Chapter 5

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]STRENGTHEN THE POWER[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Soryong watched the six of Infinite practiced their special powers. As his brother and he ran tests on the hybrids (the twins somehow inherit their parents’ talents which both of them is researcher), they knew few of the hybrids element power earlier.

Sunggyu who was a unique hybrid possessed the power of fire from his demon background but it was white in colour, he also had the power of ice like Soryong but with a unique clear white not like Soryong who had it in the usual icy blue. Tasty twin was quite impressive to know Sunggyu had fire and ice power because it was rare for a same person to have fire and water element together but perhaps he inherited ice from his angel background so he’s special case. What made Sunggyu more special was that he possessed the four basic elements all together – Fire, Water (in solid form), Ground and Wind – with Ice as his dominant power. The twin concluded Sunggyu was basically the most powerful among the rest, currently. Even so, Sunggyu still needed so many practices to strengthen his element powers.

Dongwoo had the unexpected outcome when he was confirmed that he possessed the fire element. The twin was worried as Dongwoo wasn’t a composed person and panicked easily. What’s the most shocking fact to Tasty was that Dongwoon’s dominant power is fire. Dongwoo was given fire and ground in his possession which that both were solely from his werewolf’s bloodline. He could be awesome if he could control his dominant power better and Soryong thinks it’s achievable with practices for both of the powers Dongwoon had.

Woohyun on the other hand also had two element powers – Water (in liquid form) and Wind – with water as his dominant. Compare to the rest, he mastered both of the powers he had perfectly and even could combined both of it in one attack. But Woohyun still needed some practices to keep his energy and stamina at optimum when he used his powers because currently Woohyun easily drained his energy due to his powers’ usage.

Hoya possessed the same power as Dongwoo and even their dominant power was the same. What’s worried the twin about Hoya was that he couldn’t control his dominant power well when he kept losing so much energy on it. It was bad and Soryong hoped with more practices Hoya could overcome that problem. In all, for Soryong he thought Hoya could be the second strongest after Sunggyu if he could get over his problem because Hoya’s powers were stronger than other.

Tasty’s hypothesis on Myungsoo after the test was correct after all. As Myungsoo was more on the dark side, he possessed fire element as his dominant power and power of ground that both perfectly from his demon background. His fire was dark and burning, his ground element was powerful. But the twin didn’t expect Myungsoo to have three element powers which was a slight bad thing because having three element powers were harder to keep it balanced. Earlier after Myungsoo was awake and started to join the practice, they discovered Myungsoo possessed wind power. Soryong could say Myungsoo will have a harder time to achieve the balance and required a lot of practices, even more than the rest.

As for the maknae Sungjong, it was a shock to know that he had all the four basic element powers as well. Tasty didn’t run test on Sungjong before as they thought Sungjong is still young, so it was today when Sungjong tried to know what power he possessed. What surprised Soryong was that Sungjong was half human that made it’s quite a miracle for Sungjong to have the four elements. But seeing his two brothers, Soryong could understand and he deduced the Lee came from a very powerful elite family that have the four elements in their bloodline which resulted Sungjong to possess all four. Another surprising fact, Sungjong mastered it all four at once and even could beat his other hyungs. Somehow, currently Sungjong was the second strongest among Infinite. But there’s still a problem when none of Sungjong’s power showed the dominant sign, so Soryong was a bit worried. He couldn’t deduce the reason but he hoped it won’t be bad for the maknae.

“Soryong hyung!” Soryong turned to Sunggyu’s call. He spotted Sunggyu was holding Hoya’s arm who looked so sick. He quickly went to them. The other also stopped their practice and quickly came closer to them.

“What happen to him, Sunggyu?” Sunggyu exhaled as he slowly made Hoya sat on the ground.

“We’re practicing our fire together. Both of us created a fire and blocked each other’s by our own fire. He suddenly got exhausted and my fire hit him accidentally as he was unable to counterattack.” Sunggyu bit his lips, feeling guilty. Soryong checked Hoya’s body. He used his ice power to detect any damage. Hoya was half-conscious currently.

“Howon! Are you okay?” Dongwoo called as he was the last one came to them. Soryong furrowed his eyebrows when he detected something.

“He didn’t say anything before you started to practice with him?” Sunggyu shook his head. Soryong exhaled. “He overdid himself. His energy was almost zero but no injury from your fire, so rest assure Sunggyu.” Sunggyu exhaled in relief. Soryong stared at Hoya. “You still can hear me right?”

Hoya nodded softly. “Y- yeah.” The soft voice made the rest felt bad. Sungjong looked at his brother worriedly. Dongwoo also came closer to Hoya’s side.

“You exactly need some rest, so don’t move at all until you’re able to stand on your own again. I know you’re aware about your own energy and I advice you don’t push to your limit. It won’t come out nice, Lee Howon.” Hoya nodded softly. Soryong looked at the other. “Back to practice and again, don’t push too hard. Don’t go to your limit. If you feel so tired, stop. Promise?” They nodded.

“We promised.” Soryong nodded.

“Sunggyu, you practice with me. The rest continued with your own partner.” They nodded and walked back to their training spot. Soryong and Sunggyu practiced as near as possible to where Hoya was resting. They kept an eye on the vampire-human hybrid while training.

 

 

Underworld - Hidden dimension

Hakyeon and his packs ended the sudden meeting after the discussion on the powerful werewolf. They agreed not to do anything unless that werewolf came and made a ruckus in their place. But Taekwoon insisted on checking the werewolf and all of them agreed to ask for EXO pack's help regarding this matter. Six of them stepped out from the meeting room. Hakyeon and Taekwoon went out to meet EXO's leader, Hakyeon ordered Wonsik to go for the grocery shopping. Sanghyuk, the maknae followed Wonsik. Jaehwan and Hongbin were left in the house. The two brothers decided to spend times in their rooms. "Dongseng ah~" Jaehwan called when they were on the bed, busying with comedy storybook in hand. He his stomach and looked at his younger brother who lying on his back beside him.

"I'm bored. We read this many times already, it’s not funny anymore." Jaehwan cutely pouted and placed his chin on the book. Hongbin raised his brow and titled his head to his hyung. He giggled and pinched Jaehwan's cheeks. Jaehwan whined.

"You're cute, hyung. Um, I don't know what to do as well." Hongbin set the book away and lay on his side, facing Jaehwan. Jaehwan sighed and lay on his side as well while admiring Hongbin's face. "Why you're staring hyung?"

​"Because you're too handsome and beautiful. You are way too different from me, which doubting me that are we really a sibling." Hongbin frowned and stared at his hyung. Jaehwan noticed that frown and blinked in guilt. "No, it's not that I dislike you or whatnot. Binnie, you know your hyung like you a lot. It's just I'm not that handsome and yet you're far beyond handsome and..." Hongbin cupped Jaehwan's mouth, stopping him from saying more. He sighed.

"Hyung...I don't like it when you think like that. I told you many times, you're beautiful as well, and cute. We're both beautiful, it's just you're a cute one and I'm...handsome?" Hongbin drew his dimple-smile. Jaehwan blinked and stared into Hongbin's brown eyes. Hongbin removed his hand and touched Jaehwan's dark brown hair. He smiled. "I care a lot about you hyung and am always grateful you're my hyung." Jaehwan's eyes became teary. He moved closer, hugging his dongseng.

"Me too, Binnie is Jaehwanie's everything." Jaehwan said and hugged him tighter. Hongbin chuckled softly; he always found his hyung's so cute when Jaehwan used the third person point of view. Hongbin hugged him and rubbed his back. Jaehwan enjoyed his brother's warm. "Binnie..."

"Hum?" Hongbin hummed while drawing soothing circle on Jaehwan's back.

"When should we tell them? N hyung seems like he's noticing a bit but he still didn't confront us..." Jaehwan said while loosening the hug. He looked on Hongbin's eyes. Hongbin stared into the dark grey eyes. He brought his hand and touched Jaehwan's cheek. Jaehwan leaned to the touch.

"I'm afraid, hyung. Won't they feel disgust with us? We're brothers, guys as well and yet...we're a couple." Hongbin lowered his eyes, he's nervous to the thought. Jaehwan bit his lips and leaned in, pecking the forehead. Hongbin closed his eyes, enjoying the love.

"I'm here, I will always protect you. We will go through it together, Bin." Hongbin opened his eyes when Jaehwan cupped his cheeks. Their eyes met. Jaehwan plastered a smile. Hongbin sighed. "I love you, Bin."

"I love you too, Jaehwan hyung." Hongbin said and leaned in. The two shared a kiss, proving their love.

 

 

Black West - Sacred dimension

Taemin panted. It's almost a week he had been training with his fourth half-brother. It's tiring for him but thrilling somehow. Deep inside him, he could feel a monster awakening by each day passed. Minho already told him the purpose of the practice. Apart from making him stronger, King wanted Taemin to develop his control on the power inside him. The monster.

Minho took a breath and looked down to Taemin. His black wings spread proudly, covering the whole place where Taemin was standing. 'Yah, don't ponder.'

'I'm taking a breath, hyung. Don't be so mean. I have been training for almost a week okay?' Taemin ducked down as a sneaky attack came. Minho moved his forefinger, using his magic to control the surrounding. Taemin was prohibited to use his wings and magic for the whole practice, solely to wake up the power inside him. Minho kept attacking Taemin on the ground while the young demon dodged every attack precisely and tried to fight back without his own magic. Minho's attention distracted when he heard a flapping sound. Someone was stopping by.

"Hey Minho." Minho turned. Key stopped beside him. Taemin didn't notice the newcomer because Minho kept his attack goes on, making the younger busy. "How he is?"

"Improving. How you manage to come here, hyung? King Onew prohibited anybody to come." Key rolled his eyes.

"I'm his trusted man, duh. Anyway, I'm just coming to tell you about the army. Tomorrow, you needed to train the army. And of course, Taem will train together with the army." Key took a glance at Taemin who was fighting with a big furious bear that controlled by Minho. Minho just nodded.

"Um, yeah. Okay. I will do it. But Taemin isn't ready fully. The monster is not yet fully awake, I think the resistant guard quite strong." Minho said and looked at Taemin. "The power...no, I mean the monster is not out fully." Key exhaled.

"It's fine, you can train him alongside the army. King actually wanted Taemin to be familiar with the soldiers; yeah you know Taem was never there every time we gathered." Minho slowly nodded.

"Okay, I got the order." Key nodded.

"I will go back now." Minho nodded. Key flew away and disappeared. Minho saw Taemin killed the bear by his own hands. The young demon was panting hard and his face hardened. The e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter