Chapter 2

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TRAINING AND UNLEASHING POWERS[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Underworld - Hidden dimension

"Lee Changsub!" The young looking guy giggled behind the door. The red-haired guy snorted and closed his eyes, using his teleporting power. He smirked.

"Ah!"

"Gotcha, you brat!" The red-haired guy head-locked the younger and smacked his head.

"Auww! Have mercy on your dongseng, hyung! Aww!" He pleaded while grunted in pain. The elder didn't let him go. Another guy came across the brothers.

"Ouh, Changsub hyung is getting punished again. What he do this time, Minhyuk hyung?" The red-haired guy turned to his cousin. He rolled his eyes.

"Changsub is pranking me with his 'welcome' water again. See my door there?! It's damn wet!" He growled and smacked Changsub/Endy again. Changsub growled in pain.

"Sungjae, help me." The youngest grinned.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm scared of Minhyuk hyung more than you. Okay, have a nice day. Eunkwang hyung is calling me in right now. Bye." The youngest walked away quickly.

"Yah! Yook Sungjae!" Changsub yelled. The red-haired guy smirked. "Er...Minhyuk hyung..." Minhyuk/John smirked.

"Nah, you gonna get punishment this time." Minhyuk said and the two disappeared, Minhyuk used his teleporting power again.

Sungjae/Edward knocked the big door on the end of the corridor. A voice answered him, he pushed the door opened. The big study room revealed. Sungjae stepped in. "Why are you calling me, hyung?" A skinny guy who stood next to the window turned to Sungjae. He smiled a bit.

"Well, you see Robin anywhere in the mansion today?" Sungjae shook his head. The eldest sighed. "He's not returning yet, hum?"

"I guess so hyung. He may be hunting down some blood from the wild animals outside there." The eldest nodded, he knew the mentioned guy's problem. He can't keep and control his thirst of blood. He looked up to the youngest.

"I need you then. At outskirt of this forest, there's a group of low class vampires, forbiddingly brought by Twilight pack into Underworld. I need you stop them from any damaged. Ask help from the some middle class packs who can fight against Twilight." Sungjae nodded to the command. "I can't send anyone to go with you; can you do it on your own, Edward?" Sungjae nodded again. "It supposed to be Robin's work, but I had to send you. Sorry." Sungjae smiled.

"It's fine. Can I ask you something, Caesar hyung?" He nodded. "Where are Peniel and Sam? I don't see them for almost a week."

"The two were training in the basement. Peniel is training his power to be better and Sam is strengthening himself." Sungjae nodded.

"I should take my leave now." The eldest nodded. Sungjae walked out from the room but halted before closed the door. "Ouh, right. On my way just now, Minhyuk hyung is punishing Changsub hyung again. I think you should go and see it, Eunkwang hyung." Sungjae said, dropping the formal tone and closed the door. Eunkwang/Caesar blinked.

"Ouh, gee. The two siblings." Eunkwang pushed a button and a rectangle-shaped wall moved on his left. It formed a hole. Eunkwang entered and the wall closed again. He walked down the stairs and arrived at the hidden basement. He saw two guys who were training there. One of them noticed him.

"Eunkwang hyung." Eunkwang nodded a bit. The younger of two noticed him after the name rolled out.

"Hyung."

"Do you see Minhyuk and Changsub here, Donggeun, Hyunsik?" The two shook their head. Eunkwang nodded and left the place, he walked deeper. From far, he heard a cry. Eunkwang sighed and walked faster. "Lee Minhyuk, stop what are you doing right now." Eunkwang said when he arrived at the end of the basement. The siblings turned. Changsub smiled slightly, knowing Sungjae told Eunkwang about him. Minhyuk scoffed.

"But Changsubbie make me wet and my room also!" Minhyuk whined. Eunkwang sighed. He turned to Changsub.

"You know what to do." Changsub sighed and nodded. He slowly walked away from them and entered a path across the one Eunkwang came from. Minhyuk glared at Eunkwang.

"Eunkwangie~" Eunkwang shook his head.

"Changsub is your dongseng anyway. You know he likes to play around. Don't get too worked up like this, you're hurting him as well." Eunkwang pointed to the whip in his hand. Minhyuk pouted.

"You know I never use it actually. It's just a show." Minhyuk put away the whip. Eunkwang smiled a bit.

"You can lose your temper and what if you really whipped him? Changsub will get hurt." Minhyuk rolled his eyes and walked to Eunkwang.

"Since when you know to nag on me? Are we switching role now?" Eunkwang chuckled and pulled Minhyuk closer. He wrapped his arm around the small waist which perfectly in his. Minhyuk glared at him. Eunkwang smiled softly and pecked on Minhyuk's lips.

"We aren't, you're still my princess and their umma but sometimes, you need advices too." Minhyuk pouted. Eunkwang smiled and blew Minhyuk's face. Minhyuk squirmed. "I have to send Sungjae for the low class problem. Ilhoon isn't coming back yet." Minhyuk stared at Eunkwang.

"You sent him alone?" Eunkwang nodded. "Eunkwangie, he is.."

"Nah, Edward has the super strength, he will be okay." Minhyuk shook his head.

"No, my baby cousin needs someone too." Minhyuk said and pushed Eunkwang a bit, wanted to find Sungjae by teleporting. Eunkwang stopped him. Minhyuk grunted.

"Sungjae should be independent by now, my mate. And now, why you're too caring on him, even more than your own brother?" Minhyuk pouted. Eunkwang raised his brow. His face slightly annoyed. Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Don't start it, Seo Eunkwang." Eunkwang stared at Minhyuk.

"What? Is it wrong to get mad when you're my mate anyway?" Minhyuk sighed and stared at Eunkwang.

"Your jealousy is nonsense. Sungjae is my cousin and Changsub is my younger brother. So, it's just a family." Eunkwang locked his eyes with Minhyuk.

"But you care on your cousin more, that's making me mad." Eunkwang said, sincerely. Minhyuk sighed and kissed Eunkwang. Eunkwang sighed through the kiss and melted into it. Minhyuk pulled away a bit.

"Sungjae is the youngest, babe. I should take care of him; I said to you numerous times, he lost his parents since he was one so I’m..."

"Like a parent to him as he had only me, I put more care on him because of that. Okay, I get it!" Eunkwang continued Minhyuk's sentence with a growl. Minhyuk smiled. Eunkwang sighed and pulled him closer. He kissed Minhyuk again but didn't last long. "How much I want you right now, but I have things to solve right now. You should call Changsub down here for practice, I want you and the other increased your stamina. I can sense something bad is about to come. We need to be prepared." Eunkwang said and released Minhyuk. Minhyuk whimpered the sudden loss. Eunkwang smirked. Minhyuk pouted and cleared his throat second later.

"Got your order, Caesar. Just get Endy here by your own; I'm tired of finding him." Eunkwang nodded. He went to walk through the same path as Changsub while Minhyuk went to the training space. He saw Donggeun and Hyunsik. "Caesar orders us four to boost up our stamina." The two turned.

"Four? Who's another one?"

"Endy, he will be coming soon. So, Peniel, you're training your power?" The younger nodded.

"Donggeun needs some more time to really get his skill at the best level." Minhyuk nodded a bit. Donggeun/Peniel was focusing on the shadow on the wall. Minhyuk's move halted.

"Yah!" Donggeun blinked.

"Opps. Sorry, you're caught in my shadow. That's why." Minhyuk turned to the wall. He stepped back a bit when Donggeun released him. The other one chuckled.

"I heard Changsub is getting a punishment again?" Minhyuk turned to the other guy. He sighed.

"Yeah, he put the water trap on my door. Can you please advise him a bit, Hyunsik? He probably listens to you…" Hyunsik/Sam shrugged.

"I can't promise, well you know him." Minhyuk sighed. Donggeun and Hyunsik continued their training while waiting for Changsub.

 

 

Utopia - Human dimension

Woohyun stepped out to the yard. He walked towards the training area, noticing someone was already there with kunai in both hands. “You’re coming out early.” The figure jumped in surprise. Woohyun chuckled. “Easy, it’s just me.”

The other didn’t comment anything and threw the stiletto in his right hand to the target. It stuck perfect at the X mark. Woohyun smiled. “Your skill never gets rusty. I’m so jealous of you, Gyu.”

“You have your own talent, Woohyun.” Sunggyu turned to him. “You’re not calling me hyung again.” Woohyun just crackled and took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter