Burned Pizza

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“Jaejoong …are you able to move?” Yunho held the other boys hand to calm him down. Inside, he was scared to death to see Jaejoong in this condition, but panicking wouldn’t help him now, so he tried to be serious.

The latter tried to get up, but fell back again as the pain spread like an electro shock through his body.

“Ahh…” Jaejoong let out a painful moan. Yunho knew it was useless trying.

“Hang in there, I’ll help you!” The tall boy grabbed the raven haired’s bag and wrapped his arms around the injured beauty’s shoulders and legs. He was astonished how light Jaejoong was, it took no effort at all to lift him.

“Where is your home?” he asked the fragile boy in his arms.

“…Straight…then…turn right at Dong Bang alley…the white house…with rose bushes at the front…is mine…”

 

“I’ll carry you home.”

 

 

 

“How’s the pain?” Yunho asked halfway.

“…could be worse…” Jaejoong answered while grabbing the brown haired boy’s white shirt to lessen the pain.

“Don’t worry, we’re soon at home.” Yunho said trying to cheer him up. “You know, I live at the end of this street. It’s not far away from your house. Funny thing we didn’t see each other earlier.”

“Eun…” Jaejoong answered low.

“Hey, don’t pass out!” Yunho tightened his grip and walked faster.

Soon, they arrived at his house. Jaejoong gave Yunho the keys and it didn’t took much time until they were inside.

 

It was all dark inside, black curtains covered the windows. Yunho could barely see where he was going, but managed to find the living room and lay the hurt being on the sofa. After that, he went to open the curtains to get some light into the house.

 Now that the room was bright, he could start taking a closer look at Jaejoong’s injuries.

 

“I’ll try to be careful, okay? Please stay strong.” Yunho sat down on the table in front of the sofa and started ing Jaejoong’s shirt. Then he pulled the sleeves off his arms. Yunho gasped as he saw big purple bruises along his sides. Everywhere on his torso were scratches and deep wounds from the high-heel kicks. Yunho didn’t wanna know how his back looked like, if his stomache was already beaten up like this.

“I’ll call an ambulance.” Yunho said determined “this is way too bad to treat it at home, Jaejoong.” But the weak being took a hold of the taller boy’s hand before he could get out his cellphone. Both locked gazes. “Please…please don’t…I’ll be fine…I promise…but don’t call…” “Jaejoong, are you crazy?! You’re bleeding inside, you could die, if you’re not treated right. How can you even stand those inju-“

“Yunho!” the raven haired boy yelled with all the power he got left “Trust me, please…I’ve been much more injuried before…and treated myself…I’m still alive.”

“Who am I to believe such-“

 

“Please….Yunho…”

 

Yunho couldn’t say anything. He shouldn’t have looked into Jaejoong’s eyes. He could stand them for a while, but now with that pleading, sad look it was just impossible for him not to drown in those black holes that devoured his soul. He felt like his brain got knocked out and only his obsessed body was left.

 

“…alright, I won’t.”

 

 

Beside his fast healing ability, Jaejoong could also manipulate others with his eyes. But since he didn’t want to become selfish and lose his mind, he only used it when it was really necessary. The last time he did was already years ago.

Inside, Jaejoong felt sorry for using this ability on Yunho. But the last he needed now was a trip to the hospital. He knew very well the doctors would keep him there for a week, at least. But how should he explain to them where all his injuries have gone after one day? This would be much too dangerous for him. He already felt his bruises shrinking, now that he activated his power with his own will.

 

“…Where do I find towels and the first aid kit then?” Yunho already stood up, ready to get everything he needed.

“Everything’s in the bathroom. Go upstairs and you’ll see a door to your right. This is it.”

As Yunho was told, he went upstairs. While climbing the stairs, he looked at the photo frames that were hanging on the wall next to him. Most of the photos showed Jaejoong in different ages. ‘How strange’ Yunho thought ‘as a little child he seemed to be so cheerful, but the older he got, the more his expression seemed to darken.’ Then, there was a picture of Jaejoong next to a tall, slender man and a more petite, delicate woman. ‘The man’s deep eyes and his nose are similar to Jaejoong’s, while the woman’s lips look more similar to his than the ones of the man…They must be his parents…Seems like he got more genes from his father, even though he looks pretty feminine. ..I wonder when they’ll arrive here, it’s getting late’  

Yunho was just about to reach the first floor as his eyes landed on the last picture. It was really one he didn’t expected.

The photo showed the basketball team and Jihyo with her friends, but also some foreign people at their age. In the center of the picture Jaejoong was posing with Daehyun next to him and a pretty girl in his arms. The first thing Yunho noticed was that Jaejoong dyed his hair back then. It was deep red, a little bit like blood, and light blue strands shone through the dark hair combed down to his eyelids. He also seemed to be a very positive and happy person compared to now. ‘Was that…his girlfriend?’ Yunho thought as he took a closer look at the girl in Jaejoong’s arms. She was a lot smaller than him, about one and a half heads. Her hair was black and a bit curly, her face pretty, even if it wasn’t as pretty as Jaejoong’s.

 

His eyes slid back onto Jaejoong’s face as he realized what he actually should do. Then, he didn’t hesitate anymore and sprinted into the tiny bathroom to get the treatment for the badly injured boy down in the living room and went straight back to him. Though, he couldn’t let go of the thoughts that were swirling around in his head.

 

‘So once he was friends with all of them…and all happy…what might have happened that they turned his back on him…? ..That he seems to be so lifeless inside nowadays…? ….And what happened to his girlfriend…?’

 

 

“Hey, I got everything. Are you oka-” The tall boy entered the living room to see Jaejoong wasn’t inside. Slowly, he started panicking.
‘This..this just can’t be…he didn’t leave, did he?!”

 

“I’m in the kitchen, Yun!”
 

 

“JAEJOONG WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!” Yunho yelled at him as he stood panting in the doorframe.

“Oh, you got the treatment! What took you so long?” the raven haired boy looked at him curiously “Anyways, I thought you were hungry, so I put a pizza in the oven and-“
 

“YOU DID WHAT?!?!?! –HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?!?!?! MOVE YOUR BODY BACK INTO THE LIVING ROOM, WILL YOU?!?!”

Yunho who lost his temper grabbed Jaejoong before he could even think about walking back and carried him brial style to the sofa. “…And don’t you dare to stand up without my permission ever again!”

Thinking about all the wounds and all the blood he lost, Yunho was scared to death about the latter’s condition. Now that Jaejoong didn’t want him to call an ambulance, he had to make sure nothing worse will happen to him.

 

As soon as he got Jaejoong where he wanted him to be, he left to get a water bowl to clean his wounds and returned faster than a lightning.

 

While washing away the mixture of blood and dirt, Yunho cooled down again.

He started to talk.

 

“…I’m sorry for yelling at you.” He said lowering his head “It’s just…when I saw you were missing I started panicking. I don’t want you to do unthoughtful things in your condition. You…you are already very fragile without any injuries. And still bad luck doesn’t leave you. …You need to care for your health!”

 

 

 

Jaejoong started chuckling.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Yunho looked up.

“It’s because” Jaejoong said in between his giggling “I feel so girly now!”
“WHAT?!” Yunho’s eyes widen in astonishment.

“The way you care about me right now” Jaejoong couldn’t stop giggling, “and how you’re saying I’m fragile…just makes me feel like…Ahahahahahahahaha”

“YAH!!!” Yunho’s face went red like a tomato. “STOP THAT CRAZY TALK!!!”

“Alright…” the younger one said slowly regaining his maturity “…anyways, I’m very grateful, Yunho. Thank you for being here. …Thank you.”

Jaejoong’s honest smile paralyzed the brown haired boy. It felt so surreal to see him laughing like on the photo he saw when he brought the treatment, yet he liked this side of Jaejoong and wished to bring it back again.

 

 

“I won’t let you alone, Jae.”

 

 

 

 

“…Jae?”

 

Then, Yunho found himself in Jaejoong’s embrace as tears escaped the latter’s eyes.

He wasn’t alone anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Jae?”

“Yes, Yun?”

“Is it only me or does it smell kind of…burned in here?”

“…”

“…”

“OH MY GOD, THE PIZZA!!!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again :D I just felt like uploading the next chapter now ^^ I finished only moments ago, but couldn't wait for it myself anymore XD I love uploading stuff and really whish I could write even faster, ne~ Since it's night in Germany, I'll be going to sleep. So, have fun with the new chapter and see you guys tomorrow <3