From: Kim Jaejoong / To: BaboYun

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

2014.10.07 21:07 From: Kim Jaejoong/To: Yunnie

>>Hey Yunho, R U still awake?<<

 

2014.10.07 21:10 From: Jung Yunho/To: Princess JaeJae

>>Sure, did something happen? °A° <<

 

2014.10.07 21:11 From: Kim Jaejoong/To: Yunnie

>>No…I just thought about making breakfast for U and Me 2morrow…Likey? <3 <<

 

2014.10.07 21:14 From: Jung Yunho/To: Princess JaeJae

>>DAEBAK!!!!! *w* I’ll bring the blanket! ^^ *excited* <<

 

2014.10.07 21:15 From: Kim Jaejoong/To: Yunnie

>>Okiiiiiii~~~ CU 2morrow~~ Good night Yuuuuuun >///< <<

 

2014.10.07 21:18 From: Jung Yunho/To: Princess JaeJae

>>Alright, sleep well, princess~ :* KKKKKKKKK<<

 

2014.10.07 21:19 From: Kim Jaejoong/To: BaboYun *new name saved*

>>YAH!!! I will come and kill you in your dreams!!! Ò.Ó<<

 

2014.10.07 21:22 From: Jung Yunho/To: Princess JaeJae

>>Don’t do it, in the end you’ll hurt yourself again~ ;) <<

 

 

 

 

It was an ordinary morning. The school’s gate just got opened half an hour ago and eeeeverything was quiet and peaceful until….

 

“YUNYUN!!!!!!~” A happy raven haired boy ran towards the figure under the oak and wrapped his arms around it.

“Good morning, Jaejae~~” Yunho said inhaling Jaejoong’s vanilla scent.

“Morning Yuuuun~” The petite boy let go of the hug and smiled at the latter “How are you?” “I’m perfectly fine. And it seems like you’re in a pretty good mood too~”

The younger one lowered his head in embarrassment “J-Just because y-you’re here…keke” Yunho’s heart started flattering at this statement while his lips curled up into a smile. Just as he wanted to answer a familiar grey cat had enough of being invisible for the two lovebirds and spoke up.

 

“MEOWWWW!!!!”

 

Finally, Jaejoong knelt down and Jiji’s fluffy fur. “Good morning, Jiji~” he said while getting out the feed “Jae-umma didn’t forget you~” Faster than expected the cat was satisfied and the petite boy turned back to Yunho. “Of course I also didn’t forget our breakfast. I hope you like Onigiri~” Jaejoong opened the plastic box to show Yunho the wonderful food he made. The brown haired boy could only stare in excitement at the incredible delicious looking food as his mouth started watering. Both sat down on the blanket and enjoyed their breakfast like their beloved cat. “Oh, Jaejoong-ah, this is sooo good” Yunho said while chewing the rice “We should have breakfast every day! It makes the day become a better one~” Jaejoong smiled widely “Everything you like, Yunho.”

 

Jaejoong never imagined to become happy ever again. Yunho changed everything, it took him no effort to make the raven haired’s heart race in joy and break his walls one by one. Slowly he learned to trust him, but still he couldn’t tell him the slightest bit of his circumstances. Yet there was a small hope inside him Yunho might be the one he was looking for; someone who wouldn’t run away….away from the demon he was.

 

Both boys sat there having breakfast while smiling and secretly stealing glances of each other. Jiji, who finished eating, noticed what was going on and decided to do something about it. So, she bit into the sleeve of Jaejoong’s jacket and pulled it with all her power towards Yunho. “Jiji, what…?” Jaejoong leaned in, even though he didn’t understand what the cat wanted. But Jiji wasn’t finished yet. She also pulled Yunho’s arm into Jaejoong’s direction. Yunho, who was confused as well, followed the cat with his eyes and leaned in too. Now, that Jiji successfully completed her mission to bring them closer to each other, even if it was only physically, she meowed in happiness. That moment, both of the boys looked up and held their breaths as their faces were only a few inches apart.

 

“Wha—“ Yunho gasped. Again, he was stunned and recently knocked out by Jaejoong’s beauty. He felt like it was getting worse with every time it happened, which was pretty bad for his plan to hold back the feeling that slowly grew inside. How long would his strength last before he starts losing control and confess to him? No! No matter how much this love takes him down, he couldn’t just tell Jaejoong he loves him. He would think he’s crazy! Besides…why should he love A BOY in return…? A boy that isn’t even close to his beauty…

 

 

…If only he knew he already confessed. And Jaejoong reciprocated his love with a kiss.

 

 

“Yah, Jiji! What are you doing?!” Jaejoong yelled in embarrassment, but the cat snuggled herself into his lap and meowed innocently. “..you little crazy kitty, what am I doing with you~” When the petite boy looked up again, Yunho had tilted his head and looked at the ground with a sad expression.

“Yun~ Are you okay? …Is something wrong?”

“…N-no…” The brown haired hesitated, but Jaejoong could feel something’s deeply bothering the other one. He took his hand and looked at him cheerful smiling. “Yun..I won’t let you walk around with such a worried face~ You need to smile, ne~” The raven haired let go of Yunho’s hand and started doing some aegyo “Like this, neee~” It looked too weird for the latter to focus on his thoughts anymore. First, he only chuckled a bit but lastly he burst into laughter.

 

After a while he felt better and pulled Jaejoong into a hug.

“…I didn’t know you could be such a freaky princess, Jaejae~” Yunho took a smell of his favorite drug.

“Yah, do you want some hits?!” the petite one in his arms protested blushing.

The tall one chuckled “We both know the cutey girly Jaejae can’t hit a manly Jung Yunho like me.”

“YAHHH!!!!!” Jaejoong broke free from the hug and stared with a tomato-red offended face. Just then, Yunho took one of the latter’s strands and winded it round his finger.

 

“I’m happy to be with you, Jae. Even though it was hard for me in the beginning and I thought you’d hate me forever, I don’t regret that I stuck with you in first place. I wonder if I ever have had such a great time if I had chosen to be with them…” He smiled sincerely at Jaejoong.

 

“Thank you, Jae.”

 

 

Jaejoong didn’t react. The raven haired burned down inside while he was looking at the brown haired with a slightly opened mouth. He was just about to get mad at him and what did he do? Sending butterflies into his stomach and melting down his poor heart! The words Yunho said echoed through every bone in his body and filled every vein with happiness. This love was too intense to keep it under control….!

 

BAMM!!

 

The tall boy landed with his back on the ground as Jaejoong swung his arms around him and put all his weight on him (even if it wasn’t that much..).

“…Jae?”

“Shut up, babo-prince! Let me hug you!” Jaejoong said and snuggled even more onto Yunho's broad chest.

“…Jae…” Yunho whispered completely dumbfounded. Then, he slowly let his hands slide over the petite one’s back.

 

Nothing could ruin this wonderful moment.

 

 

 

Like every morning, Jiji escaped as soon as the other students appeared. Jaejoong and Yunho entered the school’s building and were just about to head to their classroom when they saw Daehyun waiting in front of it.

“You should go and wait for me inside.” Yunho said pushing the raven haired forward.

“Do you think he-“ “Just go, Jaejoong!”

Before he could say something, Daehyun approached them. As Yunho told him, Jaejoong left him behind.

 

 

“Good morning Daeh-“

“Do you think it’s funny to hit innocent girls with vases?” the dark blonde one started.

“You-..inno-…She tried to strip me down! How can this be an innocent act?”

“And, is that a reason to hit my cousin with a vase on her head?!”

“She is your-“

“Listen, Jung Yunho” Daehyun took a step forward and grabbed the brown haired’s jacket by its collar “I nicely recommend you to say sorry to her and start dating her immediately. Otherwise I don’t see any other option but breaking your f**king bones.”

 

Yunho froze in shock. He never expected Daehyun to turn out like this. But even though he was frightened to death, he couldn’t bring himself to date Jihyo. He didn’t want to lose Jaejoong at no price.

 

“I can’t do this, Daehyun.”  

 

“Oh, why?” The latter looked right through his skin.

 

“…Because I’m already taken.”

 

“Is that so?” Daehyun said diabolic smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Then show me your girlfriend.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone!!! I'm sorry I couldn't upload a new chapter yesterday, but I accidently killed my keyboard yesterday and had to buy a new one today Q___Q Good advice: Do never ever fill your mouth with water first and THEN swallow it bit by bit. Especially not when your throat is dry and you have no control over your coughing-reflex. (In my case it was juice which made it even worse x_x) .....SO ANYWAYS!!! ^^''' Here is the next chapter, the begin of my hilarious idea :P This will definitely be hella fun to continue writing >:D Let's look forward to the next chapter togetherrrrrr <3