Chapter 3

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]OF OTHER DIMENSIONS[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Black West - Sacred dimension

Jonghyun lifted up the book by his magic. The book flew to him and stopped, opened on the table. He was alone in the library of the Black West palace, trying to have some peace. Just that morning, he pulled a prank on Minho and that short-tempered younger really got mad and nearly killed him. He felt hurt when Minho was serious to kill him just over his silly prank. Jonghyun was sulking right now, yeah, you heard him. He's sulking.

The door opened and someone came in. Jonghyun didn't look up but pretending to read his book. "Kim Jonghyun, don't try to fool me now." Jonghyun didn't answer. "You're acting like a kid, you know." Jonghyun grunted and lifted his finger. A book flew to the talking guy. He managed to stop the book from hitting him, using his own magic.

"Yah! You try to hit me?!" Jonghyun sighed and sent back the book in front of him to the shelf. He got up.

"Leave me alone, Key." Jonghyun said and looked up to the guy standing not far from him. Key or full name Kibum rolled his eyes and folded his arm on his chest.

"Look, Jonghyun. You know Minho hates so much to be prank and you also know his temper. So, can't you let it slide this time?" Jonghyun tsked and walked to the window.

"Yeah, let it slide when I nearly to get killed. Fine, no one loves me when I love all my half-siblings!" Jonghyun yelled and opened the window with his magic. His light grey wings formed and he flew out the building. Key was late to stop that guy.

"Kim Jonghyun!" Jonghyun didn't turn back and left to somewhere. Key sighed. He exactly knew where that guy went to but he knew he shouldn't follow. Jonghyun was really angry, he knew. A voice heard from the door.

"Hyung will be fine, Key umma." Key turned. The youngest demon, Taemin smiled to him. Key smiled back and walked to Taemin after closing the window. Key hugged Taemin's shoulder.

"Ara, now. Do you want something to eat, my baby Taem?" Taemin smiled cutely and nodded. Key smiled back and the two left the library. The two walked to the kitchen and Key ushered the servants and chefs out from the place. Taemin sat on the chair near the counter while Key looked at the ingredient there. "What do you want to eat?"

"Pasta please, umma." Key nodded and started to cook. Taemin smiled to see his caring hyung cooking. He sighed out of sudden. Key turned.

"What's wrong, Taem?"

"I'm thinking about us." Key raised his brow. Taemin smiled sadly. "The facts that we're demons...I love all of my half-brothers, hyung. But that fact..." Key sighed and looked at Taemin.

"Taem...you know.." Taemin smiled a bit.

"It's okay, umma. Even I hate that fact, I still stand behind for you all. Even..."

'Lee Taemin! Come to my place, now.' Taemin jumped to the sudden inner voice. Key also heard it. Taemin sighed. "I got to go, Key hyung. King calls me in." Key nodded, he heard that also. All of them can communicate by telepathy. As it's a strong one, everybody can hear it when someone talked no matter how far they are, but they also can control it to make one-on-one conversation. Taemin left the kitchen while being watched by Key. Key felt bad for the maknae, he secretly wished that Taemin was never a part of them, the half-brothers from the previous King.

Taemin arrived at the wide and dark space in the palace. It was the King's space. There's a huge and high seat at the corner and placed in between a huge pole with a black red fire on the top. The fire itself gave the light to the huge space. Taemin knelt on one knee in the middle. He hung his head low. "King Onew." A man stepped down his seat. His pitch black wings were hanging behind him. Taemin didn't look up, knowing the King was mad on him at that time.

"I heard you and Key just now. Didn't I say it hundreds time? You're Lee Taemin, the youngest brother and a part of SHINee, a group of high-ranker demons. You're a demon, Lee Taemin." Taemin nodded a bit while his eyes still on the black floor. The King, Onew stood right in front of him. Taemin's eyes landed on the feet. "Look up." Taemin looked up, meeting the dark orbs filled with evil. Taemin hated it so much but knowing the King is his eldest half-brother and yet the strongest among all demons, he never can't beat the elder. He maybe rebellious and disobeyed the order so much, but he never wanted to put himself in danger.

"We will go and take full control of human world in a month period. The soldiers already prepared by now. I will bring SHINee as well. I don't feel worry with the others but you." Onew turned back. Taemin stared at Onew's back who was walking back to his seat. "I will arrange you to practice with Minho starting from today. You must be really powerful before the war. The others won't be there to help you, you will know when we have meeting for the plan. And..." Onew sat back, turning to Taemin. Taemin was looking at him. "I need you as well because you're a part of SHINee, you have the special power in you. Remember my word, you're the most powerful among five of us after me."

Taemin blinked. Onew lifted up his hand, gesturing Taemin to leave. Taemin got up from his position and bowed. He walked out from the place with a question in his head. 'Most powerful? I can't believe that.'

'You are maknae.' Taemin blinked. It's Minho.

'Hyung.'

'King told me you have practice with me right now, come to meet me at the backyard.' Minho said. Taemin just nodded and walked to his next destination.

 

 

White East - Sacred dimension

Doojoon paced around the room. Yoseob groaned to see the anxious leader. "Doojoonie hyung, stop pacing around." Doojoon sighed and turned at the cute angel who sat on the couch. Doojoon shrugged.

"I'm worried, Yoseob. We have less time to prepare. Well, demons are on their plan now. It's a month! How can we stop them when we aren't that strong to stop them?" Doojoon said in frustrated tone. Beast got the information from a spy they installed at the outskirt of Black West and everyone is anxious when the news of demons’ plan reached them an hour ago. Doojoon landed his on the couch across Yoseob with his hands on his head. Yoseob sighed.

"I know that, hyung. But you, pacing around didn't give a help. Sit down and think wisely. I can't remember a day to see you anxious like hell before." Yoseob said in monotone. A flapping sound heard. Yoseob turned to the window and saw some white feather fell. "JunSeung is back." Doojoon turned to the window. As a cue, the main door of the house opened.

"We're back." The raspy voice rang in their eardrum. Two figures appeared. Doojoon looked at the two.

"Get anything, guys?" They shook their head and sat each on Yoseob's side. Yoseob placed a smile to both. Doojoon sighed.

"I really don't know what we can do." Doojoon buried his face into his palms. The raspy voice guy raised his brow.

"Okay, am I hallucinating or you're not Yoon Doojoon right now?" He said. Yoseob chuckled and turned to him.

"Junnie hyung, he's Doojoonie hyung. Don't be so surprise." Yoseob said.

"I think the same, Doo is weird right now." The other one guy said. Yoseob smiled.

"I know it right, Seungie hyung."

"I'm just anxious! Aish, you guys aren't helping." Doojoon stood up and left the room, walking upstairs to his working room. Yoseob sighed.

"I guess, Doo is stress."

"You hit the exact point, Hyunseung. I think I need to talk to him then." Yoseob and Hyunseung nodded.

"You should, Junhyung." Hyunseung said and Junhyung stood up, following Doojoon's steps to upstairs. Hyunseung turned to Yoseob. "Where's Kwangie and maknae?"

"Ouh, Kiki went out to get some groceries...maknae, he's doing some errands for Doojoonie hyung as well." Hyunseung nodded. Yoseob heard the door opened and smiled. "Kiki is back."

"Your sense is too strong." Hyunseung commented. Yoseob just smiled and stood up.

"Need to help Kiki with meals as Junnie hyung is occupied with the leader. I leave you then, Seungie hyung." Hyunseung nodded. Yoseob left and approached Kikwang who already in the kitchen. Kikwang smiled to the cute angel. "I will cook with you today."

"Where's Junnie hyung?"

"Leader needs him. Now, what're you buying for today?" Kikwang smiled and told Yoseob while getting the things out of the plastic bags. Yoseob nodded and started to prepare for cooking. At the same time, Junhyung knocked Doojoon's door and entered the room.

"Doo..." Doojoon looked up. Junhyung entered the room with a small smile. "Are you okay?"

"Not really. I'm worried." Junhyung sat on the chair in front of Doojoon's working desk. Doojoon looked at his best friend. Junhyung stared at him. "Don't come here to nag at me. I will kick you out." Junhyung chuckled.

"You caught me. But yeah, you need it tho. You shouldn't stress up yourself because of this. I know our job is to make sure human world is in peace and we need to stop the demons but you're pushing yourself too much, Doojoon." Doojoon grunted.

"Didn't I warn you just now, dude?" Junhyung smiled and put up his hand, surrendered.

"I end it there, don't get mad too much." Junhyung got up and moved to the shelf with numerous books. Junhyung smiled and pulled out one. "You always enjoy reading books, right Doojoon?" Doojoon looked up with a questioned look. Junhyung was looking at the book in his hand now. "Just read some and let out your stress a bit. Remember, we're all in this, so we will figure out some ideas." Junhyung said and threw the book in his hand to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter