Chapter 1

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok can’t open his eyes. It hurts because of his nonstop weeping last night. He tried to stand up from lying but his body is in pain. It feels like his head is going to explode and his temperature is higher than the normal. After a few minutes of resting, he finally managed to get up. He went to the bathroom to freshen up.

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

1 missed call

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

10 missed calls

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

20 missed calls

His phone keeps on ringing for twenty one times now. He didn’t even bother himself looking for it because he clearly knows who it is. He was tempted to pick it up but his mind tells him he’s not yet ready.

“Just kill me now!” Chanyeol cried after receiving no response from the other. He dialled again for the nth time, hoping to hear the voice of Minseok from the other end of the line.

“Please answer the phone just once.” He muttered.

“Hello?” Minseok spoke.

“Hello son? What’s the matter?”

“Mom, Chanyeol and I broke up last night.”

“Why? Are you alright?” his mom worriedly asked upon hearing some sobs from the other line.

“Oh? Yes. No. I don’t know. I really love him but what he did to me was too much.” Minseok completely cried while explaining.

“Do you want some company?”

“Don’t worry mom, I know you have a lot of work to do. I just made a call to let this out.”

“Are you sure? Okay then, just call me if you need someone to talk to. I’m always here for you.”

“Thank you for listening mom. I love you.”

“I love you too, son.”

With that, Minseok ended the call and let out a deep sigh. He doesn’t have an appetite because of his sickness. He just decided to go to the drugstore near his house to buy some medicines.

 

-x-x-x-

 

After some attempts, he was failed to speak with him. He just rested his back on the sofa and closed his eyes. He can see Minseok’s smiling, oh how he love that smile. His scent was still on the sheets, he really missed him already.

Unconsciously, he started to scan on his phone gallery that full of their photos together. It’s been four years already since they first met.

When he stopped at a certain picture, his lips formed a smile not noticing his tears also started to run down his face. It’s the day when that guy accepted his heart.

He came back to his senses when he heard a knock on the door. He wasn’t expecting some visitors that day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter