Chapter 7

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]GUESTS AND TRUTH[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

The sun rose and Soryong was home with the rest. Hoya was still weak and sleeping, carried by Dongwoo in the wolf form all the way back to the mansion. The rest of Infinite had been told about what happened last night and they found the angels in the living room together with Daeryong when they’re home. Hyunseung and Yoseob were already healthy thanks to Kikwang and Daeryong’s wound also healed, leaving scar after Kikwang healed that this morning.

“Hyung.” Soryong quickly went to Daeryong’s side and check his brother’s injury. Daeryong just smiled.

“I’m fine, Soryong. The healer helped me.” Daeryong gestured to Kikwang. Soryong turned and thanked the angel. Kikwang just nodded and smiled. Soryong turned to the blue wolf.

“Dongwoo, bring Hoya to his room.” Soryong said and the wolf nodded, changing into human’s form fully clothed (Soryong had teach them how to transform with clothes on) and taking Hoya on his back to the room. The angels just blinked, didn’t know the wolf actually is a werewolf.

“Come here, the rest of you.” Daeryong called and the rest of Infinite came closer. Sungyeol was coming down after visiting Vanessa, joining the rest. “They’re Infinite. The group that stayed with us. We have another one, a girl but she’s currently sick so she stayed upstairs.” Daeryong said. The angels took the cue to introduce themselves first.

“I didn’t get to tell my name too yesterday, I’m Soryong, the younger twin.” Soryong said after Dongwoon. They nodded. Infinite took their cue, starting from the maknae.

“I’m Lee Sungjong, the youngest from Infinite.”

“Sungjong is my dongseng. Hoya or Lee Howon, the unconscious guy just now is our brother.” Sungyeol flashed a smiled. The angels nodded.

“I’m Nam Woohyun, the red wolf from yesterday.” Dongwoon and Doojoon formed an O. ‘So it’s another werewolf.’ Woohyun blinked. “Oh, the blue wolf just now is Jang Dongwoo.”

The eyes now fell on the Kim brothers. The angels wrinkled once their eyes fixed on Sunggyu. None of them paid full attention on the brothers but now when they looked at them closely, the angels were stunned. Kikwang and Junhyung were jaw-dropping when their eyes fell on the dark golden brown haired guy.

“Jaejoong sunbae…” The name fell out Dongwoon’s mouth. Doojoon got up from his seat and moved closer to the brothers. They couldn’t introduce themselves to the angels’ reaction. Doojoon touched the hands of the dark golden brown guy.

“What is your name, young man?” Doojoon asked. The guy blinked and turned to his brother. Gulping, he answered the question.

“I’m…Kim Sunggyu.” The angels gasped. Yoseob got up and came to hug Sunggyu. Sunggyu startled and Myungsoo’s possessiveness on his brother . He tried to get Sunggyu away from the angel.

“What- why you’re suddenly hugging my brother?” Myungsoo asked. Yoseob blinked as he looked at Myungsoo who pulled Sunggyu hid behind him. Doojoon touched Yoseob’s shoulder and asked him to sit again. Yoseob nodded. The angel’s leader tried to compose himself and turned to Myungsoo.

“You’re Sunggyu’s brother, is it?” Myungsoo nodded.

“My name is Myungsoo by the way.” Doojoon looked at the Kim brothers back and forth.

“Can I ask few questions? I hope you won’t get offended.” Myungsoo looked at his brother. Sunggyu nodded after few moments. Doojoon smiled. “Do you still have your parents?”

“No. All of us, Infinite are orphans. We’re from the same orphanage but something happened and we ran away from there. That’s why we live with Tasty hyungs now.” Sunggyu answered. Doojoon nodded. Yoseob asked after Doojoon.

“You and your brother are not a human, right?” Doojoon looked at Yoseob. Myungsoo answered this time.

“No, we’re hybrids. All of Infinite is.” Hyunseung looked at the rest of Beast. Somehow they found the group they were searching for but he never thought they will find another miracle.

“Can we know what hybrid you are?” Doojoon asked the final question while staring at the brothers. Sunggyu looked at him and then the rest of Beast. Something clicked in his head but he answered the question first.

“Angel and demon.”

“It’s them. It’s them, hyung.” Kikwang said as he got up, breaking into tears. Yoseob sobbed on his seat reaching for Kikwang to cry in happiness together while Hyunseung walked up to the brothers, standing beside Doojoon giving a smile. Junhyung and Dongwoon stayed silent on his seat. Tasty and Infinite looked at Beast. Soryong cleared his throat.

“Can…you guys tell us what’s wrong?” Soryong asked. Doojoon turned to the twin.

“We- we know their mother.” Doojoon said. Myungsoo blinked in surprise while Sunggyu could guess already. The rest of Infinite just listened while the twins looked at the Kim brothers closely. At the moment, Dongwoo came down and heard the word.

“You know Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo’s mother? Where is she? Why she left them at the orphanage?” Dongwoo asked, suddenly in. He was mixed with feelings. He always hated the parents who left them at the orphanage. He was from different orphanage at first, then when he was 12 years old, the orphanage he was staying no longer have money to support the place to keep running and he was transfer to the orphanage the Kim's brothers stayed. He was the last one to join them. It’s not only him who is previously from the different orphanage, the Lee's brother also the same but transferred earlier than him. Doojoon looked at Junhyung.

“Dongwoo. Calm down.” Daeryong said. Dongwoo bit his lips. Junhyung cleared his throat when he noticed Doojoon’s look on him.

“I’m sorry to say this…but their mother is dead. He’s not leaving you two because he didn’t want you but he had to do so. He’s dead because of the rule in our place. His name is Kim Jaejoong.” Junhyung said. They looked at him.

“He?” Myungsoo asked. Junhyung nodded a bit.

“He’s our sunbae. A very special angel, the most powerful one ever existed that is not from the angel ruler’s line and he’s a Purest, the pureblood of angel kind. He…is the only one angel guy that can get pregnant.” Sunggyu looked at Doojoon after Dongwoon’s explanation.

“So you mean that their mother is an angel guy?” Dongwoo asked. Beast nodded in sync.

“We’re sure because the elder looks so much like our sunbae and the name…is the same.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob stood again.

“And if you’re from Love House orphanage…” Yoseob looked at Sunggyu.

“Yes, it’s our place.” Sungjong answered for that. Yoseob formed a smile.

“Oh Lord, you let us met them again. Oh gosh, I- I, thank you so much dear Lord.” Yoseob wiped his tears. “Can- can I hug you two? Oh gosh, sunbae. Your sons grew up so well.” Yoseob asked in tears. Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo before nodding. Yoseob, Kikwang and Hyunseung hugged the brothers. Doojoon just smiled to see the teary hugging time while the rest just watched, a bit still in daze and trying to understand.

“If- if you know our mother, you must know our father too…” Myungsoo croaked a question after the three angels released him and his brother. Hyunseung turned to the healer. The other turned to Doojoon. Doojoon exhaled. Daeryong noticed the uneasiness in Doojoon’s expression talked suddenly.

“Hm, how about we get lunch and continued this talk after this?” Daeryong said and signalled his brother to get up. Soryong blinked and nodded.

“Right. Let’s continue this after lunch. Anyone can help us to cook?” Soryong said as Daeryong got up as well. Woohyun offered himself to help and Junhyung wanted to lend his hand also. So the twins together with Woohyun and Junhyung went into the kitchen. Beast stayed around the living room while Sunggyu excused himself to the room to get changed. Myungsoo followed suit. The rest also went to their respective room as they’re just back from training so they should refreshed themselves. Only Sungyeol left with the angels and the choding was asking many questions about angel and their place. Somehow, Yoseob and Dongwoon found Sungyeol is entertaining with his childish character. The angels and Sungyeol got along quite fast during the waiting for the lunch.

 

 

Underworld - Hidden dimension

Ken wrinkled. He felt dizzy out of sudden. His runs slowed down. Ravi who ran along stopped and turned. "Ken hyung?" Ravi breathed out, a howl heard to the normal hearing. Ken looked up. "What's wrong?" Another howl.

"My head throbbed."

"Should we stop for a while?" Ken shook his head.

"I'm afraid we lost M.Pire." Ravi nodded.

"But we can stop if your pain worsened." Ken smiled a bit.

"Don't worry, werewolf like me is strong." Ravi rolled his eyes and started to run again. Ken ignored his pain and followed Ravi from behind. The two wolves ran through the woods, carrying their mission to track a pack, M.Pire and watch their movement. The white wolf stopped again as its head throbbed like crazy. The light brown wolf stopped as well as noticing the partner stopping behind.

"Ken hyung."

"Sorry. I think I can't go on. The headache is killing me."

"It's okay, we can stop first." Ken shook his head.

"No, go. We can't delay, afraid the pack already move. You should go and watch. I will run back to our house or EXO's to send some helps." Ravi wrinkled.

"But it's dangerous to let you alone moreover you’re sick."

"I'm fine, don't worry. Now, go Ravi." Ravi stared at him for a while. Ken gave a firm nod. Ravi sighed and followed the elder's wish. He ran and disappeared in between the trees. Ken sat down, looking up to the sky. It was a full moon. A howl heard. Ken stopped as his head throbbed again.

"Damn. What's wrong seriously?" Ken groaned. He could feel his body temperature went up suddenly. Ken wrinkled. His hands felt itchy and now he was scratching it. Ken groaned again. "Damn."

He tried to ignore the rising temperature and the flipping in his stomach. The itchiness disappeared but something inside him burnt and made himself uncomfortable. "Did I catch fever?" Ken reasoned out. Out of sudden, something inside him just burst and his eyes changed from light grey to black, very deep black. At that point, Ken was unconscious and lost control on himself. He began to sniff the air and ran a minute later. The heat made him insane and he was tracking a smell that so strong, the smell that can keep him calm and cool.

The white wolf kept running until it found the smell. Without waiting, it barged into the house in front of him. A dark ruby guy shocked to see the sudden intrusion but calmed down when he saw the white wolf. "Ken hyung, you scared me. Anything happened? Why you're back so fast?" The guy stood up and looked at the door. "Where's Ravi hyung?" He asked, turning to the wolf. He wrinkled and a bit startled when he saw the unusual eyes.

"Hyuk ah, who are you talking to? Anyway, do you where N hyung keeps the traditional medicine?" A guy with espresso hair walked down the stairs in hurry. Sanghyuk turned to the guy.

"Ken hyung is here. But he looks weird, hyung. He's alone too, Bin hyung. No sign of Ravi hyung." Sanghyuk said. Hongbin turned and saw the white wolf. To mention th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter