Chapter 11

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]HER AND HIS STORY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Sungyeol stopped at the door of Vanessa’s room. It was silence inside but Sungyeol could feel something happened inside. He wanted to get in and stayed, watching what’s happening to Vanessa right now. Either she’s okay with the treatment or otherwise. Sungyeol touched his chest. ‘What is this feeling? Why I keep worrying about her…’ Sungyeol sighed and turned away from the door, wanting to do something else to take his mind of the girl inside the room. He went downstairs and found Sunggyu was still talking with Beast. Sungyeol noticed Woohyun stayed around, busying himself cleaning the floor. He walked to the main door, wanted to find his brothers.

“Hey Yeol hyung.” Sungjong greeted him when Sungyeol came beside him. Sungjong was watching Hoya and Dongwoo fist-fighting. Sungyeol had taken noticed after they’re back from the training; the two had grown closer than before. Sungyeol didn’t know the reason and he was sure no one took notice with the things happened inside the house.

“Hey Jongie. You didn’t practice?”

“I just practiced with my sais and wanted to sit for a while, so I watched hyungs fighting. They had done that for quite some time already by now.” Sungyeol sat on the ground beside Sungjong.

“Yeah, I saw that. Seem like Hoya hyung punched Dongwoo hyung accidentally.” Sungjong grinned.

“Dongwoo hyung didn’t see it coming, that’s why.” Sungjong turned to Sungyeol. “Wanna practice our weapon skill together?” Sungyeol looked at his brother.

“I’m on it, but don’t hurt me by chance again.” Sungjong puffed his cheeks.

“I already mastered my sais skills, and I think I’m better than you, hyung.” Sungyeol guffawed.

“We will see.” Sungjong rolled his eyes and got up. Sungyeol got up and went inside to get his weapon before coming out and battled with Sungjong. He thanked his brother in his heart for making him focused and forgot about the girl for a while. Deep inside, he was hoping she will be fine.

 

 

Jihyun opened her eyes. She quickly stood up from the seat, startled by a talking thing she was leaning too. A tree, but not the usual tree with woods, but it’s a steel tree. She blinked. "Where am I?" She looked around; the place is really foreign, full of steels. Robots were everywhere, the vehicle also was not normal; it’s floating on the ground. Jihyun wrinkled. "Future?" She made a quick guess before she heard a gunshot and fighting shouts. She quickly moved her legs towards the noise. At the corner, a dead end, few big bulky guys in black were surrounding a masked figure, a girl Jihyun could tell that. Her hair was bleached blonde. “Is she Krystal?” Jihyun made a guess. By the height and size, she guessed that was a 10 years old girl.

As if Jihyun could see it, the girl smirked under her mask and pulled out a gun. She started to shoot but missed. The bulky guys laughed to her skills, but they didn't know it was a trap. The gun she's holding was not a typical gun, but web trap. The sticky web burst from the bullets and stuck the guys together. She drew out a long blade from her side and lunged towards the bulky guys, stabbing the throat one by one. Jihyun winced to the scene; somehow feel familiar with the way of killing, it was the same way she saw in Vanessa’s past. The 10 years old girl chuckled before shot to the wall, webs covered some places. She jumped up and climbed the wall with the help of sticky webs. Jihyun startled and started to go after her.

They stopped at a small house out of the town where the murder happened just now. Someone waited the girl to come home and pull her into the house. Jihyun followed inside. "Here, your reward, my lovely girl." A masked man on the chair said as the girl came in with the guy waited for her just now. The girl pulled her mask and grinned to see the glass with red liquid and a pill on the table. She took the pill and gulped it down together with the red liquid. Jihyun tried to guess what those two are, but she just can say the red liquid was not a blood like she thought. Jihyun saw the date of today on the calendar pasted on the wall. "26th century? It’s a future indeed, so she’s Krystal."

The girl was sent to the basement, Jihyun scrunched up her nose as she smelt something unpleasant. Corpse and dried blood. "You will call up for another mission, spent your time practicing. Don't fall behind the rest." The girl nodded to the guy. She was placed inside a semi-big room that really ugly and smelly. Jihyun was disturbed with the smell but the bleached blonde didn't seem mind that. Beside her room, there's another room occupied by a girl that looked slightly elder than the said girl.

"Krystal is back." The slightly elder girl said. The blonde girl looked up and met the eyes with the elder girl, blue hair.

"Yeah, I'm home, Luna. Do you get to go out when I'm out?" The blue girl gave a glare.

"I'm your elder, give some respect, brat."

"Do we have respect here, Luna? I don't think so." The red haired girl who looked like a tomboy from the room across the blue girl said. The blonde girl smirked. The blue hair scoffed.

"Shut up, Amber. Don't be so cocky." The blue hair said in annoyance. The red tomboy laughed.

"Where's Vic anyway? She's out for mission?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah." The blue girl answered. The mentioned girl, Vic is the leader of four and the eldest. "You got your reward, Krys? Ugh, I’m really thirsty to feel the blood on my hand right now!" She yelled in frustrated. The tomboy smirked.

"Go and practice some more. Well, you still can get some thrills from the training."

"Amber!" The tomboy laughed. The blonde girl just looked at them without a word. Jihyun felt her head spinning and the places changed again.

"Damn it!" She opened her eyes, a bit shock when the bloody 21 years old Krystal stood in front of her, bending a bit. Jihyun quickly moved when the blonde girl moved forward. She just noticed Krystal was in the middle of battle and she was injured very badly. "I'm Krystal. I never lose even once." The blonde hollered as she attacked the men in black. There's someone behind those men, standing proudly with a smirk on the half-mask face. The blonde girl tried hard to ignore her injury pain and strongly beat up the men, her nails became the most useful weapon. As the last men down, the standing figure clapped her hands. Jihyun just realized it's a girl with long black hair.

"Impressive skill, you didn't let me down a bit Krystal Jung." The blonde girl scoffed and coughed. Blood was out. The black haired girl smiled. "So, you're weakening."

"You betrayer!" The black haired girl laughed. The blonde girl set on her feet and began to run towards her. The black haired girl smirked and dodged her. The blonde girl hissed as the pain in her shoulder stopping her from giving the second attack.

"Aww, my poor baby is hurting badly. Should your sister help you?" The black haired girl said, mocking. Krystal gave a glare and pushed her hand away. "Feisty, huh?"

"Don't you remember? I'm well-known feisty, short-tempered assassin."

"Ah, right? Reckless." The blonde girl clenched her fist. "Sorry, I throw away those memories once I step out from that hell, Krys." The black girl paused. "So, how about you join me to a better place, Krys? Leaving Krystal's life and live a bit normally, without those dangerous drugs and drinks. A drink that stimulate your sense and hormone, get thrilled and went crazy over killing people mercilessly. A drug that said 'keep us tame', but actually a drug that destroyed our normal thinking and mind to only think of obeying one people and completing our mission without a question. Let's leave the hell with me, Kr- no, Jung Soojung. Come and start anew as Jung Soojung."

"Go to hell, Vic! I don't give a damn because I'm given a mission to kill you and Luna!" The black haired girl clicked her tongue.

"You left me no choice, Krys. I already predict you won't listen to me like Amber, two of you are the most stubborn among four of us. But Luna insisted to talk with you first."

"Stop your stupid talk." The blonde girl lunged on her. The black haired girl waited patiently.

"I'm sorry but I need to kill you, hope you will see Amber up there." The black haired girl said as the blonde girl was approaching. Jihyun gasped as she saw the black haired girl held a blade behind her. But again, like what happened to Jessica, a stray of light come out from the blonde girl's chest and black hole appeared on the ground. This time Jihyun saw clearly the soul was being absorbed by the black hole and she was pulled in also. Not restraining, she just followed the flow.

She coughed as she awake. She looked around and found herself at the same place as the first time she arrived in the dream. The gloomy surrounding. “So I’m back to the same place.” Jihyun said to herself. She stood and from far she saw light. The light came closer and Jihyun could see three girls approached her. “So, I meet you finally, Krystal.” Jihyun said when she saw the bleached blonde girl. Krystal nodded.

“I chose to show you my past about the drug and drink I took in my life. That’s how I have those urge to kill.” Krystal said. Jihyun nodded.

“I understand that. I think I can help you to get rid of it with magic.” Krystal looked at her.

“Right now?” Jihyun nodded.

“Before that, may I have your right hand, each of you?” Jihyun said. The three girls looked at each other before nodded. They held up their hand upward. Jihyun covered her palm above the three wrists. The same spell was chanted and the green ray emitted from her hand before dissolving. Jihyun pulled away her hand and the same spiral sign showed on the three wrists. “This is the sign of reincarnation. The human will have their own sign and whenever they’re reincarnated, the sign remained. With this same sign, it’s a sure thing you three are reincarnates.” The three looked at each. “I think that’s why you come into Vanessa’s life because you three have a connection somehow. Jessica is from the past, so she’s the first one. And then, Vanessa is reincarnated after Jessica that lived in this century. The last one, the future reincarnate from Vanessa is Krystal who will live in 26th century.”

“So, we are related.” Jessica said. Jihyun nodded.

“Yes, related by reincarnation. You’re pulled into Vanessa’s body for a reason. The death you almost faced back in your own timeline was stopped by the black hole.”

Krystal looked at the witch. “Yes, that mysterious black hole.” Krystal looked at the other girls. “We all met each other at the death gate.” Vanessa and Jessica blinked as they looked at Krystal. “I told you once that I saved you, Vanessa.”

“Yeah.”

“I saved all of us from passing the gate. At that time, Vanessa was prepared to go on the journey afterlife and Jessica was lined up after her. But I stopped them.” They listened to Krystal. “Because I was told by a voice during I was into the hole to stop you so I can live.” Jihyun looked at Krystal.

“Is that about her fate?” Krystal looked at Jihyun. Krystal nodded.

“She shouldn’t die at that time and we’re not supposed to enter her life by the almost-death experience. There are supposed to be another incident once she’s 18 years old. We actually came a bit early because her fate changed a bit.” Krystal said, telling them what she had known. Krystal was the only one remembered the experience at the death gate and all of this were told to her in a dream she had before waking up there. “If Vanessa passed the gate, she will die and I won’t be reincarnate. Jessica also won’t survive.”

“And the war won’t be stopped.” Jihyun added. Krystal nodded.

“If Vanessa died at the moment, there won’t be separated dimensions anymore becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter