Chapter 6

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE FIGHT[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Soryong hissed as he felt a pain on his stomach. The training was put into a rest as everybody was tired and Soryong had led them to a hut near the river in the wood. He already told Infinite they will spend the night there. Myungsoo was laid down in the hut with Sunggyu beside him. Hoya who was so defeated with the training also took a rest beside Myungsoo. Sungjong and Woohyun had worked to get some fruits around there and Dongwoo took care about the fire – which he succeeded making the wood on fire with his power. “Soryong hyung?” Sungjong noticed Soryong held onto the tree at where he was standing when the maknae and Woohyun just returned from gathering fruits for their dinner. The attention was brought to him. Soryong bit his lips.

“I think something happened back at the mansion. Daeryong hyung is attacked.” Soryong held his side. Sungjong quickly got to the elder and sat him down on a rock. “I think he’s injured.” Soryong said.

“Oh gosh, you need to go to him. We all know Daeryong hyung or even hyung can’t fight alone.” Woohyun said in worry. Soryong glanced at the hut.

“We can’t go back with tired Howon and Myungsoo.” Soryong said. Sungjong looked at Woohyun. Woohyun exhaled.

“I will take you there, hyung.” Soryong frowned but quickly registered when Woohyun changed into his wolf form. The red wolf howled and nudged Soryong to get up on him. Sungjong just watched. Sunggyu and Dongwoo who was listening just now looked at Soryong.

“Go, hyung. Daeryong hyung needs you. We will be fine. I will look on them.” Sunggyu said.

“And they have me too.” Dongwoo smiled. Soryong exhaled and nodded, hopping on the red wolf.  He told them to be careful and he will be back soon. Sunggyu and Dongwoo just nodded assuring him again they will be fine and told the other to be careful. The wolf howled before running into the woods with Soryong on its back. Sungjong walked closer to where Dongwoo was sitting.

“Here are the fruits.” Sungjong gave to Dongwoo and then to Sunggyu at the hut. “I hope Daeryong hyung is fine.”

Soryong was biting his lips all the way the red wolf ran. It went on with the familiar smell caught in its nose. As that, it stopped when the scent was near. The wolf hid behind the tree, looking out for any danger. Soryong's invisible tattoo on his back palm glowed. Soryong looked at it. It was a tattoo imprinted on the twins' hand by a wizard they met when they first came here. The friendly wizard who helped them to have the mansion with illusion field that saved them from any danger also taught them some useful spells and gave the magic tattoo. Daeryong got the sun while Soryong was given the crescent moon. It's always invisible to other's eyes but it will glow if one of them in danger and it will visible with the black ink if one of them died. Soryong coughed, the pain in his stomach hit him again. The wolf glanced in worry. "Daeryong hyung got attacked." Soryong said and coughed again. Just then, the wolf noticed two guys walked behind him. It looked at them closely.

“Hyung.” The elder of the two turned to where the younger pointed. They saw the red wolf with a guy behind him. The wolf howled. The younger guy showed a firm expression while the elder looked with a softer one. The wolf turned to them, stopping few steps before them. The elder one took a step closer.

“We just come to find someone… I mean a group.” The elder said. The wolf stared at them. Soryong just watched at the two guys.

“We’re separated from our group. We’re not bad guy.” The younger guy said. Soryong looked at them.

“Let me down, Woohyun. They mean no harm.” Soryong said. The wolf turned to him and Soryong nodded. The wolf sighed and lowered his body. Soryong slid down and stood straight, hand on his stomach. “Can I know who you guys are?”

“I’m Doojoon and this is Dongwoon, we’re angels from-”

“Beast pack.” Doojoon and Dongwoon looked at each other before nodded. Soryong smiled. “Don’t be surprised about how I know you. I read books about various dimension so I know a little bit.” The angels just nodded. The wolf looked at Soryong. “You said you’re separated from your group, in mean other Beast members are here?”

“Yes, we’re separated as a vampire attacked us. Two of us become the bait but the vampire is smart enough and followed the rest.” Doojoon answered. Soryong nodded. He could guess Daeryong got attacked by the vampire, perhaps the alarm went off and Daeryong went out to investigate what happened outside. Soryong sighed. A loud explosion heard nearby them. Soryong felt another sharp pain and fell on his knees. The wolf moved to aid Soryong but the guy stopped the wolf.

“My hyung is attacked again. We need to get him now.” Soryong turned to the two angels. “We will talk later about your purpose in Utopia because I need to find my twin. You guys can follow me. I believe Doojoon ssi can follow a wolf speed.” The two angels nodded. Soryong looked at the wolf. The wolf nodded and put Soryong on its back again. The wolf ran, at the same time Doojoon took Dongwoon’s hand and followed the wolf closely behind. As he had the power that each of other Beast members have, Doojoon can ran fast from Yoseob’s fast battle moves.

The red wolf stopped as it sensed Daeryong. Soryong saw his hyung was held by a guy while another guy is attacking him. Soryong bit his lips. “It’s Robin.” He said the name. The two angels stopped behind the wolf. “Woohyun, stay here with the angels. And never come out to fight.” Soryong said and jumped down from the wolf. The wolf didn’t have the chance to stop as the elder already ran to his twin. Doojoon and Dongwoon just looked at their surroundings. Doojoon found s, Yoseob and Hyunseung badly injured near a tree, shielded by a strong magic shield. Dongwoon was examining the place for any possibility of his help in the fight with the vampire. Junhyung was flying above the tree, noticing Doojoon and Dongwoon there.

“Doo!” Doojoon looked up, so do Dongwoon. Junhyung landed as the vampire’s attention was on the new guy, Soryong’s arrival.

“What’s happening here, Jun?”

“Robin followed us when we almost arrived at the mansion and the owner of the mansion, the fire guy there helped us to fight but the vampire managed to get Yoseob’s blood and-”

“He gets what?!” Junhyung looked down. Doojoon hissed. “That vampire, how much?”

“3%. Kikwang is gone for searching you, did you meet him?” Doojoon shook his head. “We need him to heal the two.” Junhyung said and bit his lips as he turned to Hyunseung and Yoseob were hidden behind the bushes.

“Go and search for him, Jun. I bet he lost his way. I will fight with them.” Doojoon said and stepped out to the battle range. Dongwoon and the wolf looked at him. “I will be fine.” With that, Doojoon spread his wings and went to the twin. Junhyung flew away finding Kikwang. Dongwoon bit his lips.

“Can you fight wolfie?” Dongwoon asked. The wolf howled but remembered that the angel can’t understand him, the wolf just gave a shake. “Help me to get closer to them without getting discovered.” The red wolf nodded when Dongwoon pointed to Hyunseung and Yoseob. They moved carefully and Dongwoon knelt beside the shield once they arrived there. The angel touched it and the shield got bigger until Dongwoon also was inside it. The wolf just watched, impressed for a while. The angel put his palm on s’ forehead and a milky white light glowed. “The least I can do is sharing my power because I can’t heal you two. We need Kikwang.” The wolf just watched them for a while before turning to the battle not far from them.

Daeryong smiled in relieve when he saw his twin. The sun tattoo glowed. Soryong launched his powerful ice storm towards the real Robin who attacked his twin. Robin quickly dodged it and ran to the other side. Soryong got his elder twin released from the clone’s grip. “Hyung.”

“Sorry, I can’t help the injury.” Daeryong said as he trailed down to the patch of blood on his side. Soryong shook his head.

“It’s fine. Are you okay, hyung? You look pale.”

“That clone has an aura making anyone that has contact with it weakened and drained the power at the same time. He got my power a bit.” Daeryong coughed. “I got attacked with his dagger just now.” Soryong gritted his teeth and hissed.

“He needs a payback.” Soryong changed to his full-power form while Daeryong stood in fighting stance, withstanding the pain from his injury. The twin roared as they’re combining their strength. Robin and his clone smirked.

“Um, interesting twin. I guess you’re the famous extraordinary humankind.” Robin said and threw daggers from a distance. Soryong moved his hand and built an ice shield. Daeryong noticed the clone moved closer as Robin kept them busied. He stopped the clone from getting Soryong with his fireballs. The clone dodged and moved backward. Robin hissed and jumped to the twin before he turned around as he felt something came behind him. Doojoon caught him and tackled him down to the ground. Daeryong signalled his younger twin to have their double attack. Soryong nodded and reached for his brother’s right hand which has the tattoo. Soryong’s tattoo on the left hand glowed and so do Daeryong’s. Their free hand surrounded by their own power. Daeryong chanted something and Soryong continued. From a distance, Doojoon and Robin were involved in fist fight while the clone was trying to help. Robin got his clone throwing daggers to Doojoon, but the angel dodged it well while attacking Robin. Robin hissed.

“Move, Doojoon ssi!” Doojoon heard Soryong’s shout and noticed a big power blow from the twin were coming towards them. Doojoon quickly flew away and the attack came to the vampire and its clone. Robin widened his eyes as he couldn’t run. He closed his eyes, his clone disappeared. The explosion heard.

 

 

The black haired guy panted hard. He hissed. "Damn it Jung Ilhoon, are you nuts?!" The younger blinked in surprise.

"Minhyuk hyung?" Minhyuk grunted and rubbed his face. Ilhoon looked around him, just to notice he's no longer in Utopia but Underworld. "How-"

"Thanks to the royal sign." Minhyuk showed his and it was glowing in yellow light. Ilhoon just remembered about it. "And that's how I managed to teleport straight away to you."

"Yellow light is to alarm." Minhyuk exhaled.

"How could you go alone out from our dimension?! It's dangerous." Ilhoon rolled his eyes.

"I'm thirsty, you know. I smell a good blood so, well."

"Going alone is not so good idea. Control your thirst, damn it. Plus, do you know that you're breaking a rule today?" Ilhoon made an annoyed face.

"Cut off your nags, John hyung. Don't need that." Ilhoon growled and walked away. Not so many steps ahead, his legs gave up. He was lucky Minhyuk got to catch him.

"You're injured, pabo. Even I managed to teleport just before you get the blow, your fight with the angel still hurts you." Ilhoon hissed. Minhyuk sighed. "I will get us to the mansion." Minhyuk said and used his teleporting power again. He can't move straight to the mansion just now as teleport between dimensions required a huge amount of power.

"Robin, John hyung." They heard their vampire name got called a second later. A worried face showered their view.

"Hi, Peniel." Ilhoon said with a small smile. "Auch! Damn it. Who-"

"Deserve your right. Don't 'Hi' us, stupid Robin." Ilhoon rubbed his head as he can't retort the word. It's the leader anyway. Eunkwang rolled his eyes. "Sam, treat him." Eunkwang said and Hyunsik nodded. The guy approached Ilhoon. Minhyuk let Hyunsik took care of Ilhoon. Eunkwang looked at Minhyuk. "Are you okay?"

"Safe and sound."

"Okay then, I want you to report on what happened, John." Minhyuk nodded and followed Eunkwang to another room. Donggeun followed after Hyunsik who taking Ilhoon to a bedroom to treat th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter