dos, it felt like it’s the happiest moment of their lives.

After the whole ceremony was ended, the two drove straight to their new home which was a gift from Joonmyun’s parents. The house is located at a peaceful village in the city. It’s a two-story house, simple yet lovely.

Joonmyun excitedly piggybacked Minseok as they inspected every corner of the house. Since they’re both tired, they decided to rest already and went to their bedroom.

Minseok lied on the soft bed as Joonmyun took a shower first. He tried to pinch his cheeks to assure he’s not dreaming, and it hurts. His eyes sparkled as he stared at the ring on his finger. He had heard that the other turned the water off, and soon enough Joonmyun went outside the bathroom with nothing on, but a towel wrapped around his lower half. He was drying his hair while walking towards the bed. With a pillow, Minseok hid his face which turned very red upon seeing Joonmyun’s body.

“Hey! Why are you hiding your face?” Joonmyun suddenly jumped on the bed.

“Wah! You’re wetting the sheets! Grab some clothes first!” Minseok exclaimed in panic.

“We’re married now. Besides, we must be doing what newlyweds are doing on their first night!” Joonmyun continued teasing the other as he started to hug him.

“But I’m not yet ready for it.” Minseok said in a soft voice.

“I know. I’m just kidding. But you must take a shower too so you can sleep well.” Joonmyun then gave Minseok a soft kiss on the top of his head and stood up already.

After freshening up, Minseok laid beside Joonmyun. The latter pulled him closer and wrapped him in his arms. Minseok can hear Joonmyun’s heart beat as he rested his head on the other’s chest.

“I want to stay like this forever with you.”

“Then let’s be.” Minseok tucked himself even more inside Joonmyun’s embrace.

They didn’t felt the coldness of the night as they shared the warmth of their bodies.

 

-x-x-x-

 

Bright sunbeam peeps through their room’s window. Joonmyun woke up earlier than the other, he had a purpose for that. Joonmyun’s smile was as bright as the morning light as he stared at Minseok peacefully sleeping beside him. He carefully brushed his hand to move the hairs that covering Minseok’s face. He breathes silently, not wanting to wake up the other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter