Chapter 9

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joonmyun can’t stop worrying about Minseok. He’s been thinking what Chanyeol was planning to do. After that call a while ago and knowing that it’s his husband’s first love, he started to lose focus on everything that day.

It’s getting late already and Minseok felt sleepy. Though it’s still awkward for him, he still decided to share a bed with Joonmyun. Due to exhaustion, Minseok easily fell asleep. But on the other side, Joonmyun can’t sleep even how hard he tried to close his eyes.

“I will get Minseok back no matter what it takes.”

These words keep on ringing inside his head.

“He’s mine first and will be mine forever.”

Everytime he closes his eyes, he can see Chanyeol’s expression and everything he said a while ago was coming back. Not wanting to disturb Minseok in his deep sleep, Joonmyun got off of bed and went down the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of red wine and a glass and settled himself in the counter. He drowned himself drinking and soon enough, he finally was able to rest.

 

-x-x-x-

 

The sun wasn’t up yet when Minseok woke up. He reached for his phone on the bedside table and it’s close to morning so he just got up already. When he looked over the other side of the bed, he found no one. Minseok put on his robe and went downstairs. He was surprised when he heard some whimpering, and so he followed where the sound came from which lead him to the kitchen. He found Joonmyun with an unfinished bottle of wine beside him. He stepped closer to clearly hear what Joonmyun was muttering.

“Please don’t leave me.” These words keep coming out of the other with some sobs in between.

Joonmyun awaken with soft touches on his back. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found Minseok on his side. As soon as he saw the shorter guy, he suddenly wrapped his arms around his waist and contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter