The depressed black-addict

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“Uhn….”

The light of the sun blended his eyes. He quickly covered them with his large hands and turned away. A sudden headache caused him to groan in pain.

Once again he tried to open his eyes.

 

“Where the heck am I…?”

 

He was lying on an enhanced three quarter bed with elegant black metal ornaments at the edges and dark purple satin bedding filled with soft feathers. Next to his bed was a small nightstand, also black with metallic onaments, and a crystal glass table top. Not far away was a opened window with black curtains at its sides.

 

‘It seems like pretty everything in here is black’ Yunho thought as he inspected the other furniture in the room. ‘Wherever I am, and with whomsoever, this person must be a black-addict or deeply depressed.’

Slowly, the tall boy got up, holding his head, and started investigate a little more. First object to get some hints from were the bookshelves that covered the wall next to the bed. Yunho’s eyes scanned them one by one, but he couldn’t find anything helpful, so he decided to check out the dresser. Automatically, he looked into the mirror above and froze when he noticed he was wearing a sky blue pajama with cloud pattern and not the clothes he wore when he left his house.

“What the heck…?!”  

Then, he stopped to think about it and tried to open the drawers, but all of them were locked.

“Damn…”

CRACK!!!

 

Suddenly, he heard the sound of crashing class.

Carefully, he sneaked towards the door and opened it slowly to peak out of it.

Just that moment he knew where he was. Yunho couldn’t believe his eyes as he turned his head in and out the room again.

 

‘This is….Jaejoong’s room?!’

 

 

 

“….JAEJOONG-AH!!!!!”

 

 

 

Forgetting his headache completely, Yunho sprinted downstairs in panic. Something bad must have happened to him!

 

 

“JAEJOONG-AH, WHERE ARE YOU?!”

 

“…I’m in the kitchen, Yun-ouch!” Hearing the latter answering already calmed him a bit, but it only lasted until he saw the delicate being sitting on the kitchen floor in between glass shards.

 

“OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING AGAIN?!?!?!”

 

Jaejoong chuckled in embarrassment while trying to get up “W-well…I-I…wanted to m-make breakfast and p-put it on plates, b-but-“

 

“Don’t move!” Yunho shrieked in fright the other might hurt himself. Ignoring the fact he didn’t wore any socks, the tall boy entered the kitchen and carried him to a safer place, which was…the living room.

Jaejoong’s heart started racing erratic when Yunho brought him so close towards his body. His face was right at his neck, so close he could smell the latter’s own masculine flavor. Jaejoong could barely hold himself back to get under its mesmerizing spell. The happenings of last night only worsened his feelings towards Yunho. It was love at first sight, he was sure about it.

 

“…Jaejoooooooong?”

 

“HUH?!” The raven haired woke up from dreamland.

 

Yunho chuckled at the latter’s surprised expression. “I asked, if you were hurt somewhere, Jae~”

 

“Jae…” Jaejoong repeated as his face got all red. ‘He’s giving me a nickname’

 

“Is…something wrong? You seem so…uh…distracted by your thoughts.” The brown haired boy said giving the petite boy a crooked look.

 

“N-n-no nononononono!!! I’m fine!”, Jaejoong answered hasty waving his arms “Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine!!!”

 

Yunho wanted to answer something, but his attention fell on Jaejoong’s completely bruiseless, bare arms. Then, he also saw his face was flawless as well, without any band-aid. The latter noticed Yunho’s sudden mood change and both looked at each other in confusion. Yunho kept staring speechless at him and soon, Jaejoong froze as realization hit him. The air he breathed in was stuck in his throat.

 

This was bad.

 

VERY VERY BAD!

 

 

 

The tall boy softly grabbed his arm and looked at it from every point of view. He couldn’t see anything. Jaejoong only watched him doing his experiments, frightened to death to receive a question. Yunho noticed how the raven haired slightly hyperventilated in scare and decided not to ask for his and the latter’s own good. Avoiding the sensitive topic, he let go of his arm and faked a smile.

 

 

“We should clean the kitchen up, I guess. Breakfast’s already getting cold.”

 

“…Yunho!!!” Jaejoong stood up and held the other one’s hand in reflex.

The latter chuckled about the petite boy’s astonished reaction and put his second hand above Jaejoong’s.

“I guess this isn’t easy. And pushing you won’t do anything good, as far as I know.” He looked straight into the smaller’s round eyes “So, I won’t ask anymore. But please…give me at least a tiny chance to get to know you…and with that…

 

 

I beg you to forgive me for yesterday.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong stared at him in disbelief. What the hell was just going on?! Yunho gave in? HE REALLY GAVE IN???

 

“Yunho!!!!” The petite boy flung his arms around the latter’s neck in relief. His secret was safe AND he had someone beside him. Jaejoong just couldn’t believe it. He was so frightened Yunho would start a fight again tears of happiness escaped his eyes now that he didn’t.

“Jaejoong-ah” Yunho wrapped his arms around the raven haired beauty and swung him around. Then, he cupped his face in his hands. “Babo, why are you crying…? Did you really think I would break my promise and leave you alone?”

“I-I was sc-scared…y-you just said you’re so-sorry because…you were d-drunk…”

“I- WHAT?!” The almond shaped eyes almost fell out of Yunho’s face when he hear those words.

“What?” Jaejoong wiped his tears away and looked at him confused “Can’t you remember last night..?”

“I…no…the last thing I remember is…” Yunho forced himself to use his stinging head “…how I left Daehyun’s house. After that…I woke up in your bed this morning.”

 

Jaejoong’s heart dropped. Yunho knew nothing about what he did. Was all of it just drunk-talk? …Was that honesty in his voice just a delusion…? A lie?

 

“What did I do? Anything bad?” The tall boy started breaking out in questions “Anything stupid? Didn’t I behave? Or even harm you???”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I love you.”

 

 

“Yun-“ Jaejoong turned around in shock.

 

“Shhh, I’m not done yet.” Yunho hushed him and giggled. Jaejoong could only look at him with widened eyes and listen.

 

 

The brown haired boy remained silent for a while as he admired Jaejoong’s face under the moonlight.

 

“It’s not easy to put into words…especially not now that your face is right in front of me. I thought I found something that would fit, but…nothing can describe this feeling inside me. Only looking at you makes me so dizzy, I even forget my name…so beautiful is your face…You know…back on my first day…I already fell for it. I don’t knew what it was that got me feeling so strange, so I kept thinking it was just a delusion…but it came back again whenever our glances met.”

 

He caressed Jaejoong’s face.

 

“And still not knowing what it is, I carried on to walk around in circles. But soon it wasn’t only this addicting feeling…this bubbly, warm feeling…I also experienced pain. Of course…someone would feel bad to hurt someone…but…hurting you was more a piece of hell compared to the guilt you feel when you did a mistake. I wanted…I wanted so badly to make it right…to get you to the point you like me…more than anyone else. I didn’t want to be just a face with a name to you…you who was special from the start.”

 

Yunho chuckled.

 

“You must think I’m crazy. I think about me like this too. How could I feel like this within a few days, barely a week, and then even for a boy…but I can’t stop it. I’m lost, Jae. Look at me…I was so over protective, I wanted to know everything to let you be safe that I completely forget about your feelings….I bought flowers…I don’t even know why…I feel so bad when you leave my side…it’s like a spellbound…and I’m the fool falling for it…

 

 

And that’s why I think I love you, Jaejoongie”

 

 

 

 

Then, the oh so dark night lightened up as their lips were melting into one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Yun…it was….nothing…”