Drunken Truth

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

The sun was long gone and replaced by billions of stars in the dark night sky. The streets were empty, however, a tall boy was sneaking through the darkness.

‘This should it be…his house…HOUSE?! This is a MANSION, not a house! Oh my god, is this a huge building!’

Yunho stood in front of Daehyun’s ‘house’ and gasped. It was at least twice as big as the one he lived in! Suddenly, the door swung open.

 

“Yo, man, what’s up!? I was waiting for ya!” Daehyun greeted him as he pulled him abruptly inside. He led him to the bar in the garden and handed him a cocktail.

 

The mansion was overcrowded, everywhere were teenagers, some dancing, some flirting, some swimming in the pool. Popular songs like GD’s ‘One of a Kind’ or T.O.P’s ‘Turn it up’ filled the air and supported the party-feeling, but Yunho already regretted coming. Everything was racking his nerves and worsened the noise in his mind. How could he even think of leaning back right now, when he knew he left Jaejoong hurt behind?

 

“You look pretty bad, Yun, you alright?” Daehyun asked when the latter’s face showed pure desperation.

“Ah, well…”

Daehyun pushed the cocktail Yunho was holding towards his face. “You should drink this, will help ya. Meanwhile, I’ll look for Siwon, so don’t walk away!” Then, he left the brown haired boy standing alone at the bar.

 

“…Maybe, it’s not that bad…” Yunho said after inspecting the blue liquid inside the glass and swallowed it. The sweetness of the cocktail was stinging in his throat, but it got better after a few minutes. “I hope this stuff takes hold soon…” he said to himself in bitterness when he felt someone grabbing his arm.

 

 

 

 

Messed up bandages were lying everywhere in the pitch black room. Every now and then the sound of a knife penetrating flesh could be heard.

Again.

Slshhh!

Slshhhh!

“…this isn’t even funny anymore…”

Jaejoong pulled the blood drenched knife out of his wrist and watched the skin consolidate again.

“…what to do…?”

His shiny silver eyes scanned every detail of the room, but nothing would satisfy his lost heart right now. So, he stood up from his bed and approached the mirror.

“…God, what do I look like?”

Everywhere between his black hairs blonde were sprouting. Just when he wanted to touch it, he noticed his claw-like hands. Astonished, he looked back at the image in the mirror. His face saddened as he even noticed small fangs sticking out of the corners of his lips. Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore and turned away.

 

“What am I doing…letting everything go because of…of…”

He couldn’t speak his name out loud, it hurt too much. He thought he’d never feel this way again, yet he prove him otherwise.

 

Jaejoong fell back into his bed and closed his eyes. Tears began to run down his face again.

 

“…Why…?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yunho”

 

“You…”

She locked the door behind her and slowly approached him.

Yunho tried to escape by taking steps backwards, but stumbled and fell onto a king-sized bed. The klacking sound of her red high heels got louder the closer she came. He wasn’t fast enough to get up again and soon found himself below her.

 

“You look so handsome tonight…”

 

“Jihyo, stop this, I-“Before he could speak it out, she put her index finger on his heart shaped lips.

 

“Shhhhhh, no more~” She caressed his face with her other hand and smiled seductively at him. Then, she began ing his shirt.

Yunho wanted to resist it, but as if destiny made fun of him, the cocktail already began to show his effect on him.

 

‘Since when…does she look so...hot?’ Yunho thought as he felt her long black hair on his cheeks. Within a few minutes he felt like he was on flames, wherever she touched him, he felt so .

 

“Do you like that, Yunho…?” she chuckled diabolic “I can make you feel even better, babe~” ‘Damn it…’ He was completely knocked out.

 

She attacked his neck with her strawberry red lips roughly and forced Yunho to move his head beside, so she could explore his jawline too. Just then he saw a vase with tulips on a table next to the bed and got hit by reality. He must stop her! NOW!

 

He gave in and moaned to her actions which thrilled Jihyo even more. What she didn’t notice was that Yunho reached out for the vase and slowly held it abover her head.

 

KRACK!

 

Yunho pushed her unconscious body beside his and got up. Quickly, he buttoned his shirt again before he unlocked the door and left the house.

He wanted to go home.

He wanted to forget everything as soon as possible.

 

 

……..But after a few meters, his mind went blank.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The tears have already dried on his face and also his body has turned back into its usual form, but still he couldn’t fall asleep. He tossed and turned in his bed, however, he wasn’t even a little bit tired. Yunho was everything he could think of.

 

>>Fine, I’ll ask her myself tonight.”

 

‘What did he mean by tonight?’ Jaejoong thought ‘Does he go on a date with her?...Is he with her right now?’ His heart started burning as he asked himself those questions. He didn’t want him to date her. He would turn out like she and her people, if he did. But what could he do to prevent that to happen? How could he keep Yunho for himself…? Wasn’t it a game he couldn’t win? …Could he ever win any game?

 

Ding Dong. Ding Dong Ding Dong.

 

Jaejoong immediately got out of his bed and tip toed downstairs through the darkness.

“Who the heck could that be at such an unchristian time..?”

 

His heartbeat speed up as his mind created worse and worse ideas who could stand in front of the door.

 

Yet, he decided to open the door ….

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JAEJOONGIE!!!!!”

 

 

His body froze when he felt himself in a very familiar embrace.

“Jaejoongie…” the husky voice said again, this time it sounded heartbreakingly sad.

 

 

Jaejoong looked at the tall, messed up boy for a while as tears streamed down the latter’s face. Lastly, he smiled and caressed his back.

 

“…Come in, Yunho…come in.”

 

 

 

“What happened to you?” The raven haired asked as he led Yunho into the living room. When he received no answer he turned around, but just then the older one hugged him tightly again.

“I’m…I’m…forgive me please, Jaejoongie, forgive me…please….please….Joongie…” Yunho whined pitiful.

A strange smell was hanging in the air and Jaejoong let go as he identified what it was.

“Yunho, are you… drunk?”

 

“Joongie!” Yunho caressed the petite boy’s cheeks and pouted.

 

“…you ARE drunk!” Jaejoong backed away as his theory seemed confirmed. How should he deal with him? He didn’t make the impression to know what he was doing. Even though, there was a part inside Jaejoong that was incredibly happy Yunho came back…and even begged for apology. But soon, the happiness was gone as his eyes landed on the red marks on the other boy’s neck.

 

“…You have been out with Jihyo? And had a make out session with her?” he asked the drunken one harshly. “…And still you show up in front of me?”

 

“…Jae…don’t hate me…” Yunho took a hold of Jaejoong’s hands “…I didn’t mean to! Daehyun…party….and cocktail…he wanted me to drink….and she…she….”

Only from looking at him he knew he told the truth.

“Don’t kick me out again…please….I’m sorry…don’t hate me….”

He couldn’t hold back his tears anymore. How could he not forgive Yunho? It wasn’t even his fault.

 

 

“…Babo, I don’t hate you. “

Jaejoong embraced Yunho tightly and rubbed his back.

“I’m glad you came back to me…!”

 

 

Both stood there crying until they had no tears left. Then, Jaejoong went with Yunho upstairs, so he could wash away the lipstick on the drunken one’s neck.

Finally, they went into Jaejoong’s room.

 

“I don’t have a guest room, so…I guess we’ll share my bed….if…that’s okay for you.” Jaejoong blushed saying this.

“Yayyyy~” Yunho suddenly hugged Jaejoong and rubbed his cheek against his raven hair.

The latter winced and went red like a tomato at Yunho’s action. “Yah~ What are you doing?!?!?!” But the brown haired boy only smiled widely. If Jaejoong’s face had been able to become even redder, it definitely would have now that he found out he was attracted to his lips.

“N-now, you drunk! I-I’ll go a-and change c-clothes, s-so..”

“Joongie?”

“W-What..?”

“Can I change too?”

Jaejoong realized Yunho still wore his street clothes, so both went to get comfortable clothes and lastly headed to bed.

 

Jaejoong turned off the light and closed his eyes. His heart was racing like crazy. He still couldn’t believe what happened….that Yunho was lying next to him…the previous fight seemed to be a fantasy. He came to Jaejoong in first place, even in his drunk condition, all he seemed to care about was him. Now, he felt guilty. The closer he gets, the less can he tell him the truth. Will this friendship work out? Or will it be all over again tomorrow…?

 

 

Suddenly, Jaejoong felt Yunho cuddling him from behind.

 

 

“Joongie?”

 

 

“Hm…?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I love you.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone <3 I've got a new chapter for you! :D Today I feel much better again~ (Of course not, because I spent about 10 hours with DBSK and YunJae videos, NOOOOOOOOOOO ;)) Ne, ne~ These days I like writing more than drawing o.o That just feels strange to me XD Even though...somehow I thought about making this fanfiction maybe into a manga when the storyline is done. hmm....well...not sure what to think about it, maybe it's just a crazy idea :P

Anyways, thank you very much for all the lovely comments and subscribes and votes <3 It makes me so happy to see that much support Q__Q I'll be fighting~

See you next chapter <3