Chapter 8

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]MEMORY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Myungsoo looked nervous. Sunggyu turned to his dongseng. “Myung?”

"Neh?"

"Don't be afraid." Myungsoo smiled slightly.

"I'm nervous."

"I'm here." The two smiled, Sunggyu held Myungsoo's hand. Doojoon turned to Yoseob. Yoseob nodded.

"Well, can we have the other to step out from the room and wait in the meeting room?" Yoseob said. The rest of Infinite looked at him before turning to the brothers. Woohyun looked he wanted to protest but Dongwoo put his hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

"We will. Please take care of Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo. Be strong, you two." Dongwoo said and ushered the rest to go out from the Kims’ room. Daeryong turned to Beast before exchanging a nod with Doojoon. Yoseob turned to Doojoon.

"I will be outside with the rest." Yoseob said and pulled Kikwang with him.

"I want to stay inside." Junhyung said. Doojoon shook his head.

"No, I will be doing this alone." Doojoon said and turned to the brothers. "Well, you two can sit down on the bed." Doojoon said. Myungsoo and Sunggyu nodded, their hands were still holding each other tightly. Yoseob looked at Junhyung and signalled him to come out. He sighed and followed as Hyunseung also agreed with Yoseob. When the rest is out, Doojoon sat in front of the brothers. He held out his hands. "Take my hand."

The two linked their hands. Doojoon gave a smile before he spread his wings. Myungsoo and Sunggyu blinked in awe to see such a shiny white wing Doojoon had. "I will start. Are you ready?" Myungsoo looked at his brother. Sunggyu gave a smile and both of them nodded. "Close your eyes." They did and Doojoon took a breath before closing his eyes and chanting something in Greek. The white light shone around them. It was silence, only Doojoon's whispering voice can be heard inside the room.

Beast looked at each other while focusing on monitoring the ritual happening inside the room, they had linked their power to Doojoon. It was a simple ritual but require a good amount of power. As the angels were not currently in White East, their power is not in the good level. Junhyung was worried about Doojoon. Even though they had linked their power, the angels were afraid Doojoon will fall while doing the ritual as playing with memories are not something easy for angels, if comparing to demon. Angels and demons had similarity where both kinds had ability in controlling memories but angels are not mastered in that as much as demons. Kikwang bit his lips as he watched Junhyung’s expression. Exactly, the five of them wore the same expression, worried.

 

 

Underworld - Hidden dimension

The next morning came. Hakyeon woke up early and already sent a message to EXO pack commanding them to go after Ravi watching over the M.Pire. The leader sent Kai and Chen from his pack out to go and help the light brown wolf. The maknae already woke up when Hakyeon finished preparing the breakfast. He talked with the maknae, clearing things about what's happening with Taekwoon and Jaehwan. Sanghyuk asked regarding Hongbin but the leader said the second youngest just over-sad on his brother got a mate already. Hakyeon let the maknae to have breakfast first as the leader went up to wake up Hongbin and check on the new mates.

The alpha leader decided to check on the mates first before going to Hongbin. He slowly opened the door and peeked in with hand cupping his eyes, see the inside in between his fingers. Hakyeon removed his hand after noticing Taekwoon was alone on the bed, under the cover. He heard a muffle sound and pushed the door a bit, stepping in carefully not to wake the guy on the bed. Hakyeon saw the other guy, hugging his knees so close, having his face buried into his knees and a moving shoulder. The leader took a breath before making a move. Slowly, he touched the shoulder. The guy jumped a bit and looked up; his cheeks were wet and damp. The eyes are puffy, Hakyeon bet he already cried for some time. What a miracle the light sleeper like Taekwoon didn't awake by the sobs all along. Either this guy cried too low or Taekwoon is tired because of yesterday...Hakyeon shook his head; he didn't need to think deeper.

He flashed a smile as the crying guy stared at him. "Come, I think you shouldn't stay like this and make Taekwoon awake. He will be worried seeing you like this. Let's talk in my room, hum?" Hakyeon spoke softly, soothing the younger. He pulled the younger up, covering the guy with a big towel he could grab from Taekwoon's closet. Hakyeon looked around before led the messed younger to his room, across to Taekwoon's. Hakyeon locked the door and made the younger sat on his bed. He waltzed to his closet and found a robe. Giving it to the younger, he sat beside him. The younger slipped into the robe messily, covering his body. "Jaehwan."

"Hyung...why? Why I...I felt terrible. I can't face him, I can't face Taekwoon hyung." Hakyeon took a breath and pulled Jaehwan into a hug.

"Jaehwan...accept the fate. Taekwoonie is your mate."

"But I lo-"

"I know already, Jaehwanie. About you and your brother, Hongbin." Jaehwan trembled to the mentioned name. Hakyeon patted his back.

"Binnie...tells you?" Jaehwan asked in between his sobs. Hakyeon inhaled.

"I know it a bit before yesterday and I talk with Bin already, Jaehwan." Jaehwan released the hug. He looked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiled. "I calm him down last night, but I think you, him and Taekwoon should down for a talk. Taekwoon also knows about you two. He asked me about it before this." Jaehwan's lips quivered. Hakyeon wiped the tears. "Let's get you clean and eat breakfast, okay? After breakfast, we should talk. Or you still need some time, Jaehwanie?" Jaehwan bit his lips.

"I dunno, hyung. I'm scared." Hakyeon plastered his best smile and held Jaehwan's hands.

"I'm here. I'll help you." Hakyeon said and smiled again. Jaehwan looked at him, he felt a bit in ease seeing that father smile. Jaehwan nodded. Hakyeon patted his hands. "Go, wash up. I'll bring the food up if you're not comfortable going down yet." Jaehwan nodded. Hakyeon pulled him to his bathroom and pushed Jaehwan in. After hearing the shower sound, Hakyeon walked out from his room and went to Lee's brother shared room at the end of the corridor. He knocked softly and entered. Hongbin already up but staring blankly at the floor sitting on the bed.

"Hongbin." Hongbin startled and looked up.

"Hyung."

"Did you wash up yet? Breakfast is ready." Hakyeon said while walking to the closet, picking Jaehwan's cloth for him to wear after bath. Noticing what Hakyeon was doing, Hongbin felt a tug at his heart.

"Jaehwan hyung..."

"He's crying after he's awake. He's washing up in my room currently and I'm taking his shirt now." Hakyeon said in brief and turned to Hongbin with clothes in his hand. "You should wash up too and come down for a breakfast."

"But..."

"Jaehwan will eat in my room while Taekwoon is not up yet. Anyway, I will let you guys prepare before we sit for a talk." Hongbin took a breath and collected his strength. He already washed up but didn't have courage to come down. Hongbin and Hakyeon walked out from the Lee's brother room. Hongbin went downstairs first while Hakyeon placed the cloths on his bed for Jaehwan before going down as well. Hongbin was eating alone as Sanghyuk was not at the table anymore. Hakyeon prepared the breakfast for Jaehwan and himself before going up. Hongbin just sent him with his eyes.

"Jaehwan." Jaehwan turned when Hakyeon entered his room. The younger was sitting on his bed awkwardly. Hakyeon smiled and locked his door after bringing in the tray of food. Jaehwan just stared at the food. Hakyeon sighed and sat with him. "Eat." Jaehwan bit his lips and took the bread, taking a bite. Hakyeon watched him as he ate too. "I'm eating with you, so eat more." Hakyeon said, trying to persuade the younger. Jaehwan nodded reluctantly and ate bit by bit. Hakyeon waited for him. Half-eaten, Jaehwan put back the bread and took the milk. He can't keep eating. Hakyeon sighed a bit but smiled after that.

"It's okay, that's more than I expected already." Hakyeon said. Jaehwan nodded and relieved the leader wasn't mad with him. Something flickered in his messy mind.

"Hyung, Ravi..."

"I informed Suho already. He sent Kai and Chen out. Ravi will be fine." Jaehwan exhaled. Hakyeon touched the arms. "Do you need more rest? If yes, I will leave you here. You can use the room." Jaehwan looked at Hakyeon.

"Can you stay with me hyung?" Jaehwan pleaded with his eyes. Just before Hakyeon could answer, a rapid knock heard at his door. Hakyeon turned.

"Hakyeon, Hakyeon. Did you see Jaehwan?" Jaehwan trembled, Hakyeon felt it as he was holding the younger's arm. Hakyeon took a breath before answering the guy outside.

"Yes, Taekwoon. He's with me here. Just go down and eat first, he will be fine in my care. Go." Hakyeon said the last word in firm tone, hoping Taekwoon got his message and the mood. He exhaled as he heard the footsteps leaving few moments after and no more knock. He turned back to Jaehwan. The younger was shuddering, on the edge of tears again. "What's wrong, Jaehwan?"

"I'm scared. I..." Hakyeon wrinkled. He was 100% sure, there's something else Jaehwan's worrying for other than his love matter with Hongbin. Hakyeon stared at the younger. Jaehwan looked away. "I'm scared, Taek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter