Prologue

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung I’m sorry! Let’s talk about it!”

“No! I’ve seen enough!”

“Hyung please open the door! Let me explain!”

“I’m tired of your excuses! We’re over now!”

Minseok slid down from his door to the floor, crying his heart out. His drenched body was trembling in coldness and his heart was beating fast. He wanted to believe that it’s not real but his eyes can’t deny what it just saw. Everything became blurry as his tears won’t stop flowing down his face. He can hear the other pounding his door but he doesn’t want to see his face. He doesn’t want to talk to him. He doesn’t want to hear his reason this time.  Minseok made up his mind, they’re over now.

Chanyeol continued to beat the door as he pleads for another chance. He doesn’t mind the heavy rain and the cold air striking his body. He wanted to clarify things but he doesn’t know how to since he’s caught already. He can’t feel his hands anymore as it swelled. He can hear the other harshly crying on the other side but he can’t do anything. He wanted to see him. He wanted to talk to him. He wanted to hear forgiveness from him. But Chanyeol’s world stopped when the other said, they’re over now.

Minseok rushed to his room and threw himself to his bed. He doesn’t care if he’s all wet. He buried his face to his pillow and cried. All he can feel now is pain and sadness.

The rain stopped soon as Chanyeol started to walk away from the house. His clothes were almost dry when he reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter