Chapter 4

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]PAINFUL PAST[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Magical forest, Underworld - Hidden dimension

Gayoon took a deep breath and smiled to the shiny morning in that forest. She looked around and enjoyed the nature around the house. She decided to water her plants in the yard that the maknae and she planted together. Gayoon took the water and carefully poured the water on the top of her plants. "Good morning, lovelies. I'm here to give you morning shower." She was delighted to see the healthy plant. She gave a touch on the leaves. A gasp heard and a trance of scene came to her.

Hyunah stepped out from the house as she noticed her unnie wasn't in. "Unnie? Gayoon unnie." Hyunah called and saw Gayoon. She wrinkled when Gayoon pondered beside the plants with her hand touching the leaf. Hyunah stepped closer and just noticed Gayoon was experiencing something. Not so long after that, Gayoon snapped and saw Hyunah. "Unnie, did you..."

"Yes. Let's get in and we talk." Gayoon said and quickly pushed Hyunah into the house while looking their surroundings. The horrible image just now really made her shivering.

"There you're. Come, the breakfast is ready." Jihyun greeted them when she saw the two girls came in. The maknae, Sohyun already sat on her seat. They had a rule, must wait for everyone each time of their meal. Jihyun placed the last plate and looked at Sohyun. "I will get Jiyoon, don't eat yet."

"Yes ma'am." Sohyun replied with pouted lips. Gayoon and Hyunah sat down on their seats. Noticing the weird expression on Gayoon's face, Sohyun asked the elder. "Gayoon unnie, what's wrong with you?" Gayoon looked at the younger.

"Unnie saw something just now." Hyunah answered. Sohyun blinked and asked about it.

"Let's talk after eating. I will tell four of you at once." Gayoon said. Sohyun just nodded. A minute later, Jihyun appeared with the grumpy Jiyoon who trailed behind her. Jihyun took her seat, Jiyoon did the same. Sohyun looked at Jiyoon.

"Um...someone is grumpy again." Jiyoon snorted and hit the maknae's head. Sohyun winced and pouted, Jihyun quickly told them to eat. They ate their breakfast while Gayoon looked out of the place. Jihyun looked at Gayoon. She knew that expression so well and just ignored it because she knew Gayoon won't tell anything unless she's ready.

Once they had done having their breakfast, Gayoon told them to gather in the living room and sent Sohyun to call their neighbours, MBLAQ. The maknae went out while the rest were sitting on the chair. Jiyoon who already recovered from her morning mood sensed something was off with the second eldest. Jiyoon looked at Jihyun. Jihyun turned to her and shook her head. Hyunah just stayed silent and played with her ring, their group ring. Soon the cheery chattering heard at the door. Sohyun returned with five guys behind her. "I can sense something is odd. Or exactly, your aura, Gayoon noona." One of the guys said as they're entering. He took his place beside Jiyoon. Jiyoon just smiled to him while petting his head. "Morning, Jiyoonie." Jiyoon looked at him. He sighed. "Noona."

"Morning, my puppy Sanghyunie~" Sanghyun stared at her. Jiyoon chuckled. Another guy who sat beside Hyunah chuckled to see the pair.

"It looks like you're not grumpy now eh? What a record, it's just 8 am." He said. Jiyoon sent a glare. He grinned.

"Shut up, Changsun. We have things to be serious right, isn't it Jihyunie?" The guy beside Jihyun said while hugging her arm tight. Jihyun exhaled and nodded while eyeing Gayoon.

"Gayoon sees future again, Byunghee oppa." Jihyun said to the guy beside her. Gayoon nodded slowly, the guy beside her took her hands. She turned to him.

"What's up? Is it terrible?" He asked in concern. Gayoon took a breath.

"It's terrifying, Seungho oppa. And I have to admit that-"

"The demons, isn't it?" The youngest guy interrupted. Sohyun nudged his arm.

"Can't you block your power for a while, Cheolyongie? You're interrupting the moment." Sohyun said with a serious face. Cheolyong made a movement zipping his mouth, knowing his mate can be fierce when she's serious. Gayoon took a breath.

"Like Cheolyong said, it's about the demons. I think what Sanghyun had been feeling, the aura from Black West....it's not a joke at all. We can't stand a chance against them." Gayoon said. Those words made their faces hardened. Seungho held her hands tighter.

"What exactly did you see? Any clue how to fight against it? We can't let those demons conquer the world, moreover our dimension." Gayoon looked at them.

"I see...we're fighting. But we're not alone. Werewolves, vampires, feline, horsemen and we were there. But-" Cheolyong widened his eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me..." Cheolyong looked at her as the rest looked at him. Gayoon nodded.

"Yes, we're dead. And the war isn't happening in our dimension but Utopia."

"But that will..." Changsun was unable to finish his words.

"Yes, if the demons won there, they will get the world under them." Gayoon said.

"That's it all you're able to see?" Jihyun asked.

"It was another figment of image, but I can't make it clearly. I...saw a girl with three souls in her body, standing up against the King of demons." Jihyun looked at Gayoon.

"Three souls?" Gayoon nodded. Sohyun bit her lips.

"Don't say that the special one soul is already..." Gayoon shook her head.

"I don't know." The guys looked at the girls.

"Mind to share with us what are you talking about, 4Minute?" Byunghee asked. Hyunah and Sohyun diverted their eyes towards. Jihyun. Jiyoon looked at their leader as well. She knew Jihyun won't be able to say anything.

"It's a myth that passed down to every witches existed since we're born. Our ancestors already know that world is going to revolute and Utopia's existent. Then, there's a special soul will be born after the revolution. Thus, this special soul is the one who will bring the world altogether again after the revolution happened. We're told this soul gonna live with two other souls, which its own past and future life. Reincarnation, if you ask." Jiyoon stopped when Jihyun put up her hands. Jiyoon nodded and Jihyun continued the past.

"But the ending of this myth is unknown. And we're told, the ending will be depending on what kind of creature that soul is born as. If it's demons, then we're going to have a terrible ending." Jihyun took a breath. "The elder witches create a team to detect the soul whereabouts and make sure of the roots it will be born to. The team, my grandmother was one of them." Byunghee knitted his brows and touched Jihyun's shoulder. Jihyun just smiled. "You as wizards, you may hear of Le Fuerza der Arma before, right?" The guys wrinkled.

"The group of movement that went missing and hiding because of they are trying to go against our higher ups?" Sanghyun said. Jihyun smiled bitterly.

"That's what you as wizards are taught. But differently for us, the witches. Le Fuerza der Arma, Soul Force is the name of mission for my grandmother and her team. They're using any magic they had learnt and also some witches who had super power to locate the soul." Jihyun said.

"Some higher ups of wizards in our council knew the myth and were against witches to find the soul because wizards are more believing in fate and destiny. But we, the witches believe if we're trying, we can change our future. So, the team is doing their work secretly, splitting into two smaller teams." Sohyun said. Jihyun smiled to the maknae, thanking her for helping the explanation. Jihyun continued where she was left with MBLAQ listened to her.

"One team is going to search under surface while the other team is going to meet up with the God of Soul, the one who controls the soul's fate. But at that time, the team didn't know that their work was leaked to the higher ups wizards. So the under surface team had to fight against the wizards which you know the history."

"Wizards and witches animosity start there. Our ancestors are fighting each other." Seungho said. Jihyun nodded.

"Yes, the mates started to fight against each other which you know it's weakened both. Some of the under surface team members were able to come out alive from our place and went get in contact with the other team, which the one that my grandmother is leading. They were unable to meet the God but got caught by the demons in the Sacred dimension. Too bad...if they knew earlier..."

"Why, Jihyunie?" Byunghee asked as Jihyun started to sob. He cradled the girl. Noticing Jihyun won't be able to complete the story, Gayoon took the job.

"We didn't know much about Sacred dimension. There's a war between angels and demons before, there's a dangerous disease that demons created and because of gods and goddesses already extinct while the angels weakened. Angels were the one who taken the jobs of the gods and goddesses after the extinction. But the angels who taken the jobs already fled to the Myth dimension and no one can able to find them again. And the team that caught by demons...was killed." Gayoon said. Byunghee hugged his mate tighter to hear that news. Jihyun was crying silently in his arms

"Then no one knows about the special soul?" Cheolyong asked. The girls nodded.

"The team members who are survived came back to our place after knowing that, just to discover our place does no longer exist as our leader used his special skill to make a big explosion to destroy all." Sohyun said. "But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter