Chapter 13

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The typical morning sounds of melodic tweets of songbirds woke Joonmyun up. His eyes slowly opened but he can’t feel his legs while his back and neck ached a bit. He stretched out his arms above his head and he was surprised when Minseok moved. That’s why he can’t feel his legs, was because Minseok made them his pillow. Joonmyun smiled              as he watched his angel wrinkle his nose in his sleep.

Minseok awakened with soft touches as the other brushed his hand to fix his messed up hair. He was greeted with a smile from Joonmyun. Few more minutes passed before he finally got up.

“Let’s prepare breakfast.” Minseok asked the other as he offered his hand.

“I can’t get up. My legs are still numb.”

“Oh I’m sorry! Is my head heavy?”

“No, no. I just had a wrong position.”

“I’ll be making our breakfast. Let’s just eat here.” Minseok said then ran downstairs.

It took him thirty minutes to finish cooking and making coffee. After placing the plates at cups on a tray, he went up thinking that Joonmyun must be very hungry already. But as soon as he entered their room, he found no one inside. He checked the bathroom first because he should know if the other went downstairs but the door was locked.

“Hon are you inside?” Minseok started knocking.

He was even more scared when he received no response. Suddenly, few coughs can be heard from the other side and he knew Joonmyun was there.

“I-I’m fine.” The other answered with a hoarse voice.

“Please open the door. Let me in.” he kept knocking and twisting the doorknob.

“I’ll go out in a moment.”

But few minutes passed and the other still not opening the door. Minseok panicked when he heard a loud thud from inside. He looked for a spare key of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter