Chapter 19 [Discontinued]

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]LEFTOVER PLOT AND THE ENDING[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

“Ouch. Yah, careful, hyung.” Soryong winced. Daeryong sent a glare to his twin.

“I’m sorry but not so sorry. What the hell you’re thinking just now?” Soryong glanced at his elder twin.

“Saving you?”

“You could get yourself killed! And you know Myungsoo is bounded to them, you shouldn’t touch that point.” Soryong wrinkled but then winced to the pain as Daeryong applied medicine on his wound.

“Okay, okay. You’re welcome for your life had been spared.”

“Jung Soryong.”

“Look, I know I get a bit overboard but I just can’t oversee it. Myungsoo almost hurt you, hyung.”

“He’s not doing that accidentally. You know me and Junhyung are training him for the D-day.” Soryong exhaled and looked away.

“Fine, I’m sorry.”

“Make sure you apologize to Sunggyu and Sungjong.” Soryong huffed and nodded. Daeryong smiled as he finished wrapping the wound. “That’s my brother. It’s done; I’m going to cook now. You should just have a rest.” Daeryong ruffled Soryong’s hair and got up. Soryong was stiffened on his seat after feeling the touch. Without he noticed, his cheeks grew pink.

 

 

“Myungsoo.” The angel-demon hybrid turned and flashed a weak smile when he noticed his brother at the door. Sunggyu stepped inside and leaned against the windowsill beside Myungsoo. “How are you feeling?”

“A bit better.” Myungsoo took a breath. “How’s Soryong hyung?”

“He’s fine.” Sunggyu stared at Myungsoo. “Myung, you know right that you-”

“Yeah, I know. I know why Soryong hyung did that too. I feel it.” Sunggyu nodded.

“You’re not in good control these days. Are you okay to go for that day?” Myungsoo exhaled.

“I’m fine…and about all these behaviours, it’s coming from my nervous. That’s all.” Sunggyu turned to his brother. Myungsoo looked at him.

“Myung. I want you to be safe no matter what.” Myungsoo nodded. Sunggyu took a breath. “And Myungsoo ah.” The younger raised his brow when Sunggyu called him like that. “I know the only help you should have is from him…and I let you go.” Myungsoo startled.

“Hyung.” Sunggyu nodded and patted Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I kind of selfish doing it to you. Stop you from going to him. And it takes a toll on you. I’m sorry Myungsoo.” Myungsoo shook his head and hugged his brother.

“No, I understand you. I’m mad at first but I know you care for me.” Myungsoo exhaled. “But please, don’t worry hyung. I will be fine.” Sunggyu nodded and loosened the hug.

“Come in.” Myungsoo wrinkled to Sunggyu’s word and he turned as he heard footsteps. Someone entered the room. “You promise me you will take care of him and I hold those words, so you better do it right, Lee Sungjong.”

“I will…and thanks, Sunggyu hyung.”

“Just thanks Changseob more. He told me about his vision.” Sunggyu said as he glanced at Sungjong then back to Myungsoo. “I’ll leave. And Myungsoo, I’m happy when you’re happy. Even I do not like the idea of you going there, but I believe in you.” Myungsoo nodded. Sunggyu flashed a smile and left the room after giving Sungjong a look. Sungjong turned to Myungsoo once Sunggyu left.

“Myungsoo hyung.”

“I know you’re still accepting this, but all I want to say that I will never break you. I promise.”

“I know and I trust you. I- I’m glad that I’m a help to you.” Myungsoo shook his head and took few steps closer to Sungjong. The maknae walked towards him. The angel-demon hybrid brought the younger into his arms. “I’m ready to accept whatever you’re offering to me.”

“Thank you. And I know I shouldn’t say this so fast, but I need you to hear this in case I can’t say it later, Sungjong, I-” Sungjong silenced him with a peck on his cheek.

“I know what you’re going to say but I want to hear it after you’re back.” Sungjong cupped Myungsoo’s face. “Please, save it.”

“Jongie.” Sungjong shook his head and hugged Myungsoo, relaxing his muscles around Myungsoo’s warmth.

 

 

Underworld – Hidden dimension

"Bin?" Hakyeon called out the name when he saw the familiar figure stood in front of the door. The said guy flashed a smile. "You're here."

"Yeah, I need to talk to you." Hakyeon wrinkled.

"You're alone?" Hongbin nodded.

"I will return back to Utopia later." Hakyeon frowned.

"But you're not supposed to go anywhere alone, Bin." Hongbin stared at the leader. Hakyeon stopped his next words when he noticed the troubles on Hongbin's face. "Let's go, they're still sleeping right now." Hakyeon said. Hongbin nodded and the two left the house, walking into the forest. They stopped when Hakyeon stopped. "Here should be okay. So, what's wrong Bin?"

Hongbin looked up to the leader. "I- I'm afraid." Hakyeon wrinkled.

"Of what? The war?" Hongbin shook his head. "Then?" Hongbin looked down.

"Few days ago, it's a full moon." Hakyeon nodded when Hongbin looked up to him. "I- I got my first heat." Hakyeon blinked.

"Oh? Then? Did you manage to sense your mate and went for your alpha?" Hongbin shook his head.

"My alpha wasn't in the same dimension." Hakyeon gasped and quickly checked Hongbin closely.

"Oh my god, are you okay? This is your first time. Oh my, poor my baby. I should have been there so you could get treatment. Oh no, I'm sorry Bin, I-"

"Hyung, it's not your fault." Hongbin curved a smile. Hakyeon took a deep breath, trying not to panic.

"Even so, I should be there. Oh gosh." Hakyeon sighed. "So, you- wait, are you afraid because you still didn't know who is your mate and yet how he is dealing with the heat?" Hakyeon asked. Hongbin took a breath.

"I got to know who is my mate with Changseob ssi ability." Hakyeon raised his brow.

"Really? Who is it?" Hongbin stayed silent for few moments. Hakyeon sensed Hongbin's reluctance to tell him. "Hongbin."

"Hyung, how's Hyukie?" Hakyeon blinked.

"Hyuk? Hyuk is fine, he's recovering well the next day he experienced the first heat- oh my god." Hakyeon gasped and stared at Hongbin. "Bin, is that your-" Hongbin looked down and nodded. Hakyeon gasped louder. "Oh my god."

Hongbin bit his lips. Hakyeon noticed and quickly hugged Hongbin. "You're afraid you will hurt him." Hongbin nodded weakly. Hakyeon exhaled and rubbed Hongbin's back. He's the only one knew that Hongbin was still not completely over his brother. "Hongbin, you will be fine. Look at Taekwoon as example, Bin. You shouldn't feel afraid. Mates are bound together. No matter how much you hate or despise you mate previously, once the bond tightened you and your mate will eventually care for each other and love will come around too."

"I'm not ready. I'm still-"

"He's your mate. You can't keep this secret for long, he will know by scent." Hongbin took a breath.

"I know that, but I-" Hongbin sobbed uncontrollably. Hakyeon felt bad for the younger and hugged him again. Softly patting the moving back, Hakyeon whispered some encouraging and soothing words.

A growl startled Hakyeon and so do Hongbin. Hongbin cowered as he recognized that growl. Hakyeon turned and raised his brow. He exhaled afterward. "He sensed you." Hakyeon whispered just for Hongbin to hear. Hongbin clutched on Hakyeon's shirt, afraid. The newcomer growled again. Hakyeon sighed. "Hyuk. Hey, calm down. I'm doing nothing okay." Hakyeon said calmly to the wolf that looked as if it was going to eat Hakyeon alive. Hakyeon knew this reaction. This pair didn't mate yet so the alpha was more possessive over the omega and seeing the omega in another alpha's arm wasn't a good scenario. Unconsciously, the alpha released his inner wolf.

Hongbin was afraid. He never saw a furious Hyuk. He sensed that was the inner wolf of Hyuk, and it was calling for him. Hongbin wanted to surrender because his inner wolf was calling for the alpha too but he was afraid. The feeling of scare surpassed everything inside of him. "Hongbin. I think you need to go with him. Staying with me will just anger him more."

"But I-"

"He won't hurt you. I promise." Hongbin looked at Hakyeon.

"But I'm afraid I will hurt him."

"Lee Hongbin." Hakyeon called the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter