Once so called friends

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

It felt like lessons would never be over on this exhausting day, but Yunho and Jaejoong stayed strong and after 11 classes they could finally go home. It was 6 pm when they left the school building, the sunset colored the sky in a beautiful orange-yellowish color.

 

“…By the way, what are you doing this weekend?”, Yunho asked as they walked beside each other on the campus.

“Me?” Jaejoong answered “…Probably reading a book, go grocery shopping…why?”

“Well…I thought we could – only if you want, of course – do something together. I’m fr-“

“YUNHOOOOO!!!!!” The latter got cut off as someone in a distance shouted. The tall boy looked around to see Daehyun and his clique walking towards them.

“Guess they want to have a word with you, so -” Jaejoong, who didn’t like the idea of getting in touch with the group, didn’t waste any time and left Yunho immediately. “I’m off. See you on Monday.”

“Wait! Jaejoong!!! Don’t walk away!!!” Yunho yelled, but again the younger one escaped and left him alone. He really didn’t understand Jaejoong’s behavior at all.

Soon, the dark blone haired who called his name stood in front of him.

 

“Yo, Yunho, what’s up? I guess you know what I’m here for.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong didn’t look back until he left the school territory. He just couldn’t stay there, not with these guys. What they did to him was too traumatic to ignore.

Compared to the girls the boys seemed not to care at all for Jaejoong in public, but as soon as he was alone with them in the changing room when they had sports, the girl’s way to kick him around was nothing next to the attitude the boys showed him. While most of the girls only called him names, the boys pulled his hair, touched him where they definitely shouldn’t, hid his clothes in the toilet or threw them into the shower, threw their dirty shirts at him or whatever they could find. And it got worse and worse. Once, they even tied him on the bench and punched him until he coughed blood. Next week they pushed his head into the sink while he was washing his face and broke some of his fingers. Why? Because he was nothing in his once so called friends’ eyes. Plus, they knew they could do whatever they wanted since he would be completely recovered the other day. And it was a good feeling to stomp on a weak person to show their strength.

 

...In fact, he wasn’t weak at all. He was stronger than all of them multiplied with 5. But ever since the incident in autumn he decided to do whatever it costs to prevent that it happens again…  

 

Jaejoong still wasn’t that far away from the school building when he walked around the corner of two streets and got confronted with three familiar long-haired problems on high heels.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I already heard it from Jihyo…” Yunho said hesitating. "...the party..."

“It’s a special invitation.” Daehyun paused to put weight on his statement, then continued “I thought you’d like to come and have a talk with the team captain, have some cocktails, dancing with pretty girls like Jihyo...maybe stay the night. It will be awesome! We’re celebrating tomorrow evening at my house. It’s big, you know? …Also got rooms for two, if you know what I mean~”

“Well, but I can’t-“ Yunho tried to reject him, but got cut off again.

“Don’t you tell me you already planned something, or did you?”

“I-“ Yunho started, but then again he didn’t since Jaejoong left him alone. He wouldn’t see Jaejoong this weekend. And his parents were out for dinner. Why was it even wrong to take the invitation now that Jaejoong forgave him? Couldn’t he just be friends with him AND the others?

 

“What I wanted to say was…I can’t deny taking this invitation! It’s very cool of you to think of me, of course I’ll be there!”

“That’s my man!” The dark blonde haired boy grinned and patted Yunho’s back. “I knew you’d like that!”

The other guys around them welcomed Yunho as a new part of their group and all of them walked towards the main road.

“Where do you live at?” Daehyun asked.

“Uh, I have to take this direction.” The brown haired boy answered while pointing to the right.

“Awesome, I’ll accompany you.” Daehyun said, then turned to his pals “See you tomorrow, guys!”

The other boys gave him brofists and left.

Now, it was only Daehyun and Yunho on their way back home.

 

 

 

“Oh look who’s there! Perfect timing!”

Jihyo approached Jaejoong and with every step she took forward, the latter took two back.

“What is it, Jae-babe? Why so afraid of me? Did you do something I didn’t like?”

Jaejoong wanted to escape, yet decided to get himself together and stand still. “What do you want from me?” He asked in a cold tone, even though he was a little bit scared. Even if he recovered very fast from injuries, it didn’t mean he didn’t feel any pain. And he knew from the look in her eyes what she was up to. This girl wasn’t much different from the boys.

 

“…What I want?”

 

Now, Jihyo stood only a few inches away from the delicate boy. She grinned, than pierced her pink fingernails into Jaejoong’s chin and looked him in the eyes. The boy struggled a bit, but managed to keep his strength for now.

“Isn’t it obvious? …Ah, I forgot, a like you can’t understand that. But don’t worry, I’ll say it loud and clear for you…”

She tightened her grip which caused Jaejoong to struggle more with the pain. She waited for a while, until blood ran down her hands, then she let go as the beautiful boy fell on his knees and held his chin frowning. He was too focused on the burning pain that he didn’t notice how Seulgi and Ara walked behind him and pushed their heels into his back. The last bit of his power left him and he fell to the ground. Now that he was pinned down, weak and bleeding, Jihyo knelt down in front of him and lifted his head brutally by grabbing his raven hair. Then she smiled at him sugar-coated.

 

“I. want. YUNHO.”

 

She gave her girls a sign and within a second they began to torture him more.

 

It was happening again.

Again, the ones that once were important to him ripped the life out of him.

Again, Jaejoong didn’t stood up against it, even though he could very well.

Again, there were no people around to help him.

 

“…Help...me….”

 

 

 

“Alright, so at your house at 6:30 pm.” Yunho asked to make sure he got it right.

“Just like that! …Are you sure you’ll find your way home on your own?” Daehyun asked.

“For sure, it’s not that much of a walk. Around the corner over there and then always straight.” Yunho answered smiling.

“Kay, kay, I’ll keep going then. See ya tomorrow~”

“Yeah, see you.”

Both brofisted each other as the dark blonde haired boy left the main road.

Yunho walked towards the traffic light and waited for green light. Meanwhile he opened his bag to get his MP3-Player. He crossed the road and wanted to put headphones on his ears, but suddenly heard strange noises. The more he came to the corner the louder it became.

 

He walked around it and froze the moment his eyes saw Jaejoong lying on the ground bleeding while Jihyo and her friends kicked into his torso again and again, piercing their heels into his body.

 

 

“You worthless little-“

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”

 

Jihyo’s face went pale white when she saw Jung Yunho standing in front of her with an angry face. The three girls backed off immediately and stood there frightened.

 

“YAH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!! NOW!!!”

 

Faster than a lightning they ran away.

 

"...Jaejoong!"

Yunho’s angry face turned into a concerned one as he approached Jaejoong’s shivering body. He was covered in dirt and blood, his shirt was torn apart from the sharp heels and the girls’ fingernails. Carefully, he turned him on his back.

 

His face looked even worse. Blood streamed down his swollen lips, combined with tears, flowing into the big blood ocean that covered his chin and neck completely. His eyes were puffy and his hair totally messed up.

 

“Yunho….”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Good morning~~ ...Is it even morning in your country? o.o Well, at least in Germany it is ^^  I don't know what to say about this chapter (did I ever know what to say about my chapters XD) ...but I guess the gate to hell opens up for Yunho. Now that he knows his school is everything but not such a peacefull place to make many friends at....strange people everywhere x_x Let's see what we can find out about the situation in the future~~
Thanks to all of you for the support, I'm really happy to know this fanfiction attempt is not just a strange mixture of words related to YunJae in your eyes <3 ...Cause sometimes I think so XD Anyways, I'm excited to read more of your comments, so, see you with next chapter :D