The fight begins

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I opened the door to my house and went in with min by my side, he looked around and I saw his mouth drop open at how luxuries and big the house was so I chuckled and held his hand:' come, I will show you our room'

Min blushed a little as he nodded hi head, I took him to my room and showed him where everything was before we heard a knock on the door, I went to answer and saw the five strong bodyguards standing there so I signaled them to enter and looked at min:' ok baby those five will be by your side all the time ok?'

Changmin nodded his head as I looked at them:' if he even cut his finger I will cut your arms, got it?'

They nodded their heads as I walked out:' I must go back to the company now ok?'

Changmin nodded his head as I blew him a kiss and walked out of the room

End of Kibum's pov

AT THE KIM COMPANY:

Kibum entered the office to see jaejoong sitting on the couch pouting while Mr. Kim and Jin Ho were reading some documents

Kibum looked at Jae:' why are you pouting?'

Jaejoong:' yunie is not back yet'

Kibum shook his head as he went to Mr. Kim:' got anything?'

Mr. Kim shook his head:' no'

Kibum sat down and took out his mobile:' I will get him!'

Kibum dialed a number and placed the mobile at speaker so everyone can hear:

A voice:' yes?'

Kibum:' the red dragon is free!'

The voice:' wait a second please'

Another voice:' yes?'

Kibum:' I want to know how in hell he escaped!'

Voice:' we are after him'

Kibum:' I want him dead!'

The voice:' yes sir'

Kibum:' and Mr. Shim?'

The voice:' he is going to sue his wife for custody of their son'

Kibum:' I won't allow this!'

The voice:' he is out of Korea right now, we will get him when he enter the land'

Kibum:' they is after my company'

The voice:' what should we do?'

Kibum:' get them off my back'

The voice:' well do'

Kibum:' that is all'

The line went dead

Jin Ho looked at kibum:' what was that?'

Kibum:' my friend'

Mr. Kim:' the mafia?'

Kibum chuckled:" that was not the mob'

Jin Ho:' then?'

Kibum:' Interpol'

Jaejoong:' inter… what?'

Kibum chuckled:' it's an international police organization Jae'

Jaejoong nodded his head

Jin Ho:' how did you get friends with him?'

Kibum:' I am the family leader after all right?'

Mr. Kim smiled:' yes you are'

Jin Ho:' what will happen now?'

Kibum:' we take him down!'

Jin Ho:' how?'

Kibum:' we start a new under a new name that have no connection to the Kim Corporation and it will bid on the same projects as them with half their price! We will pay from our own pocket to do the projects and a new staff will rum the company so no one knows that it is connected to us in anyway, we will make them lose their power around the world and then they will make a mistake'

Mr. Kim:' where will we get the money for this?'

Kibum:' dad left me 2 us billion $ before he died so we will use them'

Jin Ho:' who will run the company?'

Kibum:' a friend of mine'

Jin Ho:' who?'

Kibum:' someone that Siwan fears the most!'

Mr. Kim:' who is it son?'

Kibum:' Kim Heechul!'

Jaejoong:' why is siwan afraid of him?'

Kibum:' lets say it’s a little secret for now!'

Jaejoong's mouth was O but then the door opened and yunho walked in so forgot everything and jumped on yunho and hugged him:' yunie! You are finally back!'

Yunho hugged Jae back and kissed his lips:' I'm back baby'

Jaejoong smiled and sat on yunho's lap while the other looked at Mr. Kim:' Yoochun and Junsu are on the plan to the states right now, there are three bodyguards with them and there are three more that will meet them there'

Kibum nodded his head:' good, now I will go talk to Heechul and ask him to come here'

Jin Ho:' where is he?'

Kibum:' London I think'

Mr. Kim:' you think?'

Kibum:' well you see Heechul loves to travel a lot but I think I will find him in London right now'

Everyone nodded his head as kibum walked out of the office

Mr. Kim looked at yunho:' go get your stuff so you could move in with us'

Yunho nodded his head and walked out of the office as Jin Ho looked at Jaejoong:' I will call the maids and tell them to prepare one of the guests room'

Jaejoong frowned and ran to his appa:' appa… yunie will stay with me right?'

Mr. Kim chuckled:' well of course he will stay in the guest room right next to my room'

Jaejoong:' appppaa!!'

Jin Ho:' what? I won't let my little brother lose his ity this easily'

Jaejoong blushed:' but we already… did…it'

Jin Ho:' oh when?'

Jaejoong blushed more:' hyung!'

Mr. Kim chuckled:' Jin Ho stop teasing your brother, look how red he is!'

Jin Ho chuckled more and looked at Jae who had tears in his eyes:' Jae I'm sorry…'

Jae walked away from his brother and sat on the couch near the door:' I want yunie… sob… hyung you're mean!'

Jin Ho started to panic and took out him mobile, he called yunho and ordered him to turn around and come back right now

Five minutes later yunho walked in the office again and the second he entered Jaejoong ran into his arms:' yunie… hyung bully me'

Yunho hugged Jae and looked at his boss:' Jin Ho ah, I told you not to bother him right or I will tell them about your small affair right?'

Mr. Kim:' affair?

Yunho:' with top model BoA'
Mr. Kim:' oh so I will have grandchildren soon?'

Jin Ho:' dad!'

And he looked at yunho:' and you!!'
_____________________________________________

what do you think?