Chapter 3

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks have passed but Minseok haven’t heard from Chanyeol. He’s already tired of crying and waiting and hoping that the other will somehow contact him so he gave up. Maybe there’s really no chance for them.

“Xiumin, you’ve been crying for weeks now.” Joonmyun worriedly talked to Minseok.

“Don’t worry. I won’t cry anymore. I’ll try my best to forget him.”

“I think that’s the best you should do. Just remember that I’m always here for you.”

Months gone by, Minseok slowly forget about Chanyeol. It’s difficult from the start but things got easier with the help of Joonmyun. Joonmyun did everything he can just to make Minseok the happiest person on earth whenever he’s with him. They go out more than twice a week to watch movie, they treat each other to eat outside, and they talked every night before going to sleep.

It’s not hard for them to get closed easily for they agree on almost everything. This is one of the reasons why Joonmyun developed his feelings towards Minseok.

 

-x-x-x-

 

It’s a weekend and Joonmyun have a big plan that day. He contacted Minseok earlier that he will pick him up later. He’s been preparing for one week already and the other didn’t have an idea. Now, it’s been five years already since Minseok accepted Joonmyun’s heart.

Soon, they finally arrived at the amusement park. Minseok can’t hide his excitement because it’s their first time going there. He dragged the other to different rides. Time seemed to fly too fast and it’s getting dark already. Joonmyun was tired already but seeing Minseok was very happy satisfied him.

“Xiumin, let’s ride on that!” Joonmyun, this time, asked the other to tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter