Work problems

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I went to kibum's room and knocked the door, a while later a very tired changmin opened the door:' oh hyung, what is it?'

I:' is kibum here?'

Changmin:' yea but he is asleep'

I:' wake him up right now, it's very important'

Changmin nodded and went inside and after a few minutes later kibum opened the door and looked at me:' oh Jae what is it?'

I:' problems at work, hyung called and said that if we and the family leader can't be there in time thousands of people will lose their jobs!'

Kibum frowned:' get really we are going back right now'

I nodded:' yunie is preparing the car, I will go tell yoosu'

Kibum nodded and ran back in to pack his things while I went to yoosu room and knocked the door

Yoochun opened:' hyung what is it?'

I:' problems at work, big ones… we are going back right now!'

Yoochun nodded:' we will be ready in a second'

I nodded and ran to my room and packed my cloth super fast and in five minutes all my stuff were packed and I was ready to go, yunie came and held my back bag for me as we went to the car, kibum and changmin were already there sitting in the mini van and behind us we saw Yoochun and Junsu running after us

When we all sat down in the van Yoochun drove us back to Seoul, after a couple of hours drive we reached the Kim company and kibum, yunie and I ran inside while Yoochun went to drive changmin and Junsu home

The three of us went to my appa's office and entered to see hyung there, I ran to appa:' appa what is going on?'

Appa:' there is a new company out there, its destroying every other company that goes against it, she buys the other companies and destroy them firing all the employees and now it seems like its our turn!'

I:' but we are the strongest in Korea, they can't take us down'

Appa:' not legally but they are doing a lot of illegal stuff like kidnapping the CEO family until he sell the company and all'

I looked at yunie with fear:' yunie…'

Yunie hugged me:' they won't touch you baby, I swear'

I nodded and looked at hyung, he looked at us with worried eyes and looked at kibum:' I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but it's a private meeting so…'

Kibum looked at hyung:' I have every right to be here'

Hyung:' why is that?'

Kibum looked at me and I hesitated:' hyung just let him be'

Appa:' no Jae, your hyung is right, he must go'

Kibum:' oh for crying out loud I have the right to be here more that any of you'

Hyung stood up angrily:' WHY?'

Kibum:' because I'm the damn family leader that is why!'

Everyone in the room looked at him, appa:' prove it!'

Kibum walked to appa and showed him his ring:' I have been this family leader since three years ago'

Hyung:' what happened to the real family leader?'

Kibum:' dad was killed three years ago in London, while dying he gave me his ring and told me to come back and take his place'

Appa:' you're mother?'

I:' dead'

Appa, hyung and yunie looked at me:' you knew about this Jae?'

I nodded:' kibum was the one who told me about yunho's real job, he asked me to work here…'

Appa:' and you was running the companies?'

Kibum:' I have a diploma in business managing from the best university in London'

Hyung:' why keep your identity a secret?'

Kibum:' I wanted what Jae wanted, a normal life so I kept my ID a secret'

I:' can we go back to the topic now?'

Appa:' we must stop that company before they destroy us, they went to all our customers and offered them the same products with half the price!'

Kibum:' who is the CEO in that company?'

Hyung:' the running away Mr. Shim runs it from outside the country and a guy named Daniel do the job inside'

Kibum:' do we have his picture or something?'

Appa:' we do, it was in the newspapers so yea we do'

Appa handed kibum the news paper and kibum took a quick glance of the picture before he dropped it on the floor and looked at me:' its siwan!'

I started to shake in yunie's arms:' are you sure?'

Kibum nodded his head

Appa looked at me:' who is this siwan guy?'

Kibum looked at appa's eyes:' he used to be my lover in London, but later I found out that he was only after my dad's money so I broke up with him, he went to dad and asked him to help his father's company but dad refused so he… he killed him'

Tears trailed down kibum's face as he finished talking and looked at appa, appa stood up:' are you sure?'

Kibum:' how could I forget his face? I'm 100% sure'

Hyung:' then he is not he in jail?'

Kibum:' he was… when I left London he was in jail'

Appa:' so he ran away?'

Yunho:' he could have and since no one here knows that the family leader is dead no one knows that he killed him, that is why he is walking freely here'

Kibum:' not for long!!'

I:' what are you ganna do?'

Kibum:' fight fire with fire!'

Appa:' how?'

Kibum:' first we will send everyone Important and that he could kidnap away to a secret safe place'

Hyung:' like who?'

Kibum:' changmin, jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and anyone else'

I:' I'm not leaving!'

Yunie:' oh yes you are! I want you safe while we take this one down!'

I:' but…'

Appa:' no buts Jae'

I started to cry:' I don’t want to leave… sob… please?'

Yunie:' we will be back together soon baby but I must make sure that you are safe'

I held onto yunie's shirt tighter and sobbed:' I don't want to…sob…I want to stay here… sob… I will be a good boy… sob… I will stay with yunie…sob… and do anything you say…sob sob… don't send me away'

Yunie looked at me with sad eyes as he hugged me tight, kibum sighed and hyung shook his head, appa looked at me:' but Jae…'

I:' please'

Appa sighed:' fine! You will stay with yunho all the time! There will be three bodyguards with you 24/7 understood?'

I nodded my head:' anything… just stay with yunie, can?'

Appa smiled:' you both will stay in the mansion with us'

I pouted but said nothing; at least I got to stay with yunie right?

Appa:' ok now lets get to work, first yunho sent the car to get your friends and I will send them on the my privet airplane to the states, he won't be able to find them there'

Yunho nodded and went out of the office while I looked at kibum:' how are you going to tell changmin about this?'

Kibum:' I already sent my bodyguard to protect him, I will go now and talk to him, I hope he will understand'

I nodded as kibum walked out of the door, appa and hyung looked at me:' you sit here and rest a bit'

End of Jaejoong's pov

______________________________________________________

what do you think?