+Characters Introduction+

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Human Dimension-

► Vanessa

Her real name is Im Yoona, changes the name to Vanessa after she left her house. She's 18 years old this year, born on May 15th. The reason she ran away because she 'accidentally' killed her whole family in one night. After some time constantly running away from home, hiding and wandering in the town, she decided to go into the woods and practically lost in Utopia which then leading the meeting with Tasty Twins.

Vanessa had a miracle past in her 16 years old. There's one day she struck by lightning and no chance to come alive again but she regained conscious miraculously after the doctor announced her death. That incident actually changes her whole life as she's stuck with other two souls in her body who are herself in past and future life.

The first soul named Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Vanessa's previous life soul. She's a kind 22 years old girl who is gifted with mind-reading and talented in martial art using swords. Born on May 1st.

The second soul named Krystal Jung Soojung, Vanessa's next life soul. She's a short-tempered y 21 years old girl who is an amazing assassin that has no mercy and a crazy killer (she had some kind of disease that always wanted to kill). Born on May 30th.

 

► Tasty Twins

The 21 years old twins, was born on July 15th who possessed a power, making them an extraordinary human. They ran away from people as human starts to change and want them both for evils plot. The twins found Utopia and learnt the place is the door that connected other dimensions with human. The two decided to hide there and eventually have a mansion in the middle of woods. They keep the place safe and even help people who are lost.

Jung Daeryong, the elder of the two. He's a very kind-hearted and a lot of smile guy. He's the best in cooking and loves animal like cats and dogs. He possesses the power of fire.

Jung Soryong, the younger of the two. He's a smartass but clingy and cute dongseng. He's the best when comes to think of plans but really slows about emotion and feelings. He possesses the power of ice.

 

► Infinite

A group of immortal hybrids that their growth stopped when they reached 20. They live with Tasty Twins. They're immortal because of the bloods in their bodies and in fact they had incredible power in themselves which is not yet discovered. They were running away from their orphanage as people started to know about their power and want to use them. The runaway then led the group found Utopia and met the twins. The twins took them in as they're having similar situation. The group members are wanted by the dark side in order to take over the whole universe.

Kim Sunggyu, 21 years old guy who was born on April 28th. He's the eldest in the group so he becomes the leader of the group. Even so, he's the weakest and yet the easiest target of bully according to the group members. He has a soft-hearted heart and cute face with small eyes like a hamster. He's Myungsoo's elder brother. He's a hybrid of angel and demon.

Jang Dongwoo, 20 years old guy who was born on January 22nd. He's the second eldest in the group but he's the childish one. An easily panic person and sometimes stupid but he knew when to become serious or lift up the mood. He's a good thinker at some point but he's more to useless in asking advices. He's a hybrid of human and werewolf.

Nam Woohyun, 20 years old guy who was born on February 8th. He's the third in the group which making him the big nagger among them. A greasy cheeseball that full of overdose sweet-talking and damn much loving skinship makes the group give him a nickname, Touchy GreaseNam. He can be rational at times but with never-ending greasiness. He's a hybrid of vampire and werewolf.

Lee Howon, more likely to call by Hoya, is 20 years old guy who was born on March 28th. He's the fourth in the group and the eldest brother of Sungyeol and Sungjong. He's a competitive man and likely to challenge people but he's a kind-hearted and the most rational people in the group, in short he's intelligent and quick-picker. He's a hybrid of human and vampire.

Lee Sungyeol, 19 years old guy who was born on February 27th. He's the fifth in the group but his tall feature makes him look more mature then his own brother, Howon. Even so, he's a choding and stupid who also likes to wail like a baby. His laugh is contagious, according to Dongwoo and yet the other agrees that Sungyeol is their happy virus. He's the second sibling of Lee brothers. He's a hybrid of human and vampire.

Kim Myungsoo, 19 years old guy who was born on March 13th. He's the second last in the group but most likely the matured one. He has a stoic cold face and icy tone but he's a kid inside which always fight with the choding who surprisingly his best friend among all. He's the younger brother of Sunggyu who mostly protected his brother from the other's naughty plans. He's a hybrid of angel and demon.

Lee Sungjong, 18 years old guy who was born on September 3rd. He's the youngest in the group also youngest sibling of Lee brothers. He's spoilt, rebellious, girly and awful diva which only can be tamed by Howon but recently Myungsoo caught on his weakness and controlled the maknae. But he's a smart one and full of ideas. He's a hybrid of human and vampire.

 

-Hidden Dimension-

► BTOB

A last survived pack from the royal bloodline of the vampires. They have special power and blood type which can be poisonous to the other vampires if they wanted to do so. They made a rule that forbids them to drink other vampires blood unless among themselves to keep the sacred blood from mixing (they only feed from other creatures). They live in a big mansion located in the middle of the forbidden forest of Underworld. Their age is based on their looks but their real age is after adding 80 to it.

Seo Eunkwang with vampire name, Caesar is the eldest in the pack who is 20 years old and born on November 22nd. He maybe looks the weakest but he's stronger than expected and yet he's the leader and appa of the pack. He's sometimes stupid and slow which made him the most getting nags from Minhyuk. He has the power of mind-controlling other people.

Lee Minhyuk with vampire name, John is the second eldest in the pack who is 20 years old and born on November 29th. He's the second in charge and the umma of the pack because his caring side is too much motherly-like. He's strong and muscularly built but a cute guy with many charms. He was discovered as Eunkwang's mate not long ago. He has the power of teleporting.

Lee Changsub with vampire name, Endy is the third eldest in the pack who is 19 years old and born on February 26th. He's Minhyuk's younger brother and unlike his matured brother, he's childish, naughty, unpredictable and a troublemaker. But he's a cool man that has his own hidden charms. He has the power of seeing vision from past or future.

Lim Hyunsik with vampire name, Sam is the fourth member in the pack who is 18 years old and born on March 7th. He's a shy and timid guy who has charming smile and manly character. He's Eunkwang's half brother and also Changsub's best friend surprisingly, as the two get together really well. He has the power of healing.

Shin Donggeun with vampire name, Peniel is the fifth member in the pack who is 18 years old and born on March 10th. He's an awkward dork that really lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter