Chapter 13

Fated to Love in Our Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]MYUNGSOO'S DESTINY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Utopia - Human dimension

“Sunggyu, we need you. The power behind this second seal is strongly dangerous and we’re almost there to break it. But we’re afraid Myungsoo will be so uncontrollable.” Seungho’s voice heard. Sunggyu took a breath and allowed himself to transform. The majestic white wings spread out. Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo.

“Myungie ah. Stay with me.” Myungsoo stared at his brother. His hand reached out in the midst of that. Sunggyu glanced at Seungho and the wizard’s leader nodded, telling him he could go to the younger hybrid without interrupting the ritual. Sunggyu stepped up and entered in the circle of pentagram. His body glowed with greyish white ray. The brother’s hands connected. Sunggyu felt the strong power through their touched skin. “Oh gosh Myung.”

‘It’s my nature, hyung. Sorry to scare you.’ Myungsoo said through his looks. Sunggyu smiled and pulled Myungsoo into his hug. Both their wings hid their body completely in between.

“I won’t. You’re forever my brother.” Sunggyu whispered and released their hug. Myungsoo closed his eyes as his hands took Sunggyu’s tightly. His expression changed. Myungsoo roared. Sunggyu flinched a bit as the grip became stronger.

“Second seal breaks!” Seungho warned and at the moment, the gush of strong wind made everybody almost flying backward. The wizards and their supporter tried to stand still while focusing while Tasty and Gayoon couldn’t open their eyes. The strong wind accompanied by a loud roar from Myungsoo and painful scream from Sunggyu.

 

 

Woohyun stopped attacking Yoseob as he heard a familiar scream. Everybody also was startled to hear that and stopped as well. The angels looked at each other. “Isn’t that…”

“Something might have happened.” Hoya commented and with that, Woohyun didn’t wait. He transformed and that reddish brown wolf quickly ran to the direction. The rest were startled with that sudden movement.

“Should we…”

“I think better we go and see. I can’t focus because I’m thinking about them.” Dongwoo said. Hoya and the angels nodded. Sungjong was biting his lips.

“We will continue this practice later.” Hyunseung commented. The angels spread their wings and flew up. Dongwoo transformed into wolf and called the brothers to ride on him. The bluish white wolf followed after the red one.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol heard that startling scream and lost his focus. Vanessa accidentally hurt him with the sword. “Oh gosh, oppa. I’m sorry!” Vanessa put down the sword and quickly checked on the cut she did on Sungyeol’s arm. Sungyeol grimaced to the blood.

“Hm, it’s not that serious. I’m fine.” Sungyeol looked at the direction of the scream. “That’s Sunggyu hyung.” Vanessa turned to the same direction.

“Is something happening there…” Vanessa said softly. Sungyeol took a breath.

“I’m curious but I’m afraid it’s not good to go there.” Sungyeol said. Jessica and Krystal stood in front of the two.

‘We shouldn’t go there.’ Jessica said. Sungyeol looked up to her. The beeline honey looked away. ‘We can’t go there.’

“Why? What’s wrong Jessica? Do you know something?” Krystal turned to Jessica.

‘You know about hybrid…right?’ Jessica sighed. She nodded a little.

‘I- my best friend is a hybrid. Human-demon hybrid.’ Jessica sighed. ‘And his demon’s side…needed to be locked so he could live normally. But when we reached 14, something happened and the seal broke. It’s awful…she lost control…and she killed so many people before my foster father killed her.’ Jessica shook her head. ‘We shouldn’t go around that place. Vanessa needs to keep living for the war.’ Sungyeol nodded.

“Okay, I understand your worries.” Sungyeol looked at the direction again. “I hope Myungsoo and Sunggyu hyung will be just fine.” Sungyeol exhaled.

‘Believe in your friend.’ Krystal said as she crossed her arms. ‘We need to stop your blood.’ Sungyeol and Vanessa looked at the bleeding arm again.

“I’m fine. We can just wash it and continue the training?” Sungyeol asked. Jessica looked at Vanessa then Sungyeol.

‘If you two can focus.’ The pair looked at each other and then nodded.

 

 

The red wolf stopped as he couldn’t see in front. But he could sense Tasty was in front of him. The strong wind was still blowing hard. He howled. “Woohyun?” Soryong’s voice heard. The wolf made its way to the source of voice and found Soryong, Daeryong and Gayoon hid behind an ice shield. Soryong had made it to protect them from the wind. The wolf stood behind it and opened its eyes. “Why are you here?” The wolf looked at Soryong, questioning.

“We dunno what happened to, but just now Seungho said the second seal broke. We can’t see what happened there.” Daeryong answered to the wolf’s question and turned to a direction. Nothing can be seen behind the ice shield because of the wind. Another wolf arrived; Sungjong and Hoya came down from it. Flapping wings also heard from above and they noticed the three angels tried to see what had happened from above. Dongwoo and Woohyun transformed back to human.

“Why you all come here?” Soryong asked.

“We’re training and we heard the shout. We’re worried.” Dongwoo answered.

“You shouldn’t come, it might be dangerous.” Daeryong sighed. Yoseob flew down to them.

“Why there’s wind?”

“It’s probably from Myungsoo’s power. Anything can be seen from above?” Gayoon asked. Yoseob shook his head.

“There’s a shield in the middle of that strong wind. We think they’re inside.” Yoseob said as he looked up to Hyunseung and Dongwoon who still strolled around up there.

 

 

Sunggyu woke up in full darkness. The elder blinked and tried to find something in that pitch black but he couldn’t see anything. The last thing he remembered was the tight grip on his hands and a jolt of very hot power transferred through the touch that made him screamed out loud. ‘Where am I?’

A swirl of breeze ran through his hair. Sunggyu turned to its direction. “Myungsoo, is that you?” Sunggyu called out as he could feel his brother’s presence but he couldn’t see. “Myungsoo. Myungsoo, answer to me.” With that his surroundings changed. Sunggyu found himself standing in front of a metal bar and it was locked by a magic seal.

“Why you come here?” Sunggyu startled to the hoarse voice and a pair of blue eyes appeared behind the bar, glowing in the pitch darkness. “You need to go back.” Sunggyu wrinkled.

“Who are you? What are you? Why you’re inside there?” Sunggyu asked. The grunt heard.

“I won’t answer the first two but why I’m here? Because I was sealed and forced to be here.” The blue became brighter. “Before I lost control, you need to go back.” Sunggyu didn’t move away to the warning. “Kim Sunggyu, go back!”

“Y- you know my name.” A growl became his answer.

“Go back, please. Tell the wizard to stop the ritual here because this body won’t stand to have all the powers at once. It will be too much. This last seal, only the owner can open it.” Sunggyu wrinkled.

“Owner?” The metal glowed in red. The thing behind the bar cursed.

“You need to go back and warn them now! If you want Kim Myungsoo to stay as your brother, now go!” Sunggyu was about to say something but his surrounding changed again and Sunggyu opened his eyes that he didn’t know when did he closed it. He was back to the real place he was before. Myungsoo was roaring, growling extremely in front of him. The younger opened his eyes suddenly and Sunggyu startled when Myungsoo’s eyes turned from black to ashy grey.

“Myungsoo.” Sunggyu tried to reconnect their hand again. But when their skins touched, Sunggyu flinched as his skins burnt. Sunggyu moved backward when Myungsoo’s body was surrounded with the ashy grey ray that is burning like a fire.

“Told the wizards to stop now!” A scream that is not Myungsoo hit Sunggyu’s conscience. Sunggyu quickly turned and screamed as loud as he could.

“MBLAQ! You need to stop this ritual! The last seal shouldn’t be broken right now!!!” With that, all the powers from each vertex of the pentagram stopped and the wind also stopped. The vision was cleared again and everybody could see inside. Sunggyu was standing few steps before Myungsoo and Myungsoo-

Sunggyu looked to his brother when he realized the wind stopped. He startled when he saw his brother fainted on the ground. “Myungsoo!” With that scream, everybody alerted about the younger hybrid.

 

 

Underworld - Hidden dimension

All BTOB and VIXX members gathered again after the demon attacks on Hakyeon at VIXX house. The vampires and werewolves were sitting in the meeting room, thinking deeply of what to do. While everybody was in their deep thought thinking of their new plan, something flew inside the meeting room through the air hole on the window. It attracted their attention and Eunkwang recognized it very quickly. The pigeon messenger. He called the bird and took the letter tied to the pigeon. “Who’s the sender?” Taekwoon asked.

“Wizards. We sent message telling them about the war and asking them to come here.” Eunkwang answered briefly as he read the content. He exhaled afterward.

“What’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked, trying to peek on the letter. Eunkwang gave it to him and turned to Ilhoon. Ilhoon raised his brow.

“MBLAQ wanted us to meet them at the twin’s mansion because they’re needed there and can’t come to find us.” Ilhoon wrinkled. “The twin also asked for an apology.”

“Em. Okay.” Ilhoon nodded. He knew he’s in fault too. Vampires were actually prohibited to kill outside their own dimension and somehow he had scarred BTOB’s good name. VIXX looked at the vampires.

“What’s up?” Hakyeon asked.

“Oh, it’s just about an incident involving Ilhoon and Tasty. But anyway, the wizards invited us over to the twin’s mansion in Utopia.” Minhyuk summarized.

“Us? Just BTOB right?” Wonsik answered.

“Ah, yeah. But you guys can come along with the symbol of peace.” Eunkwang said. Hakyeon nodded.

“So, we should go to them and then think of newer plan?” Sanghyuk questioned.

“Better. I’m afraid demon is going to stalk us again, so we should just go somewhere to prepare the plan and invited all pack’s leaders there, or we can think that later on how to stop demon from knowing our plan.” Changseob answered that. They all nodded.

“Then, we can dismiss this meeting. So, when we will go?” Hakyeon asked. Eunkwang looked at Minhyuk. Minhyuk shrugged.

“We just can depart from here, right hyung?” Donggeun asked the other. Minhyuk nodded to him.

“So, let’s have a meal before we go.” Hakyeon said and stood up. They looked at the leader. Hakyeon grinned. “It will be a full day trip to Utopia, we might need to fill our stomach first.” VIXX chuckled while BTOB just smiled. For the first time, it felt so right for the two group of enemy to be together like this. Hakyeon pulled Hongbin to help him in the kitchen while BTOB was escorted by Wonsik to the living room. Sanghyuk followed and that left Taekwoon and Jaehwan together in the meeting room. Taekwoon made no move to stand up while Jaehwan looked so uncomfortable. Since the talk wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter