Chapter 12

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SEAL AND MORE TRAINING[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

Vanessa opened her eyes and found herself in her room. She sat up and looked around. No one was inside. She exhaled and got up, walking to the window. She just noticed it was night again. “I sleep for a day.”

‘I did that. Just want you to have more rest.’ Vanessa turned and found Krystal stood beside her. Her face glowed a bit and her expression looked lighter. Vanessa found it odd but she felt relieved inside. ‘Yeah, after whatever that witch did to me… I think I could feel emotion inside of me.’ Krystal turned to Vanessa. ‘I’m sorry, Yoona.’

Vanessa smiled. “Let’s put the past behind?” Krystal nodded. A squeal heard behind of them. The two startled when someone hugged them tight.

‘Ugh, y- yah. Sooyeon! Let us go! You- you are going to kill us!’ Krystal hollered as she wiggled in the tight hug of the beeline honey haired girl. Jessica giggled happily while Vanessa just formed a smile.

‘Well, I’m just happy that finally we could live happily together.’ Jessica released them. She shared a smile with Vanessa while Krystal just looked at them.

‘It’s not forever, Jessi. We will go back to our own timeline when our task here finished.’ Jessica looked at Krystal.

‘You know our reason being here?’ Jessica asked. Krystal exhaled.

‘Yes. To help Yoona to be the fighter Vanessa.’ Krystal turned to Vanessa. Vanessa blinked.

“You know more, right Krys?” Krystal nodded.

‘I took interest in the history about the war.’ Krystal smiled. ‘It was a sweet time of my childhood. Before I was captured by that masked man and trained to kill.’

‘Oh Soojung.’ Jessica hugged the bleached blonde.

‘Well, anyway. I learnt the history from a book I found in my house. My parents kept that, they said it was a family treasure. I was so in love with that book, it tells me the story during the war and there’s a portrait of the fighter girl inside the book. I was curious because I saw her picture looks just like me.’ Jessica looked at Vanessa and Krystal back and forth.

‘Yeah, you two look more alike rather than me.’

“Because you looked more like Krystal in a way, Jessica. Not much like me.” Vanessa said. Krystal nodded.

‘So, I look into the history more and more. That’s how I know the girl isn’t having few personalities but souls. The souls came to help her fight. The name of the girl also mentioned, and yeah the name is Vanessa.’ Vanessa looked at Krystal and pointed to herself. Krystal nodded. ‘The book my parents kept had the real story for the war. Because the writer is one of the survivors. And my parents said it’s our ancestor.’

Vanessa blinked. “Wait. You said only two people survived the war.” Krystal nodded. “One of it is your ancestor?” Krystal nodded again.

‘The one who survived with the love I mentioned before.’

‘Okay, wow. Interesting.’ Jessica commented. Krystal smiled. The other two realized it was the very first time Krystal smiled not smirking like usual.

‘So anyway, both of us are here to help Yoona be a fighter.’ Krystal touched Vanessa’s hand. ‘Did you decide yet, Vanessa? The universe needs your help.’

“But I-”

‘Don’t be afraid, we’re with you.’ Jessica touched Vanessa’s shoulder. Vanessa looked at her then back to Krystal. The bleached blonde nodded firmly.

“I will try.” Krystal smiled.

‘We can train tomorrow.’ Jessica looked at Krystal. ‘I know a way to combine our power with Vanessa without controlling her fully.’ Jessica squinted her eyes.

‘You know that but you used her all the time before.’

“Jessica…” Krystal smiled bitterly.

‘Well, I’m evil before. I’m sorry again, okay?’ Jessica looked at Krystal before hugging the younger. Krystal startled while Vanessa raised her brow.

‘As long as you know your fault, I’m fine.’ Jessica giggled. Krystal chuckled and Vanessa just smiled. Somehow she felt better seeing they could get along well, finally. She was anticipating how the next day will be.

 

 

Underworld - Hidden dimension

Hakyeon came home to VIXX's house after the meeting with the leader from all packs of werewolves. They had been told about the plan BTOB came out and the werewolves were willing to cooperate with the plan for the sake of their dimension. Hakyeon was a little bit worried that there will be disagreements as they're going to work together with their long-life enemy, vampires. But judging from the reaction he got from each of the leaders, he believed they knew the priority very well. Fight for their place comes first. Hakyeon walked to the stairs, going up to his room when he heard a sound. That leader gripped the dagger in his sleeve. Someone moved behind him and Hakyeon quickly jumped dodging the sudden attack. He saw a black feather flew.

"You guys noticed our movement." Hakyeon cursed when he saw the visitor.

"What are you doing here?" The guy smirked.

"Visiting you, Cha Hakyeon." Hakyeon groaned and threw his dagger in fast movement. The strong black wing threw the dagger away by wind coming from it. Hakyeon focused on his power and red ray emitted out from his body. "Aww, I thought you're changing to your wolf form. I miss seeing your fur tho. How cute you're as a wolf."

"Shut up, Kim Donghyun!" Hakyeon sent numerous fireballs to the other but it went off before it can touch the wings that protected the guy. ", don't be a coward that hides behind your stupid demon wing." Hakyeon lunged for the other with a fiery fireball in his hand. Donghyun dodged and puffed out a breath from his mouth, destroying the fireball. Hakyeon groaned when Donghyun caught him by neck.

"You're still stupid as ever, Cha Hakyeon."

"Screw you." Donghyun chuckled.

"Well, I already got what I should know. You want to die easily right now or you want to die in the war?" Hakyeon grabbed Donghyun's hand.

"I won't die in your hand, stupid!" Donghyun laughed.

"Still the same feisty. I want to remind you right now, plan whatever you can but don't expect it to be successful because us, demon won't lose to all of the weak creatures like you. Demons are the strongest. You all never can defeat us." Donghyun smirked and threw Hakyeon to the wall. It destroyed the stoned wall somehow with the strength. Donghyun looked at the werewolf before smirking. "Good bye for now, let's meet again later. Come out with a better planning." That demon was suddenly vanished in the air. Hakyeon groaned and coughing as he tried to peel himself from the wall.

"What's the sound- N hyung!" Sanghyuk quickly walked up the stairs and ran to Hakyeon, helping him to stand. "What happened? I arrived when I heard breaking sound. Who did that?" Sanghyuk said as he eyed the broken wall. Hakyeon sighed as he rubbed his sore neck.

"Boyfriend's leader, Donghyun. That demon was here just now." Sanghyuk frowned to the mentioned name.

", what that stupid thing doing here?" Sanghyuk groaned. He looked at Hakyeon. "Are you okay, hyung?"

Hakyeon took a breath. "I will be fine, you need to go and notify this emergency. Donghyun had spied on us, so he already knew the plan we came out. Go and tell all the pack leaders and also BTOB. We need to have a huge meeting together for the next plan. If you can get Wonsik or Changsub too, that's better." Sanghyuk nodded. Hakyeon ushered him to leave right away.

 

 

Utopia - Human dimension

The witches and wizards had decided to send the pigeon back to BTOB welcoming them to Tasty’s mansion with the twins’ agreement. The message had included the twins asked BTOB to apologize about what happened before when they’re coming. When the sun came out and after they finished breakfast, Tasty, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and MBLAQ went out to the yard. 4Minute checked on Vanessa when they knew the girl already awake as she came down for breakfast with a happy face. While the rest of Infinite and Beast decided to come out to the yard later for training after they finished the dishes. Woohyun had asked the angels to help them trained.

“Are you ready, Myungsoo?” Myungsoo nodded to Seungho. Changsun was given the task to draw the pentagram on the ground with Myungsoo at the centre. Once they’re done, the five wizards stood at each vertex of the pentagram. Byunghee turned to Daeryong.

“I hope you can get three angels stand by for the support.” Daeryong nodded and Soryong went to get the angels. Sunggyu looked at his brother. Myungsoo flashed a smile.

“I will be fine, stop worrying, okay?” Sunggyu reluctantly nodded. Sanghyun gave the signal to Myungsoo and Myungsoo transformed. His bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter