The killer and his victim

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“…Ahhh, that was deliiiicious!”

Yunho leaned back in his chair and smiled at Jaejoong. “You’re really an incredible cook. No wonder Jiji scrambled to get some of your food.”

“I’m glad you l-liked it” The raven haired looked down and blushed at the compliment. “If you want, I could cook more often for you~”

“Oh, I’ll definitely look forward to it!” The tall boy leaned forward and letting his hands fall onto the table as he shined in excitement. Jaejoong chuckled. He never imagined Yunho could be so cute even if he’s not drunk. His heart started fluttering.

 

“Uhm…Jae?”

“Yes, Yun?” the petite boy looked up.

“I know you don’t like answering questions..but…where did you put my clothes? I’d like to change..so…” Yunho’s cheeks got red out of sudden.

Jaejoong burst out in laughter. “Ahahahaha, I put them in the washer yesterday since they smelled like alcohol and the shirt had some lipstick on its collar, but they should be try by now. Wait a minute, I’ll get them for you.” With that, the raven haired left the kitchen.

Yunho’s heart stopped beating. “He saw the lipstick. He saw…” Panic filled his body. Jaejoong knew what happened at the party! ‘What must he have thought when he saw that?’ the brown haired boy thought ‘I don’t even know what I did last night. What if I told him it was Jihyo? He must think I-‘

 

“Here they are!” Jaejoong stood at the kitchen’s door holding his clean and folded clothes. Yunho froze as he felt the guiltiness inside stabbing his heart. Abruptly, he stood up and grabbed the petite boy by his shoulders.

 

“It was an accident!!!!” he almost shouted in fright.

“Yunho…what was an accident…?” the latter could only look at the boy in front of him in confusion.

“Jihyo! The kisses! Everything!!!” the tall boy said without blinking “Daehyungavemeadrinkbutitcontainedsomekindofdrug!!!! AndthenJihyocameandIwantedtoescapebutIfellonthebedandshestartedallofthis!!! Ididn’twanttobutthedrug-“

“CALM DOWN, MY GOD!” Jaejoong interrupted him shouting.

“I’m sorry.” Yunho said summarizing the content of his explanation.

 

Slowly, he let go of Jaejoong and the raven haired beauty started chuckling.

 

“Yunho, don’t panic. I know all of this.” He said patting on the latter’s shoulder. “I’m not angry at all, okay?”

 

“But how do you-“

 

“You stood at the front door crying your heart out asking to forgive me because you were so afraid I’d be angry, or did you forget tha-“Just then Jaejoong face palmed. Of course Yunho didn’t know, stupid!

“DID I?” The latter shrieked in disbelief as he heard what he did yesterday.

“…Yes…” the petite one assured him hesitating

Yunho was too shocked to say anything. He really did such embarrassing things!? IN FRONT OF JAEJOONG?!?!? ...Right now, he wanted to fell into ashes and stop living.

 

 

“…I think…that was cute…”

 

 

 

Hearing Jaejoong’s sweet words Yunho stopped breathing. His heart fluttered and he couldn’t help to hug him. He hid his embarrassed face in the latter’s pitch black hair as he inhaled its vanilla scent.

 

“You think I’m…cute?”

 

 

The petite boy’s heart squeezed at this question. What should he answer..?

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I do.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…But actually you’re the cute one in here. And I…am the cool one.”

 

“SAY WHAT?!?!?” Jaejoong immediately let go of Yunho and stared angrily at him as his face flushed.

“Kekekekeke, isn’t it obvious that you fit the cute little princess type better than me?” the tall boy smirked at the petite one’s face.

 

“LITTE PRINCESS????!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!” Now Jaejoong was really angry.

 

“Come on, never looked into the mirror?” Yunho laughed “Who would not fall for this pretty girly-“

 

“HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS!!!! COME AT ME!!!!”

 

The ‘little princess’ chased after Yunho through the whole house until the older one was stuck in a dead end: Jaejoong’s room. The raven haired smirked diabolic as he slowly went upstairs and approached his room.

 

“You’re dead, Yunho~”

 

 

‘Oh snap!’

The tall boy stared at the closed door. Jaejoong would come in by any second! Quickly, he grabbed a pillow and hid between the door and the bookshelves. His heart was racing more and more as he listened to the sounds outside the room.

 

Tap…

 

Tap….

 

 

Tap…….

 

 

 

Tap…………

 

 

Squieeeeeeeeek~

 

 

*breathe in*

 

*breathe out*

 

 

“Yuuuuuuuuuunhooooooooooo~ Pray I won’t find yooooooooou~”

A shiver went down the brown haired’s spine as Jaejoong’s bone shaking creepy voice echoed through the whole room. For a moment he felt like Jaejoong was a killer that wanted to brutally murder him.

 

Jaejoong approached the bed to check if his victim hid below it. Just that moment Yunho left his hiding spot and attacked him with the pillow which caused the latter to fall onto the bed.

“Yah!”

Now that the boys switched roles, the fragile victim tried to turn around to get up, but got pinned down halfway by killer Yunho.

 

“Got you, princess~” The older one said mischievously.

Jaejoong only looked at him with big doe eyes. He felt his body growing warm as his heart bounced faster and faster. Yunho was just on top of him, his face with those attractive heart-shaped lips, those y almond-shaped eyes, only a few inches away. His big, warm hands laid upon Jaejoong’s smaller ones and squeezed them lightly.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…”

Yunho could feel his heart pounding against his ribcage as he got lost in the petite being’s beauty. The vanilla scent of his hair mesmerized him and with every breath he took, his mind fell into a deep, deep sleep.

 

Forgetting everything around him, the prince slowly decreased the empty space between the princess’ and his lips while the beauty closed her eyes to receive the sign of undying love.

And then…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU’VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER

YOU’VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER

I’M SORRY YOU’VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER,

SO DON’T CALL ME NO MOOOOOORE~~~~~~”

 

 

 

In no time Yunho got up and looked for his phone. Luckily, he could find it on the nightstand before he missed the call.

 

 

“Yoboseyeo?...No, I’m fine, why-…really?...I’m sorry, I stayed the night at a friend’s house…might have drunken too much…yes…yes….sure…okay, bye…saranghae”

 

Then, he hung up.

 

 

In the meantime, Jaejoong got up too and was sitting on the bed now with a questioning face.

 

“My mom…” Yunho said “she wanted to know if I’m still alive.”

Jaejoong just nodded. He was still shocked about the almost-kiss Yunho gave him. Maybe it wasn’t just drunk-talk yesterday…?

“I should get changed and go home…she got ill from worry.”

 

“Yeah….your clothes are here…” Jaejoong pouted. He wanted him to stay longer.

 

“Aww, don’t look like this, princess~ You know we’ll see each other tomorrow again, ne?” the brown haired winked at him which caused the latter to flush.

“Yah! Stop it, babo~ …I’ll go and clean the kitchen.” Then, Jaejoong escaped and left Yunho in his room to clear his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shhhhhhhhh~

 

Soapy water was running down into the sink’s drain. Carefully, Jaejoong cleaned the cooker with a tiny sponge while singing along to whatever his brain spit out.

 

“Himkkeot aneun du pari neuseunhae jil ttae

 Do himkkeot naegero angineun

 Aetage apeuge heureuneun beokchan yeonghwaya

 Biwodo gadeuk chaewojineun nunmureun

 

 Geugon sarangira bureuneun ojik hansaram neoya

 OOoooh~ Neon nae angadeukhi~

 Dasi oneuri nae majimakcheorom neoreul saranghae

 OOooooh~ Neon nae angadeukhi~~”

 

 

“What a pretty song!”

 

Jaejoong turned around in shock to see Yunho standing in the doorframe.

“H-how long do you already st-stand there..???” the raven haired asked in embarrassment.

“Maybe a minute…maybe two…or five, who knows?”

“YAH!!!!” Jaejoong was about to throw the wet sponge at the tall boy when the latter smiled at him. “Your voice is so beautiful, Jae. It’s really touching.”

“…” The petite boy was defeated by Yunho’s charm.

 

“…So…got to go now…sadly….” The brown haired tilted his head as he slowly walked towards the door. Jaejoong dropped the sponge and went with him.

 

“…Thank you for caring for me last night, Jaejoong. I hope it won’t happen again…even if it was a pretty funny morning with you. But I guess we can also have fun without me getting drunk…” Both chuckled. “Anyways….take care of you while I’m not with you. I want to see you in a whole tomorrow, not in thirty thousand puzzle pieces like the plates this morning. If you need me, just call me, I left a note with my number on the nightstand….”

Jaejoong fell into Yunho’s arms.

“Thank you, Yunnie~ I’ll promise to be alright, but take care too, oki?”

 

“I will…” The tall boy said sweet smiling “I will..”

Then, both let go of each other and separated with smiles on their faces. None of them could wait for the next day beside the other one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeeey guys! Here's your sadistic author-sshi :D ...At least I guess you must think by now I'm sadistic since I always find something to ruin the perfect YunJae moment XD I must confess, this chapter was really funny to write, especially the chasing part <3 While writing it, I also got a new idea for next chapters and I guess it's even more hilarious than this one here~

I'm very happy that I decided to write this fanfiction and upload it. All the support gives me a very encouraging feeling that makes me want to write more and more <3 Thank you very much for letting me discover how much fun it can be to write :)