Chapter 10

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joonmyun’s world suddenly stopped. He can’t hear anything but his own heart heavily pounding inside him. His knees unconsciously dropped on the floor as tears stream down his face.

“This is another nightmare right?”

“Joonmyun.” Minseok ran to where the other is.

“Please tell me it’s not true.”

“I’m sorry.” Tears also started to cloud his eyes.

The house was filled with rough weeping from a sick man. No one can stop him now, not even a hug from Minseok can ease the pain he’s feeling. The more the other apologized, the more it kills him for it strengthens the fact that this horrible thing is really happening.

“W-what did I do wrong? P-please tell me so I can correct everything.” Joonmyun pleaded

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I’m sorry if I have to do this but Chanyeol's my love.”

Chanyeol stood not far away at the back, wearing his smile of victory. He was shocked when they saw Joonmyun was listening to them but he thought that it’s better for him to know immediately. At least, it won’t be hard for Minseok to tell him. Chanyeol was very satisfied because everything went according to his plans.

“It’s best for everyone of us. If I stay here, we both can’t be happy so we better do this as early as possible.”

“P-please stop. S-stop doing this hon. You’ll regain your memories soon and everything’s going to be fine.”

“You really deserved someone better. I’m not worthy of your l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter