Chapter 2

When September Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun is up already but Minseok was still under his sheets. He’s feeling better now and there’s nothing to do so he just stayed on his bed. Suddenly, his phone started ringing but he’s too lazy to pick it up. Still not getting off the thick blanket over him, he just tried to reach his phone on his table. After some few more ringing, it stopped already so he didn’t mind it anymore.

“Chanyeol! Can you walk faster? The plane won’t wait for us so hurry!”His sister called upon seeing Chanyeol at the back.

“Noona! I thought my flight was tomorrow? I still have things to do today!” Chanyeol said with an angry tone.

Earlier that morning, Chanyeol awaken by hearing some loud banging on his door. It was his sister who was there to pick him up. He didn’t know what’s happening but they went straight to the airport.

“Dad was rushed in the hospital. Secretary Kim called me a while ago and we are needed there.” his sister explained with some tears forming on her eyes. Chanyeol was shocked with the news and wasn’t able to talk further.

‘Why all of a sudden?’ he just thought.

On the plane, Chanyeol can’t stay still on his seat. His heart beats fast, and his palms started sweating. He checked on his phone but its battery was drained. Though he wanted to contact Minseok, he can’t. He can’t do anything that time.

As soon as Minseok got up, the first thing he did was to check his phone. He got five missed calls from Chanyeol. He smiled sweetly as he thought that the other was telling him to prepare already for him. So he did. With his pyjamas on, he rushed down the kitchen and looked for something to eat. While munching on some mocha bread, he pulled out his phone and started typing.

 

To: My Baby Yeol

What time will you come here? Better prepare acceptable reason and chocolate ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter