First awakening of the demon

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

A/N: Warning!!! THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY BLOOD DRENCHED!!!

If you can't take violant actions - and I mean REALLY violent actions - I recommend you to scroll down to the last paragraph to continue (this chapter doesn't include future-chapter relevant informations, so it's not necessairy to read). Thank you <3

 

It was a wonderful sunny summer’s day.

An overly lucky raven haired boy hopped through the streets, not only because his lessons ended earlier due to the heat, but also because he scored full points in his tests. Soon, he reached a beautiful house in the middle of an alley with pink blossomed trees which was his home. Euphoric, the little boy rang the doorbell and giggled in joy as his mother finally opened the door.

“Umma, Umma!!!!” he jumped into her arms “Joongie got full points in his tests~ and school’s out too~”

“G-good boy, J-joongie. C-come in, I j-just made dinner for y-you.” His mother smiled, but Jaejoong felt something’s wrong.

Nevertheless, he entered the house. Just when he put off his shoes, he uttered in worry “..Umma…are you alright? You don’t seem to-“

 

“RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

A sharp growl echoed through the house. Immediately, Jaejoong ran towards its source to find a bloody massacre in the living room.

“App-“before the shocked boy could come to his dad’s rescue, two men grabbed his arms and pushed him down to the ground. The red liquid that had dripped from the injured father’s wounds was soaking into Jaejoong’s clothes.

“WAEEEE?!?!?! APPA!!!!! UMMA!!!!!” He tried to free himself from the strong grabs, but no matter how hard he tried, it seemed impossible. The only thing he could do was watching the man in front of him stabbing his father again and again.

“Appa!!!! Gwenchanayooo???? Appa!!! Appa!!!!”

Tears escaped the boy’s eyes seeing his completely transformed dad chained up onto a chair, bleeding from everywhere it was possible. One of his demon horns was lying on the ground, probably painfully shot off his head.

Suddenly, the stranger pulled his knife out of the helpless again and turned towards Jaejoong. “Is that your son?” The raven haired started shivering as the blood drenched man came closer and knelt down in front of him “The new demon born..?”

 

“Ah..s….I told….y-you…th…is….curse…e-ends…with…ahhh….me…” the suffering demon whispered in pain “He..s…no….monster…” Then, he coughed blood.

 

“Appa!!!!” Jaejoong shouted when the man blocked his view and stared at him. “Is that true?” a wicked smile cured up on his lips “Are you really no demon born?”

The young boy was frightened to death, not able to bring a word out.

 

“I-I…” his father shivered “I told you…he…is…n-not….y-you can…kill…me…but..l-let him…goooh…” The man stood up again and headed back to the parent.

“I think you’re none to decide this.” He snickered “But thank you for the idea. Maybe that’s an option to get all the boy to talk.~”

“AP-“

 

SLAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

 

…A blood streaming head fell to the ground and stopped only inches away from the boy. It was his dad’s head.

Time was frozen for Jaejoong. This couldn’t be real! This just couldn’t! It didn’t make sense at all! It was only a nightmare, right? He would wake up in his comfy bed any second and the world would be fine again, right? RIGHT?!

…Wrong! Time started passing again as the living hell continued.

 

“So tell me, little man...” a knife touched the tip of his nose “Are you the demon born?...or…shall we ask your mom to answer that question?”

Jaejoong stared at the man like a terrified deer caught in the trap of the slowly approaching huntsman. His body was completely numb, his brain out of order.

 

“…You don’t wanna talk? What a pity!”

The man turned towards the hallway. “Bring me his mother, D.O.”

 

A tall, brown haired man pushed the enchained woman forward, pointing a gun at her back. When she saw her beloved man’s lifeless body, she fell to the ground crying endlessly. D.O. pointed the gun at her head.

 

The men who kept the boy immobile lifted Jaejoong up, but the latter had only eyes for his destroyed mother. When he felt a harsh stinging pain on his cheek, the boy faced the man with the knife again.

 

“Last chance to talk, sweetie…

 

Are you a demon? YES…OR…NO!”

“JOONGIE, DON’T TELL THE-“

BANG!!!!!

 

…The crying woman’s corpse fell to the ground with a hole in it’s head.

 

“UMMA!!!!”

Surprised by the sudden attack both men let go of the wide eyed boy who immediately rushed towards his mom.

Silently, he held her head in his arms while the blood fountain splashed all over his body.

 

“…You had your chance to speak up. What did you expect?” the man chuckled diabolic “Demon hunters don’t make jokes, remember tha-“

 

BOOM!

 

The brown haired’s head separated from its belonging body and shattered at the wall next to the man with the knife with an inhuman speed.

The stranger dropped his weapon as he winced in shock “H-h-how in the heaven’s?!”

 

Jaejoong let his mother’s head slide out of his hands and stood up.

 

The two other men tried to attack him, but as they passed the 50 cm distance, they fell apart like dummies, only parts of their bodies left on the ground. By this time the floor was one big blood red ocean.

 

Now, only Jaejoong and the shivering demon hunter were left.

 

The raven haired slowly approached the man. With every step he made, his hair turned blonde, his teeth grew sharp, horns and a tail grew on his body, his ears became furry doe-like ones, his hands formed into big green claws and his body got taller and more muscular.

 

Quickly, the man grabbed his knife and protected himself with it.

“F-f-!!! Back off, you little beast!!!” he panicked and tried to walk backwards, but as the silver eyes pierced into his soul, his body became stone.

“I’ll f**king kill you, if you don’t back off!!!”

Suddenly, his body got pushed by an invisible power and landed at the wall next to the mushy remnants of D.O.’s head. One second later, the demon stood only inches away from the hunter. Jaejoong squeezed the man’s hand like an orange and glared into his frightened eyes.

 

“…You killed my father…”

 

As the grip got tighter the man started to moan in pain.

 

“…You also killed my mother…”

 

The sound of shattering bones could be heard when blood ran down the blonde boy’s hand.

 

“…because you wanted me.

 

Jaejoong let go of the arm as the man broke down screaming with one hand less.

 

“…Here…am…I!”

 

 

The huntsman went too far for the beast inside Jaejoong to keep calm – now, it took completely control over the boy. While he would be completely frightened of the painful shouts, the demon was totally addicted to it. It’s eyes widened in lust as it saw the suffering prey in front of it.

 

“..Does it hurt?”

 

The man tried to hide his face with his arms, but the beast grabbed them and stared with a threatening smile right into his eyes.

 

“Let go, f**king MONSTER!!! AHHH!!!!”

 

Pissed off by the man’s struggling, ‘Jaejoong’ kicked into his stomach and ripped his arms off. Another long, breathtaking scream filled the house and set the powers of the demon free.

 

“…I asked you a question. But for you, I’ll repeat it again~” The blonde boy’s eyes started glowing as his evil smile grew wider “Does it hurt?”

 

“YOU MOTHERF**KING BASTARD!!! YOU—“ Jaejoong grabbed the man’s neck and dug his claws into his eyes, pulled them out of the head and squeezed them in his paws.

 

“GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! MY EYEEEEEEES!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Slowly, the beast was getting satisfied, but still it wasn’t enough torture. In that case, he leaned forward and whispered into the hunter’s ears.

 

“…Why are you so stubborn? …Maybe I need to try something else…?”

 

The poor man was to shocked to even take a breath, but he didn’t have the time for this anyways when Jaejoong took hold of his back and cut his torso open. When he reached the organs, he grabbed one after another and pulled them out.

The screams of the man were unbearable for a human, but the demon appreciated them a lot and started to break the man’s rib cage, causing him to scream the life out of his body.

 

Now, his paw laid on the stranger’s heart.

 

“…One last time” the blood covered monster said icy.

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

 

“…yes…” the man managed to say in between crying and screaming.

 

 

“…Good.” Jaejoong was close to satisfaction.

 

“…May this pain disturb your soul forever!”

 

Finally, he pierced his sharp fingers into the heart until it stopped beating.

 

 

 

Jaejoong stayed at this place 2 hours after the last one died.

When he realized what happened, he hurried to pack the most important things and set the house on fire, so none would know what happened or where he was.

He ran as fast and as far as his feet allowed him to; tears never stopped running down his face.

He took a train to a foreign place and itinerated until people from an orphanage caught him.

 

 

 

 

 

(Here comes the last paragraph)

 

This was the first time he transformed into the demon he was. Ever since, the fright of himself never left him and turned him into an ever hiding person. Even though this angst gave him an incredible strength to tame the beast, just now it managed to come back to let Jaejoong know it’s never gone. Sitting in the dark house, he wondered why it returned right now.

‘Is it because of Yunho? …But what purpose does it have to show itself to him…?’

 

 

Ding Dong. Ding Dong Ding Dong.

 

 

Taken out of context, the delicate boy froze on his spot as the doorbell rang.

….In his current condition it was pretty impossible to answer it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~~ *changes into a clean shirt and wipes the blood off her face* Sooo, a little flashback this time, no Yunho Q.Q, but it's parallel to the time Yunho spends at school. Next chapter he will appear again, I promise <3 

(for those who skipped the violent part ->) As we learned in this chapter, there are also demon hunters and those people weren't so nice to Jaejoong and his family...besides that, only male descendants in the Kim's family have the demonic genes. v.v

I'd say Jaejoong has a pretty big problem right now XD Since he didn't completely turn into human again and a very familiar someone's standing in front of his house...kekekeke, let's see how he manages to save the situation this time :P