Purple Flowers and Bloody Knees

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“The weather is really good today, isn’t it?” Mr. Kim asked the students. He was in a very good mood, something must have happened to him that he was that happy, Yunho thought, since he never saw a teacher that happy before, except he was going to trick the students and got out some surprise pop quizzes. “I decided you’re going to work outside today and enjoy the beauty of the nature.” The students screamed in excitement. “Now, back to the task! You and your tablemate will work as a team and look for something pretty to draw, like flowers for example. Whatever you choose, let your inspiration flow~” Everyone was happy having such a nice teacher, everyone, except Jaejoong. So he didn’t hesitate and broke the murmurs of the other students with his cold loud voice “Mr. Kim, do we have to work together with our tablemate? I don’t appre-“ But Mr. Kim cut him off, still answering in a happy mood “Yes, you have to. I think it’s good for you and Yunho since he doesn’t know many people in here and you are a very quiet person. Making friends doesn’t hurt, does it?” “Yes, Mr. Kim.” Jaejoong answered, biting his tongue. He tried so hard to avoid getting in touch with Yunho, but this teacher screws his plan by one stupid word, teamwork. On the other side, Yunho froze when he heard Jaejoong’s rejecting words. His heart ached like he got stabbed into it. He didn’t understand why the other one tried so hard to avoid him. He felt like he was some kind of bacteria that Jaejoong didn’t want to be infected with and it made him sad. He wanted to make friends with his new classmates, with Jaejoong, and didn’t want him to hate him. 


Both walked beside each other, remaining silent. Yunho looked at Jaejoong every now and then to make sure he isn’t about to kill him, but with every glance he took it was more difficult to look away again. Jaejoong’s beauty caught his attention again. His smooth raven hair sparkling in the daylight, his big doe eyes that looked like two black holes in which you can easily get lost once you look into them, his flawless. snow white skin… Once their glances met, Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh. “I-I…” “You better look out for something to draw. Or do you think my face is what you’re looking for?” “Actually…” Yunho blushed, but couldn’t stop his mouth from saying it, “your face is really pretty.” Jaejoong stopped walking and stared at him in disbelief. His heart skipped a beat and he immediately blushed scarlet. “Wh-wh-what did y-you just s-say???” “I said you’re pretty, erhm…I mean, handsome, kekeke. …T-there are for sure many girls who try to approach you, r-r-right?” Yunho tried to save the situation. “You think so? … To be honest you’re the first one who’s even close to that, but I don’t want a relationship anyway…” Jaejoong chuckled, but realized he was actually keeping up an unwanted conversation and returned to his cold aura “What do you even care? Keep concentrating on the flowers, I don’t want to walk around and waste my time forever.” Yunho was happy Jaejoong didn’t misunderstood what he said, but he was also confused by the younger one’s reaction. At first he seemed to have some kind of sympathy, but then again he turned cold out of sudden. He sighed and walked on as he saw a pretty flower in a small distance. “Jaejoong-sshi, I think I found something pretty. Please wait here, I’ll hurry and get it.” He said and walked towards the empty basketball-field. On the other side there was a pretty purple flower between the bricks on the ground. Yunho pulled it out and stood up again, but when he turned around and wanted to go back to the other boy, he was gone. And no where else to see.

 

After running lost around to find Jaejoong, Yunho finally found the latter sitting on some stairs, calmly drawing what he chose to be his object. “Jaejoong!!!” The chestnut brown haired boy reached the stairs panting heavily and sat down staring at the other one in disbelief. “Why did you just walk away? I told you to wait for me!” Jaejoong looked up, lowly chuckling “Just because you told me to do so it doesn’t mean I’m going to do what you say. Besides, you found me anyway.” That was enough for Yunho, who really panicked back then, to lose his temper. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? DID I EVER DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU OR WHAT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH? I’M TRYING TO BE NICE HERE AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COLDHEARTED IDIOT! YOU KNOW WHAT? THE GIRLS WHERE DEFINETLY RIGHT ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTH WASTING TIME WITH!!!! AND YOU STILL WONDER WHY NONE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?! HELL, I CAN SEE WHY!!! WHO WOULD EVEN SPEND TIME WITH YOU FOR MONEY, IF YOU TREAT PERSONS AROUND YOU LIKE THAT?!”
He froze covering his mouth after saying the last sentence. He shouldn’t have said that. He felt like this was the biggest mistake he could have made. “J-jaejoong, I-“ But Jaejoong who’s expression didn’t change at all cut him off. “If this is what you’re thinking, it’s alright, isn’t it? It’s a free country, right? None forces you to spend time with me after all.” Yunho tried to tell him he didn’t mean it that way, that he was worried to death what could have happened and who he could go to to get help, but his words fell on some deaf ears. Jaejoong faced his paper and never looked at Yunho again, nor answered or even looked like he listened. But even if he pretended not to care at all, he felt his heart aching.

 

“There you are Yunho!” The older boy looked up to see a familiar black haired girl and and her friends walking up to him. “We were looking for you~” Jihyo said, sitting down next to Yunho and after her, also Seulgi sat down on the other side of Yunho, between Jaejoong and him. “How are you?” Jihyo asked, doing some cute aegyo. “Ah, I’m…fine…” Yunho responded, but couldn’t hide the guilty expression on his face caused by the stupid incident with Jaejoong. She took one of his hands into her’s and pouted. “Aw, Yun-ah, but you don’t look like you’re fine. Tell me, what’s bothering you?” He looked towards Jaejoong, hoping for any reaction, but he remained facing his artwork. This was already enough for Jihyo to understand what’s going on. “Yah! Stupid!” she yelled facing the raven haired boy, but gained no attention. So she stood up, grabbed his paper and threw it onto the ground. Yunho looked at her in surprise while trying to realize what’s happening right now. Again she spoke up “Hey, , I’m talking to ya!” Jaejoong didn’t care to look at her, he stood up and passed her to get back his drawing. But when he bowed down to grab it, Jihyo kicked him from behind and made him fall to his knees. “Jihyo!” Yunho shouted as he finally realized what happened, but she didn’t hear him. He wanted to stand up and help Jaejoong who obviously had bleeding legs from the fall, but Ara held him back. The younger one moaned in pain when he slowly turned around to face the girl who kicked him. “Yes, that’s right, I’m talking to you” she said, evil smiling. “Listen, coward, the poor Yunho here is hurt by your disgusting attitude towards him and I think it’s not fair to make the innocent one having a bad first school day, right? So SAY SORRY TO HIM OR GO TO HELL!” Yunho’s heart ached in pain seeing the fragile boy struggling to stand up with his blood drenched knees. He was the coward, not Jaejoong. He had to say sorry, not Jaejoong. It was his fault. And not Jaejoong’s! Yet, all he did was standing there watching the scene. When the raven haired finally stood again, he looked at Yunho. Half-hearted smiling. “It wasn’t my choice to work with you anyways, so I’m going back into the hell where I came from, I guess.” Then he turned around and walked away. “Jaejoong, wait!” Yunho yelled, but the latter didn’t want to hear him. It was just what he wanted, right? Jaejoong wanted Yunho to stay away, doesn’t he? But why was it so hard to keep going? Why did his heart feel so disappointed with his action? …Did his heart have hopes Yunho could be different than the other ones around him?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeeeeeey :D Today it's JYJ's comeback <3  The album sooooo awesome, I can't wait for my copy to arrive anymore!!!!! <3 <3 I think my favourite song is "Creation" ^^ How about you? :)
By the way: Thanks to all of you who subscribed and commented the story <3 It means a lot to me Q_Q Kamsahamnidaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! <3
I'll try not to screw the story up! o.o