Chapter 1

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE UTOPIA[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Vanessa sighed and abruptly got up from her bed when the door was knocked hard by someone outside. With inaudible mumbles, she threw the door open and her mood became worse to see someone she didn’t like. “Ugh, seriously Lee Sungjong! Can’t I have a peaceful sleep, you diva Lee!” Vanessa grunted. Sungjong crossed his arms in front of his chest and gave his death glare.

“Do you think I want to disturb you? It’s already morning you lazy girl and everyone is waiting for you coming down for breakfast, stupid.” Sungjong jabbed her forehead. Vanessa widened her eyes and puffed her cheeks.

“Lee Sungjong!” Sungjong shrugged and walked away.

“Come down fast, you’re not a princess.” Vanessa grunted.

“Just eat first!” Vanessa growled and shut the door. She walked to the bathroom and refreshed herself. After getting ready in few minutes, she went down to the dining room. Opening the door, she smiled when she saw nine guys around the table but the smiled died down when she was greeted by a diva comment few seconds later.

“Here you are, spoilt princess. Hurry up, my stomach is crying because of you.” Vanessa turned to the guy with white skin and black hair, Lee Sungjong. She rolled her eyes.

“Shut up. I said to eat first just now, you brat.” Vanessa nudged his head with her two fingers before fled to her seat across Sungjong, nearest to the end of the long table. Sungjong gritted his teeth and was about to explode on her but died down when his eyes met with the guy who was sitting at the edge of the table (the other end).

“We should always wait for everyone to eat together, don’t you remember that rule Lee Sungjong?” Sungjong pouted and looked down on the food. The guy just now, who had medium blond with blue highlights hair turned to Vanessa. “You two shouldn’t fight. I remind you many times, stop fighting and-”

“I’m sorry Daeryong oppa. But we just can’t find peace.” Vanessa said frankly and turned to the other guys. “Let’s just eat.” Daeryong nodded.

“Okay, let’s eat.” Daeryong said and the rest nodded. All of them started to eat. Vanessa let her eyes wandered around the guys while she was eating. She had been staying here for two months already and began to feel comfortable.

She ran from home and lost in the woods. She accidentally met Daeryong and his twin, Soryong where the twins were on their back to home from the town. The twins who known by others as Tasty invited her to stay in their place when she told them she had no place to go and lost in the forest. She was thankful for their kindness as the twins let her stay as long as she wanted. When she stepped into their place, she just knew that there’s a group of seven males called Infinite lived together with the twins. At first, she had a hard time to mingle around all the males but thankfully everyone was kind (except the Diva Lee), she finally settled down and even shared her story with the twins. As for that, the twins promised to help her and she learnt who and what they are plus about the place they’re currently in.

‘Yoona…’ Vanessa growled a bit, unnoticed by anyone at the table. She stuffed .

‘What do you want, Krys?’ Vanessa said in her mind, she just found out not long ago that she could communicate with the girls inside her telepathically. She also could let out the image of the girls in her mind. The girl was smirking.

‘Aww, you’re feisty.’ Vanessa growled a bit louder, making Soryong who sat at the edge where Vanessa was sitting turned to her. She tried to be brave, fighting the evil. She just smiled to Soryong shortly before back to her thought.

‘Seriously, Krystal. I’m not in the mood to talk with you. You know why and now, shut up.’

‘Krystal, don’t bother Vanessa. You done enough damage you know.’ Another voice heard. Vanessa sighed.

‘And now you’re here, Jessica.’ Vanessa said. Jessica, the long beeline honey-haired girl smiled to her.

‘Jess, stand out of this.’

‘Krys, if you’re hurting Vanessa, I can’t back off. You’re affecting her mentally.’ Jessica said firmly. Krystal, the long bleached blonde-haired girl smirked.

‘Like I care.’ She flipped her hair and turned to Vanessa. ‘So, Im Yoona. Oh right, you don’t like that name anymore. Vanessa, can I go out today? I’m yearning for blood.’

Vanessa clicked her tongue. ‘It’s weird of you to ask my permission, Soojung. But I won’t let you.’

‘Me either. You can’t do it, Soojung. I don’t like to kill people too.’ Krystal glared at both. She held out her hand, turned up to have gun pointed to Jessica. Vanessa grunted.

‘Jung Soojung!’

‘I can kill her tho, Im Yoona. Jung Sooyeon, you have no idea what it feels like to have my special bullet pierced through your heart. And stupids, it’s not you gonna kill people but me.’ Jessica looked at her.

‘Pabo, if you kill me, you gonna kill us all. You gonna shoot Yoona’s heart!’ Jessica deadpanned. Krystal growled. ‘Krystal, even you’re the one who killed people but you’re using Yoona’s body, you give her emotional suffers. And that night, you…’

“Shut it, Sooyeon!” The yell made all the guys at the table jumped. Soryong quickly held Vanessa’s shoulder while Daeryong already got up and ready to do anything needed. Vanessa snapped from her long thought and looked up to Soryong. Her eyes softened. “Oppa.”

“What’s happening? You stopped eating a while ago and immersed in your thought. Talking with them, aren’t you?” Vanessa took a breath and nodded. Soryong looked at his twin.

“It’s weird that you get mad on Jessica, Vanessa.” Vanessa turned to Daeryong. She sighed.

“Krystal wants to take control again and Jessica…” Vanessa sighed again. “I’m going to take some rest.” Vanessa got up and left the dining room. Soryong looked at his elder twin and Daeryong nodded. Soryong left after Vanessa, following her to the room to keep her company. They couldn’t let Vanessa alone or something bad might happened.

“She’s a trouble. I don’t like her and to the fact that she almost killed me…ugh.” Sungjong shuddered.  Daeryong turned to the youngest.

“She’s a lost kid, having a trouble with the souls inside her body and she needs help. You should behave a bit, Sungjongie. The second rule in this mansion is to welcome everyone who needs help and you’re crossing that line a lot maknae.” Sungjong pouted.

“But, but she tried to kill me!” Sungjong retorted.

“Lee Sungjong, you already know it’s not Vanessa. She’s not herself and we’re informed that Krystal is quite crazy.” The dark golden brown haired guy interrupted. Sungjong slumped back in his seat, sulking.

“Everyone is blaming when she’s trying to kill me. You’re meanie, Sunggyu hyung.” Sungjong bit his lips as he looked at the dark golden brown haired male, Sunggyu. The eldest of Infinite sighed. Daeryong looked at them.

“We won’t have practice today, you can do whatever you want for today. And to avoid any accident like happened two weeks ago where Krystal attacked Sungjong, you should stay away from Vanessa for today and also don’t try to make her angry if you’re around her. And I mean this Sungjong if you love your life.” Daeryong said and left the room as well.

“I felt pity for Vanessa.” The black haired male beside Sunggyu, Myungsoo said lowly.

“Yes and Sungjongie, can’t you be more understanding?” The black haired male across Sunggyu, Woohyun said. Sungjong scoffed when Woohyun was in the way to start his nag. Sungjong looked up to Woohyun.

“Don’t start it, hyung.” Woohyun crossed his hand.

“You’re being a brat lately and…” Sungjong stood up abruptly and left the dining room. Woohyun widened his eyes. “Yah! I’m not finished yet, Lee Sungjong!”

“I’m sorry about Sungjong, Woohyun ah. He’s a spoilt kid so…” Woohyun looked at the dark chocolate-haired guy beside Myungsoo.

“No, don’t be sorry Hoya. It’s him supposed to be sorry.” Woohyun sighed.

“I will go and talk to him.” Hoya said but stopped by the guy beside him. He turned. “Myungsoo?”

“I will go.” Myungsoo got up and left. Hoya blinked. Woohyun just smiled to see the said guy left the table.

“Since when Myungsoo cares about Sungjong?” Woohyun turned to the dinosaurs-look-alike guy beside him. Woohyun chuckled.

“I suspect those two have something in between these days, Dongwoo. Sungjong looked like he’s tamed by Myungsoo these days.” The others turned to Woohyun. Woohyun smirked.

“Myungsoo and Sungjong? Don’t be kidding, the icy dongseng of mine is not talented to get Sungjong in his hand.” Sunggyu denied.

Woohyun snickered. “Believe me.”

“I can’t. Since when that dongseng of mine can be controlled?” The dark auburn-haired guy who sat beside Dongwoo said. Hoya nodded a bit. Woohyun chuckled and looked at the guy next to Dongwoo.

“Sorry, Sungyeol ah. But that’s the truth. The diva dongseng of yours is controlled by the ice prince from my view.” Woohyun said while moving his forefinger. Sunggyu cleared his throat.

“Stop it, Woohyun. Now, I’m going to practice by myself. Is there anyone to follow?” Sunggyu said, cutting of the current conversation. Dongwoo put up his hand. Hoya and Sungyeol shook their head.

“We probably need to go and talk with Sungjong, hyung.” Hoya said. Sungyeol just nodded even though he didn’t really want to join but knowing his elder brother, Hoya would drag him too so Sungyeol just followed. The two brothers got up and walked out from the dining room. Woohyun sighed.

“I need to clean the table, Gyu. Can you help me first?” Woohyun said with his flirty wink. Sunggyu narrowed his small eyes, making his eyeballs completely gone.

“I’m your hyung, Nam Woohyun and also the leader. And if you want a help, ask Dongwoo.” Woohyun pouted and rolled his eyes.

“Leader my , you just don’t want to do work. Plus, I know you love me call you Gyu.” Woohyun winked. Sunggyu cleared his throat as he tried to hide his blush. He got up and looked at Dongwoo.

“I’m going first and you help Woohyun first, Dongwoo.” Sunggyu said and left. Woohyun smiled to see the flustered Sunggyu left like that. Dongwoo whined.

“Why me, why me?” Woohyun chuckled.

“I’m sorry, Dino. It supposed to be Gyu, but yeah…he left.” Dongwoo pouted but moved his to clean the table. Woohyun also moved and brought the dirty dish to the kitchen.

 

 

Daeryong knocked the door and opened it. Vanessa was sitting on the rocking chair near the window, looking far away. Soryong was standing near her, turning to his brother. Daeryong gave him a look and Soryong shook his head. Daeryong looked at Vanessa for a while before clearing his throat.

“Vanessa.” The girl didn’t answer but the elder twin knew she’s listening. “Are you okay?”

“I don’t know.” Vanessa sighed and turned to the elder twin. “Those memories still haunted me and I’m afraid what happens before will happen again.” Vanessa bit her lips.

‘Yoona…’ Apparently Jessica was there. Vanessa smiled mildly.

“It’s not your fault, Jessi.”

‘You’re too weak, ugh. I don’t know why I’m stuck in a weak girl like you.’ Krystal folded her arms in sassy manner. Jessica groaned.

‘Jung Soojung!’

Vanessa groaned. “Shut up!”

“Vanessa…” Soryong called her while being prepared for anything. His eyes glowed and the colour changed from deep black to icy blue.

“They’re arguing again.” Vanessa sighed. Daeryong took a step and held his twin back. Soryong nodded. “I hate this, Daeryong oppa.”

‘I’m so sorry, Vanessa. It feels like we’re in fault…we stuck in you and bring you harm, we...’ Jessica’s words stopped there when Daeryong said something to Vanessa where he didn’t know Jessica was talking.

“I’m trying to get contacted with the wizards we knew, the one who helped us guarded this mansion from harmful creatures. As you know, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter