Chapter 6

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He wasn’t able to answer that question. Joonmyun was frozen at his position. Minseok’s eyes were expressing a calm emotion and his face was curious like a child. Joonmyun tried to speak but as he opened his mouth, no words came out. The room was filled with pure silence as Minseok broke it.

“Hmm hello?” he tried to get the other back to his senses.

“Oh? Haha! Y-you g-got me there.” Joonmyun said while smiling nervously as cold sweat started to break from his forehead. He tried to walk closer to Minseok but the other’s confused expression didn’t change.

“What do you mean? Did I say something funny?”

“Hon please stop joking. I’m scared now.” Tears started to cloud Joonmyun’s eyes. He held Minseok’s hands but the other pulled it back.

“You’re the one who’s freaking me out here. Wha-what did you just called me?”

“It’s me, your husband.”

“What? I think you’re mistaken mister.”

That very moment, it felt like all his strength was depleted. He fell on the floor as his knees grew fainter, teardrops incessantly descending to his closed fists.

Just then, somebody turned the doorknob and the door swung opened.

“Hyung! You’re awake now!”

“Yah! Where have you been? I waited last night for you but you didn’t show up!” Minseok cried in anger.

Chanyeol was dumbfounded with what just came out from Minseok. He wasn’t expecting that reaction for he had no idea what’s going on. He was even shocked more to see a man kneeling beside Minseok’s bed while crying his heart out and mumbling something.

“It’s all my fault. Please forgive me hon.” Joonmyun chocked to his tears, spoke softly like a sigh over and over again.

Minseok was able to hear the man beside his bed and he’s really bemused. He stared at the other’s mournful cry. He was scared and confused that time but there’s something inside him telling that he wanted to comfort him but still, he’s a total stranger for him. After a few moments, Chanyeol approached Joonmyun and assisted him outside. He wanted to know everything from the other.

 

-x-x-x-

 

As the doctor check on Minseok, the two walked and sat on the chairs outside the room. Chanyeol was very anxious so he decided to speak up first.

“I’m Chanyeol. And you are?” he wasn’t sure what the other was related to Minseok but he’s certain that this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter