Chapter 17

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]PREPARE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Jaehwan whimpered as he stretched out his arms, sleepiness had left him. He opened his eyes when he sensed a stare. Jaehwan startled when he saw a familiar face. “Hyung.”

“Morning.” Jaehwan sat up, facing the elder. “Want to go for a walk? Breakfast is not ready yet and I sense you’re awake.”

“Eum, okay. Just a moment, Taekwoon hyung.” Taekwoon nodded and left the room. VIXX and BTOB had been given a room each upstairs in between Vanessa and Kim brothers’ room. The elder waited for his mate outside the door. Sungjae and Donggeun who was just came out from BTOB’s room saw and greeted him morning. Taekwoon smiled a little and greeted back. When the two went down the stairs, Jaehwan came out with a fresher face. Taekwoon smiled. “Let’s go.” Jaehwan said. Taekwoon stretched out his hand. The younger blinked when a warm covered his own hand. Blushes crept on his cheeks.

Taekwoon pulled the other down the stairs and to the main door. Wonsik, Hakyeon and BTOB who was in the living room noticed the duo. Hyunsik was the one who broke the silence once the couple was out from the mansion. “Taekwoon ssi and Jaehwan ssi…”

“They’re mate.” Hakyeon said as he sipped the tea Soryong did for them while waiting for the breakfast to be done. The rest of BTOB just nodded.

Taekwoon flashed a light smile as he looked up to the sun. Jaehwan was just glancing at the elder. The alpha was leading them to the backyard where there’s a wooden table and seats under a tree.  Taekwoon beckoned Jaehwan to sit with their connected hand. Jaehwan sat beside the elder, flustered as he maintained a little distance between them. Taekwoon noticed and moved closer, releasing the hand just to wrap his hand around Jaehwan’s waist. The younger startled and tensed a bit. “Just relax and enjoy the wind.” Jaehwan bit his lips and nodded. Either it’s because he was nervous or uncomfortable with Taekwoon suddenly initiated a move, his heart raced but he didn’t hate it. Soon Jaehwan let himself snuggled to the warm. A tiny smile formed on the elder’s lips.

“It was nice here, in Utopia. I never know the place we think was empty and abandoned have a beautiful mansion and nice scenery.” Jaehwan said as he looked over the mansion. Taekwoon hummed as an answer.

“Jaehwan ah.” Jaehwan glanced up to his alpha. “I’m sorry.” The omega wrinkled

“Why? Anything wrong?”

“I still didn’t treat you well.” Jaehwan frowned and leaned away from Taekwoon a bit.

“What do you mean hyung? No, you treat me well. I’m happy.” Jaehwan gave a smile. Taekwoon’s tight face loosened a bit, caused by his omega’s happiness. The bond between them made it like that.

“I don’t know. It feels like you’re trying but I’m not. But Jaehwan ah, you know how I am and-” Taekwoon’s words were cut off when Jaehwan hugged him. “Jaehwan.”

“I know. I understand. Don’t worry about this. You treat me well and I’m happy. You can feel it too, so just believe that. Our bond.” Jaehwan said. Taekwoon exhaled and hugged the other.

“Thank you. You know. I’m happy that you’re my mate.” Jaehwan startled for a while before giggling happily as he hugged Taekwoon tighter. The alpha just smiled, a swell of happiness filled his heart, taking over the worry and guilt cloud earlier. He knew, he should say it because he felt Jaehwan was feeling uncertain sometimes to initiate something between them. And he knew all Jaehwan needed was assurance, and Taekwoon will give it because it’s his task to make his omega happy.

They stayed in the hug for a while before the alpha decided they should go back to the mansion for breakfast.

 

 

Today, Daeryong decided not to have training and let them go doing whatever they wanted because he wanted to meet 4Minute, MBLAQ, BTOB and VIXX discussing about the war. Infinite just decided to have physical training at the backyard.

“So from what you have known, you’re sure the war will be set in three weeks?” Daeryong asked to Sohyun. The 4Minute maknae nodded.

“We went to the town and met with the powerful seers. She’s a close acquaintance, we acknowledge her special ability.” Sohyun said. Daeryong looked at his twin then to the leader of other groups. Eunkwang cleared his throat, interrupting.

“Then, we have no time to waste. We need a plan as soon as possible.” Eunkwang exhaled. BTOB nodded to their leader.

“Do you know any safest way to let other packs know our plan? Because last time, Boyfriend was sent to spy on us and our plan is exposed.” Hakyeon asked, looking towards MBLAQ and 4Minute.

“If we could use magic…” Seungho said turning to 4Minute. “What do you think, ladies?”

“Yeah, we can settle on that.” Hyuna said. “Let’s get a plan now.”

Meanwhile, Infinite was training by fighting each other and Sungyeol again asked to be excluded and went further from the rest, meeting Vanessa. The pair worked on their training away from the rest of Infinite. “Yah, Lee Howon!” Hoya startled as Woohyun shouted his name. He quickly dodged the kick from Myungsoo on his way.

Sunggyu motioned them to stop. “Hoya? What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked, touching Hoya’s shoulder. They all looked at him as well. Sungjong took a breath.

“Hyung, you’re distracted…” Hoya sighed and stood properly.

“Sorry, I’m thinking too much just now. Sorry guys.” Sungjong looked at his eldest brother with concern looks. Sunggyu wrinkled.

“Is there something happened that I didn’t know, Hoya?” Sunggyu asked. Hoya blinked, looking at Sunggyu before turned to Sungjong. They didn’t tell the rest yet about what they had known about their father. Sunggyu turned to Sungjong when Hoya turned to the maknae. “Sungjong?”

Sungjong startled. “Huh?”

“What’s wrong with you two?” Dongwoo asked this time. Sungjong rubbed his nape and Hoya took a breath.

“Yesterday…we got to know something about our father from BTOB.” Hoya started. “Minhyuk and Changseob ssi father is ours too.” Hoya added and Sungjong nodded. The rest startled.

“What?” Woohyun interrupted first.

“Eum, the proof is the necklace Hoya hyung wore. It’s a pair with one that Minhyuk ssi have. It’s a family treasure, one of a kind in the world.” Sungjong said. Hoya nodded, telling them it’s true.

“So you have half-brothers…” Myungsoo said lowly. The Lees nodded. Sunggyu turned to his brother.

“Myungsoo?”

“Well, it’s better for you to have nice not evil half-brothers.” Myungsoo said. Sungjong looked at the younger Kim.

“Myungsoo hyung.”

“Well, I’m just saying. So you two, Yeollie, Minhyuk ssi, Changseob ssi already accepted this fact or still awkward about it?” Myungsoo asked.

“They are nice people from what I see.” Dongwoo added.

“Em, we’re fine, they’re also. It’s just needed a bit time to get used to each other.” Hoya answered.

“But they’re not hating you for what their father did, right?” Woohyun asked.

“Nope.” Sungjong answered.

“Then, it’s nice. Why you’re thinking then?” Sunggyu asked Hoya, Hoya exhaled.

“Few nonsense things. Don’t worry. I’m sorry again for suddenly losing my focus.” Hoya stretched his arms, “So let’s continue again.” Hoya flashed a smile.

“I think that’s for the best.” Seungho said, looking at the others. They nodded. “So, except for MBLAQ, VIXX and BTOB, the rest will be protecting Hidden dimension. While we will join Tasty and Infinite in Utopia.” Seungho said, nodding to Eunkwang and Hakyeon. They nodded.

“That’s for the best. I think the demon will try to conquer Utopia more than the rest. Because Utopia is the place connected all dimensions.” Jihyun added.

“Yeah, it’s true. Because the place of war, indeed Utopia.” Gayoon said.

“So, let’s get the other pack knows about this and they can start preparing for the war.” Hakyeon said and the witches nodded.

 

 

Infinite decided to stop training as everybody was tired already, Sunggyu had suggested that they shouldn’t push themselves too much as tomorrow they definitely will have a harder training. He went to the mansion first, together with Myungsoo and Woohyun. Sungjong was packing the water bottles of his and the hyungs like always. Hoya was spacing out again and Dongwoo noticed. Sungjong didn’t turn when he heard Dongwoo’s voice.

“Howon.” Hoya turned. Dongwoo gave a smile. “Do you need someone to talk about your thought? You can’t keep it you know, if those thoughts keep you from focusing.” Hoya sighed.

“I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about that.”

“What? About you have half-brothers?” Hoya exhaled.

“One of it. But about our mothers.” Sungjong’s ears perked up and glanced. Dongwoo watched Hoya and noticed Sungjong was still there. The maknae startled when Dongwoo sent a smile to him. Sungjong quickly moved away even though he wanted to listen more but he sensed Dongwoo wanted him to leave. The maknae bit his lips, somehow felt hurt deep inside of him.

‘Oh my, what to do with this heart…’ Sungjong rubbed his chest as he walked to the mansion with bag of empty bottles.

“Why? What’s wrong with your mom?” Dongwoo questioned once he saw Sungjong left. Hoya exhaled.

“Changseob ssi told that the mothers have the same face. Which they predicted their late mother is reborn again as human that becomes our mom.” Dongwoo raised his brow. “It’s not impossible for a vampire to reborn as human.” Dongwoo nodded.

“I have heard about it once. So what’s your worry?”

“It’s not exactly a worry.” Dongwoo wrinkled. “I know my father loves my mother so much. But I don’t know that he’s so in love with mother.”

“Because he decided to be your mother who is a human? For being same like his late wife?” Hoya nodded.

“I doubt he loves my mother for the similar look or because…”

“Howon.” Dongwoo touched Hoya’s shoulder. “If he doesn’t love her, he won’t have you. And even your brothers. If he’s Minhyuk and Changseob ssi father, he must be someone who the vampire packs looked upon because you know BTOB is the strongest pack from vampires. Look at how he’s willing to leave his place in vampire society for your mother and his sons.” Hoya turned to Dongwoo. Dongwoo smiled. “Believe me.”

Hoya smiled. “Thanks.” Dongwoo nodded and threw his arms around Hoya’s shoulder.

“Come on. I’m hungry.” Dongwoo cracked his voice like a baby but fail, immediately pushed away the serious air around them. Hoya laughed and the two walked to the mansion.

 

 

“Ouch.” Sungyeol startled.

“Oh no, sorry Vanessa.” Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter