Plan B (B like biggest mistake)

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

The “Cassiopeia” was an old western-style bar with billiard tables, and Jukeboxes, but also was equipped with a karaoke machine and a small dance floor. In the center was a circular counter where the guests could order their drinks. Just like every evening, the bar was filled with groups of drunken teenage boys and girls who tried to forget their exhausting days at school and avoid their stressful parents.

 

 

“Yunho! There you are, buddy!” Daehyun who definitely already had one or two drinks toddled towards the newly arrived customer and gave him a good tap on the back. “Hello, Daehyun..” the brown haired boy said a little astonished and slightly bowed down. Neither he nor Jaehee expected to find the one who threatened Yunho so bad in such a relaxing mood.

The blonde haired grabbed a strand of Jaehee’s caramel hair and caressed it.

“Naaaah, you must be the little cutey that stole our Yunho’s heart!”

She winced and blushed in coyness, then bowed down too “Y-Yes…I-I-I am K-kim Jaehee.”

 

“Jaehee…What a fitting name for a beautiful girl like you…” Daehyun smiled as he kissed her hand “I really wanna know where to find such pretty girls, Yunho!”

The latter quickly wrapped his arm around her waist “She’s really an angel, isn’t she?” Then he took hold of the contagious hand and rubbed the eyesore that the other boy left away.

“Definitely” The blonde one agreed “...You must be careful not to lose her to another boy.”

Challenged by Daehyun, the tall boy made an action to draw a line. So, Yunho shifted her head closer to his’ and pecked her cheek.

“Well, that guy would have to go past me first.”

“…Why don’t we go and have a drink over there?”

 

“…Yeah…let’s go…”

Both boys exchanged deadly gazes and finally all three approached a table near the bar.

…May the rivalry begin.

 

 

As they walked towards the table, Jaejoong felt like his heart would explode at any second. It seemed like Yunho completely forgot he still was Kim Jaejoong beyond the makeup and really believed he was his girlfriend. Feeling Yunho’s previous kiss on his cheek and his strong arm around his waist was like being on cloud nine. Only looking at his ripe lower lip again brought shivers down his spine. Yunho was so attractive, Jaejoong could barely stand his urge to attack him and every tiny bit of love out of him.

‘My god…what am I thinking again...Such a ert…’

 

 

“It’s such a bummer you left the party that early, Yunho” Daehyun brought up “Siwon was sad he couldn’t have a talk with you.

“Yes, it also would have been an honor for me to get to know him, but I didn’t feel so good that evening…maybe the cocktail was a bit too much for me.”

“…Or it was the guilt to know you’ve been laid down by another girl.” The blonde haired said sneakily, but Yunho quickly fired back.

“No, I don’t think so, just like you said, she was just another girl, besides my princess knows I wouldn’t betray her” he looked at Jaehee with a tender smile “right, baby?”

The latter’s face turned all red as she nodded wildly. All she could say was a breathy “Y-y-y-yes” Yunho was just too much for the fragile being. ‘How is it possible to fall so heavily for somebody?’ she thought.

The tall boy chuckled when he saw Jaejoong reacting like this. He was too cute for his own good, how could Yunho not fall for him?

…He only wished this wasn’t just a pretend play and Jaejoong would mean all of it as serious as he meant it.

Too bad he didn’t know both of them were playing honest.

 

 

The three of them talked about this and that for a while when Daehyun saw a group of boys leaving the dance floor. Immediately, another idea popped up in his mind. There must be a way to impress the beauty!

So, he stood up and tried plan B.

 

“Hey, Jung, wanna do a dance battle?”

 

….This was probably the biggest mistake he could have made.

 

 

 

“You dare to challenge me, Hyun?” The brown haired got up with a confident smile on his lips.

“I’m accepting your call out, but I’m warning you:

 

 

I’ve been winner of a dancing contest before.”

 

Both boys went over to the battlefield and chose their song.

 

Daehyun smirked while looking at Jaehee “Don’t think I’m giving up easily.”

Yunho who noticed the flirt attempt stepped right into his view and countered

“Good…’cause I won’t spare you”

 

Then, the song started.

 

 

Keep your head down

U-Know time
You know what time it is?
This is return of the king

modu kkeutnabeoryeotda nan sijakdo an haebwanneunde
heeojyeo beoryeotda nan iyujocha mot deutgo
jubyeon saramdeul modu hanagachi nalbogo neo wae geurae
wae geurae wae geurae nan imi nappeun nom

joeramyeon

 neol saranghan ge joeramyeon
geuge joeramyeon

jinsil haetdaneunge joeramyeon
naneun Keep it low naneun Keep it low

nan chamanaego nae jaril jikyeo

Keep your head down
neon jeongmal yeppeujiman neomu dareun neoui sogi nan neomu duryeowo
Keep your head down
saranghaetda hajiman nan ije neol noketda

 

Wae?

Jaejoong was completely mesmerized by Yunho’s dance. He never saw anyone dancing so smooth, yet so powerful and charismatic; the moves were implemented so clean, one could easily think he must have studied this dance for months to perfect it. To Jaejoong the choreography looked like pure seduction, his heart squeezed in desire, his brain thinking about one person: Jung Yunho

Wae?

Yunho fixed his eyes on his petite “girlfriend”. The expression on her face made his heart jump in joy; it was too obvious Jaehee liked what she was seeing. Even though Yunho knew this girl was a boy and Daehyun treated him like dirt in real life, he couldn’t help to feel jealous whenever the latter flirted with Jaejoong. Now that he definitely won his heart, he could finally lean back and watch his rival losing this competition pathetically.

Wae?

As soon as Yunho stepped out of the scene, Daehyun started dancing. It was more a poor try not to look like a helpless duck compared to the other boy’s show and this fact made him damn angry. Not only that, but also knowing Yunho wouldn’t get any payback for what he did to Jihyo made his blood pressure rise. For now he lost. But he was sure he’d do anything to hurt him as much as he hurt his cousin. And if he couldn’t hurt Yunho in person, he had to use anybody close to him to make his plan of revenge work. …Untill then, he pretended to be the good guy.

 

 

 

The music stopped and both boys returned to the table where Miss beautiful was waiting. Immediately, Yunho bowed down to Jaehee sliding his hands up her thighs, looking at her with a seductive smile.

“Did you like what you saw, honey?”

 

KYUUUUUNG!!!!

Jaejoong’s heart almost jumped out of his ribcage when the attractive boy attacked him. He was so close to fainting, he needed to hold on the table to keep conscious. The dance was already enough for him to deal with, how should he keep calm when he was facing pure seduction right now?!

Was that really happening?

 

“I-I-I n-need t-t-to ge-get fr-fresh, n-n-n-now!!!!!” Before losing his mind completely, Jaehee escaped to the woman’s bathroom with a fire red face. Her boyfriend could only watch her running away, yet his heart was happy about this kind of reaction.

 

Now that only the two of them were left, Daehyun and Yunho sat down and kept quiet.

 

Suddenly, Daehyun uttered “…Are you still hanging out with Jaejoong?”

“Yes, why?” Yunho answered keen-eared.

“Really? Well…I heard something like that from Jihyo and…I can only recommend you to stay away from him for your own good.”

“Is that so?” the tanned boy was getting protective “I don’t see any reason for that. He’s very nice and also funny and…”

Daehyun started laughing “And you trust him?! Do you even know anything about him?!”

Yunho silenced. No, he did not know anything about him, basically.

 

“Yunho, dude, did none tell you it’s bad to trust people blindly?” the blonde haired continued “We’re friends, aren’t we? So why are you questioning me then? Do you really think we’re avoiding him for no reason? Yun, seriously, wake up, and start questioning HIM. ‘Cause I know you wouldn’t appreciate that hit in your face when you get to know the truth…”

 

 

 

 


“…Sweetheart?”

 

Jaehee was standing right in front of the boys looking at Yunho with cold eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again~ <3 I'm back....and frustrated to death. Like...wherever I go, on every website I see this advertisement of Jaejoong that says in Japanese "Go and order his stamps" and I really want to order them, but I can't read Japanese, so....urghhhh....it's torturing me a little bit TT___TT

Well, anyways, it's U-Know time ;) Ahh, I really love writing b*tchfights especially with a jeally Yunho :3 Poor Jaejae is the victim...And both of them just don't know what Daehyun is up to....I can smell trouble~

Thanks again for all the support you're giving me, it's an encouraging feeling to submit a chapter in the late evening and wake up next morning with all your lovely comments <3 I hope I'll be able to give that happiness back to you and keep your satisfied with the story till the end. KAMSAHAMNIDA <3 <3 <3