Darling

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

The starry firmament hung above Seoul, yet the beautiful night also brought coldness into the town. It was close to midnight when two familiar figures strolled through the dark streets, accompanied by the guiding light of the moon and some lanterns.

 

“Wah, it’s really late!” the tall boy said chuckling “I don’t want to know what my parents will think…”

“…Mhn…”

“…Maybe they’re already asleep, dad’s got to get up very early.”

“..Mhn…”

“…And we have to get up early too…I totally forgot it’s Monday!”

“…Mhn…”

 

Feeling something’s not right, Yunho abruptly stopped and turned the petite being that averted his gaze towards him. “Jaejoong, are you okay?” worry could clearly be heard in his voice “You’re so distanced.”

The unexpected action shocked the latter, it took him some time to compose himself again.

 

“…Sure…I’m just tired…my feet hurt…”

 

“Oh really?” the brown haired Jaejoong’s shoulder in pity “let me help you!” Then, he carefully grabbed the disguised boy’s legs and torso and lifted him.

“W-what are you d-doing?!?!” Jaejoong blushed and struggled a bit in the other boy’s muscular arms.

“What does it look like to you?” Yunho smiled gently “I’m carrying you home. After what you did for me I can’t let you walk all by yourself in those uncomfortable shoes. …If you want, you can take a nap, I’ll wake you up when we’re back home~”

 

The big eyed beauty looked at the latter for a while, then leaned his head against the boy’s broad chest. “Thank you, Yunho…”

 

 

Jaejoong lied.

He wasn’t tired at all and the pain the shoes gave him wasn’t that bad. It was the conversation Daehyun and Yunho shared at the bar that pulled him down. He was listening to them long time before they noticed and the expression on Yunho’s face back then was telling him more than thousand words. At this moment reality destroyed the unconditional life he lived past days and burned into his brain again:

 

The fact that he was a demon was not to hide forever.

 

Ever since Yunho promised to accept Jaejoong had a part inside him that was untouchable and had to be respected as such, both could be beside each other, but now that Daehyun evoked Yunho’s curiosity again -at least that was what it looked like- Jaejoong apprehended to experience the long forgotten pain again.

 

 

“Joongie…?” the husky voice of Yunho’s interrupted his thoughts.

 

“Euhn?” Jaejoong looked up and met two mesmerizing almond eyes.

 

“We’re home.” The tall boy’s hot breath tingled on the petite’s cheeks as he handed him the keys.

 

 

 

 

As soon as Yunho laid Jaejoong down in his bed and released him from his murderous shoes, he went straight to the bathroom to get some treatment for the poor beauty’s bleeding feet.

“You’ve been such a brave princess” he said in happiness “Daehyun really lost it when he saw you.”

Jaejoong couldn’t help to chuckle when he remembered their rivalry in the bar. “..And you really lost it when he was flirting with me.”

The latter blushed “YAH! You’re my girlfriend, how dare he puts his dirty paws on you. Should I’ve let him touch you shamelessly?”

“EEEW!!!” the petite boy shrieked as he imagined that and immediately shifted towards Yunho “His hand on my and he would have been dead!”

The tall boy caressed the caramel hair and laughed “Good thing nothing happened…Did you see his face when we were having the dance battle? Frustration was written all over his face~”

“Yeah…”Jaejoong uttered “you really killed him out there.” Then, he blushed “I never imagined you’d have such a skill. Your dance was…a-amazing…”

Yunho smiled victorious “So you liked it, princess?”

“B-babooo” the beauty threw a pillow at the latter’s face “That was not funny at all!!! I nearly fainted in there!!!”

The brown haired giggled “Oh, now I know why you ran away with such a tomato-red face….and I thought you caught a cold or something, thehehe~”

“AIGOOO, stop it!” Jaejoong made an angry face while trying not to blush harder, but only gained more teasing action from Yunho.
“Whyyy? I like my cutey girlfriend drooling over me~”

“…Poor Joongie…” caressing Jaejoong’s cheek Yunho’s heart started fluttering again.

The beauty with a pair of big doe eyes looked at him pouting first, but after some time passed it turned into real sadness; Jaejoong was sure, it was only a matter of time until both of them would have to separate again and couldn’t hide his feelings anymore. He tried to deny it, but from day one he knew he couldn’t keep him forever. Seeing how Yunho treated him frightened him even more that this day would come sooner or later. Why did he fall in love with him?

Silent, the delicate boy took the big tanned hand away from his cheek and placed it between the small pair of his’. A tear escaped his eye and rolled down his face.

“Jaejoong…!!!”

 

“Yu…Yunho…” The beauty let go of the latter’s hand and covered his face as his sobbing got worse.

Like the gentleman Yunho was, he hopped onto the bed and pulled the fragile being into his arms. His heart broke seeing his love so sad out of sudden, yet he wondered what caused him to burst out in tears.

“Princess…” The tall boy put Jaejoong’s tiny hands away and cupped his face. “Look at me…darling..”

 

“…Am I…your darling…?”

 

Yunho averted his gaze as he hid his blush. His heart was racing faster than ever, his whole body started shaking inside. Not sure how to deal with the situation, he looked again at Jaejoong – and the love spell completely took over him.

Carefully, he pulled one of the hair of Jaejoong’s wig, getting stronger bit by bit until it fell off and the beauty’s natural silky raven hair was visible again. Gentle, he brushed his hand through it, putting the messy strands back into order.

“Yun…!!!”

Time seemed to hold on when the tall boy closed the empty space between their bodies more and more.

For Yunho, nothing had a meaning anymore, no matter whoever said whatever he should do, only Jaejoong and nothing else was inside his mind.

What if he knew nothing about him? His heart seemed to know enough to decide he’s the one Yunho needs.

“…Yunho…!!!”

Their faces were only inches apart, yet the gab was not closed enough.

The trembling beauty could feel the other one’s hot breath on his creamy skin as both of them locked gazes and got lost in each other’s eyes.

 

Yunho hesitated a bit, but finally closed his eyes and let his lips fall onto the plump ones in front of him.

 

 

>>I think I love you, Jaejoong<<

>>…you who was special from the start.<<

>> I don’t even know why…I feel so bad when you leave my side…it’s like a spellbound…and I’m the fool falling for it…<<

 

 

 

 

Slowly, he opened his eyes again.

 

“Yunho…” Jaejoong was smiling at him with tears of joy streaming down his blushed cheeks.

 

“Jaejoong…” Yunho looked to the ground

 

 

“…I made a mistake.”

 

 

The raven haired froze.

“B-but Yun-“

 

 

 

 

“Back then I said ‘I think I love you’…”

 

 

“…but I should have said…”

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you with all my heart. ...Cause I’m sure I do.”

 

 

Lastly, both lovers hugged each other and said their names again and again in between their kisses.

 

 

 

 

…But that was only the quiet before the storm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Good morning! :D It's 00:17 AM in Germany and I'm extremely tired, but HEEEEY, I finished this chapter! Actually this one was very complicated for me because one part of me said "Let them finally be together" and the other part said "No, let's continue f**king with Jae's feelings" v.v ...It ended up being a bit of both and...yeah....I hope it's not a story-killer to let them be...since I don't plan my future chapter that much XD Let me know what you think <3