Chapter 14

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]MORE AND MORE TRAINING[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

When everybody was sure with Myungsoo all fine again, Beast needed to go back due to a job they needed to do. Kikwang was left behind in Utopia like they had agreed before, just Yoseob can’t stay because of the job so it’s decided that only Kikwang will be in Utopia and the rest went back to White East. After their lunch and sending off the five Beast members, Infinite went for practice with Soryong, Kikwang and Seungho while the rest stayed in the mansion. Sungyeol had excuse himself from joining the training with the fact he still didn’t want to transform and sneaked to somewhere else not far from the mansion, meeting Vanessa there. No one who left in the mansion noticed that Vanessa had also gone out. Sungyeol and the girl continued their practice at where they have stopped yesterday.

‘You did great than yesterday, keep it up.’ Krystal said from the side line after half an hour Vanessa had been fighting with Sungyeol. The girl panted lightly and smiled.

“I need to thank Jessica tho.” Jessica shook her head.

‘I didn’t do much.’ Krystal turned to Sungyeol.

‘Will you let me take over you so I can fight Vanessa, Sungyeol?’ Sungyeol blinked.

“Eh? What did you say just now?” Sungyeol asked. Vanessa looked at Krystal.

“Why you want to do that?”

‘Just want to test you out.’ Sungyeol looked at Krystal.

“You sound like you didn’t believe me or her.” Krystal scoffed.

‘Then be firmer when you’re attacking. You hesitate each time and then it didn’t show much her skill and improvement, Lee Sungyeol.’ Sungyeol sighed.

“I just don’t want to hurt her.” Krystal shook her head while Vanessa blushed a bit, somehow feeling warm from those words.

‘This is a real training, Lee Sungyeol.’ Sungyeol exhaled. ‘Now, you let me do it or not?’

“Fine, but don’t hurt anyone.” Krystal nodded.

‘I’m the trainer.’ Krystal said and walked closer to Sungyeol. Sungyeol just watched her. He grimaced a bit when Krystal gripped his wrist.

“Yah, that hurts.” Krystal just smirked before disappearing. Vanessa and Jessica watched what had happening before they saw Sungyeol’s eyes changing.

“Krystal?”

‘Yeah, I’m inside him. Now, let’s do the real fight.’ Krystal said. Jessica looked at her.

‘I never know we could do that.’

“Soul can possess anyone like a ghost does. Now, come on Jessi, Vanessa.” Krystal’s voice came out from Sungyeol’s mouth. Vanessa blinked.

“Um, okay.”

‘You better promise not to hurt Vanessa, Krystal.’

“I know that.” Krystal grunted a bit before Vanessa got ready to attack her. Again, another round of fight happened.

Right then, Kikwang had take the job to train Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong, picked up from where they had left in the training with Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung. While on the other side, Seungho and Soryong were in charge to help Myungsoo get used to his power together with Sunggyu. “Myungsoo, control your power so you won’t create much bigger fire. Sunggyu, Soryong, you need to be ready to block his fire with your ice. You also can practice your dominant power, Sunggyu.” Seungho said. Myungsoo who was in his demon form – without his wings – surrounded by the dark grey ray and fire on his both hand. Sunggyu was pretty much in the same state just his ray was milky white and swirl of icy wind around his hands. The younger Kim was arranged to fight his brother and Soryong in order to test out his new power. Seungho on the other hand tried to control Myungsoo from getting too out of control. It was a trick also when they let the brother fight because they’re a bit sure that Myungsoo won’t hurt Sunggyu.

“Woohyun.” Dongwoo nudged the guy that had been spacing out. They’re currently resting as Hoya and Sungjong had their time fighting Kikwang. They had been paired up – Woohyun with Dongwoo and the Lee brothers together – and took turn on fighting against Kikwang using their power. Dongwoo looked at Woohyun in curiosity. “What had been you thinking about?” Woohyun exhaled and shook his head.

“Nothing much.”

“But you’re clearly worried about something, Woohyun.” Dongwoo said. Woohyun let his eyes fell on Hoya and Sungjong who attacked Kikwang at once. “Well, I don’t know what you’re thinking right now but just know that you have me and the rest to listen to you so don’t ever think that you’re alone or something sort.” Woohyun turned to Dongwoo.

“Thanks, I will always remember that.” Dongwoo nodded and patted Woohyun’s back for comfort, but maybe too hard because Woohyun coughed a bit.

“Oops.” Woohyun chuckled afterward.

“You just know how to ruin your seriousness.” Dongwoo grinned and he turned to look over the Lee brothers. Hoya was panting while Sungjong attacked Kikwang with his ground power. Sungjong felt more comfortable with ground element than the rest and it was considered as his dominant power at the moment as they couldn’t find the dominant sign from Sungjong yet.

“Woohyun.” Woohyun blinked and turned to the other. Dongwoo turned to him after letting his eyes wandered around Hoya for a while. “Do you ever think of love?” Woohyun wrinkled.

“Did I hear it wrong, Dongwoo? Love, you said?” Dongwoo rubbed his nape and nodded. He looked to the ground. Woohyun frowned and cleared his throat. Surely he was shocked when playful childish Jang Dongwoo asked a question out of his league but seeing Dongwoo looked so serious and fluster, Woohyun was curious. “Why did you ask?”

“Well, I don’t know. Perhaps I’m just curious how it feels actually. You know I didn’t have the chance to feel love from my parents and the noonas and hyungs back in the orphanage just give kids like us a pity not true love. So I don’t know, I think I started to think about this after knowing Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo’s story.” Woohyun nodded as he listened. He was about to ask when Dongwoo continued his long pause. “And…I’m confused about myself.” Woohyun perked up his eyes.

“You? What’s wrong?” Dongwoo looked at him and stared into the other’s eyes. Woohyun just stared back. Dongwoo was saying something through telepathy. Woohyun furrowed his brow. “Dongwoo.”

“I’m confused as hell Woohyun.” Dongwoo sighed. Woohyun exhaled.

“You know what Woo.” Dongwoo looked at Woohyun. “We may face the same thing right now…and I know about me, I’m in love.” Dongwoo raised his brow.

“You…who? You are sure?” Woohyun nodded firmly.

“Yeah, because I know by heart that’s what people call love.”

“Who?” Dongwoo asked again when Woohyun didn’t answer him for a long time but pondering. Woohyun just smiled and turned to a direction. Dongwoo followed and found the answer. “Oh Woohyun.” Woohyun smiled mildly and shrugged. Their conversation was halted when Kikwang called their names. The two got up and stood near the Lees.

“I think we should do another form of training because you all are so exhausted already.” Woohyun blinked.

“Eh? But…”

“Listen, controlling power is not only about stabilize it while using it but you should also learn how associate it with your body and nature.” Kikwang explained and the four looked at each other. “So because of that I think it’s such a good one if we tried this kind of training and I think the best one right now is the five senses ability.”

“In mean, we’re going to train our five senses?” Sungjong asked. Kikwang nodded lightly.

“A bit like that but not all five senses. It depends on yourself, also bloodline.” Kikwang answered. " Your eyes, nose, ears, skin and tongue. But basically, we don't have tasting ability, so it's four actually." Kikwang explained. They nodded lightly.

“If bloodline…” Hoya looked at Dongwoo and Woohyun. “Aren’t two of them obviously will have super strong sense of smell?” Hoya asked. Kikwang nodded.

“Yes, likely. Because werewolves have the best sense of smell while vampires have hearing ability as their common sense ability.” Kikwang looked at Woohyun. “Likely Woohyun will have both ability but it depends. And all the abilities are varied to an individual, like I said earlier depend on yourself and bloodline. What I mean by varied is take hearing ability as example, some can listen to noises and sounds even across the dimension either involuntarily or voluntarily and some cannot, some have wider range of hearing and some not. There are some even can select things to be listened to. This applies to all the senses ability.” Kikwang finished his explanation. They just nodded, understanding each word from that angel. “And manipulating this ability can help you to stabilize the power inside of you and increase your control on it.” Dongwoo smiled.

“So how could we start to discover this new skill?” Dongwoo said excitedly and the maknae also excited to try the new thing. Kikwang nodded and began his instruction for the new training.

The three types of training were taking place on and on until the dusk arrived at the horizon.

 

 

“Are we still far?” Eunkwang asked the dark cinnamon wolf he was riding. A howl with slurred words answered him.

“Not really. We have arrived in Utopia but still no sign of that mansion.” The dark cinnamon wolf said. Minhyuk tugged Eunkwang’s shirt. He also rode the same wolf, hugging Eunkwang from behind. Eunkwang turned to his mate.

“Ilhoon was saying something.” Hearing that, the red cinnamon wolf slowed down and the white wolf, Ken that was ridden by Ilhoon came beside the said wolf. Ilhoon took a breath.

“Perhaps the magic around that mansion didn’t let us see it.” Ilhoon said.

“What do you mean?” The dark cinnamon wolf asked.

“Hakyeon, that mansion is guarded by magic. Any creatures with bad intention won’t be able to see the mansion.” Eunkwang told the dark cinnamon wolf.

“But we’re invited.” The dark brown wolf, Bin howled. Donggeun on top of the said wolf also nodded. The icy blue wolf who rode by Hyunsik howled in alert making all the wolves stopped. The vampires also turned in alert.

“Leo hyung?” The yellowish white wolf, Hyuk who rode by Sungjae called out to the icy blue one. The called wolf let out a huff,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter