Begin

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“Beep Beeep Beeeep Beeeeep Beeeeeep Beeeeeeep Beeeeeeeep Beeeeeeeeep”

 

It was 5 am in the morning. A slender hand reached out for the alarm clock and turned it off after struggling to get it. A few sunrays shone through the edges of the dark curtains in front of the open window, yet one could only see the silhouettes of furniture and the fragile being laying on a bed.

 

“Already…morning…” the delicate boy yawned and stretched his arms. Then, he got up and opened the curtains to let the sunlight fill the room with its warmth. Even though it wasn’t that much sunlight since the sun was still red and barely more than its half rose yet, Jaejoong loved to begin his mornings sitting on the windowsill, taking a bath in reddish sunrays, admiring the beauty of the fusion of night and day. It helped him to relax and clear his mind which he needed today even more, now that the possibility that Yunho would try to get close to him was incredibly high. The raven haired boy frowned when the thought of the other one crossed his mind. His heart started beating rapidly, which caused him to curse. As the relaxing atmosphere got destroyed by his inner fights between “Come on, Jae, give f***ing in” and “Come on, heart, shut the f**k up”, he left his room to take a shower. But when he stood in front of the bathtub completely stripped down, he noticed he still wore the bandage to cover his burned skin.

“It should be all good by now…can’t feel any pain.” He murmured to himself while poking into his arm. He loosened the knot and pulled the bandage of.

 

As he expected: the wound was completely gone.

“At least one good thing about being me…”

 

After that, he got inside the bathtub and let the warm water kiss the last piece of sleepiness inside him away.

 

Only the sound of the water prevented the house to be completely filled with silence. There were no other people living in it, Jaejoong lived all alone in this small house. Once it was lively and bright, his friends came to visit him every day. But ever since that one day in autumn, the house was cold and empty. Ever since, his heart was frozen.

 

Jaejoong left the house as soon as he put on some clothes and packed his bag. It was 6:30 am and it took him only 20 minutes to get to school. Yet, it was too early for lessons, but ever since he found the little grey kitten wounded on the campus one morning, he decided to take care of that small being and bring him food. Half of a year passed by and with every day the cat’s love towards Jaejoong grew. Now, since it was getting colder, he thought about taking the homeless plush ball with him.

 

Filled with joy to see his small friend again he entered the territory of the school. While walking towards the big oak where he sat the other day and technically every morning, he opened his bag and put out the meal he prepared for his cat.

“Jiji-ah~ Jae Umma is here~” But when he looked up, it wasn’t only Jiji waiting for him.

 

 

When he saw the raven haired boy standing there paralyzed, he got nervous and went up to him.

“Good morning, Jaejoong.” He smiled.

The latter didn’t know how to react. He came to feed Jiji, but right now Jung Yunho stood in front of him. Next to the oak, there was a red-yellowish blanket lying on the grass and two bento-boxes were placed on it. Jiji was sitting there, too. “Your little friend wanted to accompany me when I was waiting for you~”

Jaejoon kept staring confused at him for a while. Then, he finally spoke up.

“…Why…?”

Yunho chuckled. “I wanted to thank you for, you know,…saving me…I hope you didn’t have breakfast yet.”

“…N-no, but I-….”

“Then let’s go! I used my mom’s recipes, so it shouldn’t taste that bad~”

Yunho took Jaejoong’s small hand and led him to the blanket.

 

What is going on..?, Jaejoong thought. He was still paralyzed and completely lost. He knew Yunho would show up today, but that he would wait for him in the morning to have a breakfast with him was definitely what he expected the least. Yunho treat him really nice, nicer than anyone ever did, even though Jaejoong didn’t bother to show him a cold shoulder. It was too much for his heart to keep calm anymore.

A warm sparkling feeling slowly made its way through his whole body. Within seconds, he could feel it in every move.

 

Ever since that day in autumn, his heart was frozen.

Ever since Yunho showed up, blossoms of life made their way through the slowly melting surface.

 

As soon as Jaejoong sat down on the blanket, Jiji snuggled herself into his stomache. “Jiji-ah~” He her fur for a while, then opened the small box he brought with him and placed it in the center of the blanket. The grey cat didn’t hesitate and devoured the self-made feed. She purred while enjoying its delicious taste. “Jiji seems to love your food. You must be a good cook.” Yunho said smiling. “Well…I cook almost every day. I guess I gained some skill over the years.” Jaejoong answered softly and a petite smile curved his lips. Yunho was very surprised that Jaejoong could show a slightest bit of happiness, even though it was barely to see. He always saw him with a cold or thoughtful expression on his face, he wondered, if Jaejoong could even express something like joy at all. And now that he was given the chance to see it, he was completely blown away as he realized how incredibly beautiful the boy in front of him looked like when he smiled. Yunho couldn’t help to scan each and every centimeter of the beauty’s face while his heartbeat got faster and faster.

After a while, Jaejoong stopped watching his beloved cat and looked up. That moment, his eyes met Yunho’s. Both felt chills running down their spines.

 

“I…uhm..t-think we should eat too…kekekekekeke” Yunho said while scratching his not so itchy head.

 

“Y-yeah, let’s do that.” Jaejoong answered a bit shy.

 

Inside, Yunho cursed himself for getting into such situations over and over again, but Jaejoong’s looks were just to mesmerizing for him. Even though he knew it was a boy, he couldn’t resist. Now that Jaejoong noticed he was staring at him, he had a very awkward feeling inside his chest. Why is it that he loses connection to the world whenever he looks at him? Yunho didn’t understand himself anymore.

 

Jaejoong took the black bento-box next to him and opened it carefully. The delicious smell of rice with kimchi entered his nose and caused his mouth to water, so he didn’t waste any time and tried a bit of it. “I hope you like it.” Yunho said as he noticed the sparkling in the younger boy’s eyes. Jaejoong looked up and nodded constantly. “It’s very delicious!” he answered while taking more kimchi-rice into his mouth.

 

Both of them peacefully ate their breakfast next to the oak.

Yunho was glad that he was able to win Jaejoong’s attention this time. Finally, it seemed like he would accept him.

 

“I’ve never seen Jiji behaving like this towards a stranger.” The black haired beauty said as the cat laid on Yunho’s lap and purred. “Usually she hides behind me or escapes whenever somebody approaches her.”

“Really? How strange~” The brown haired boy answered while Jiji’s head.  

“Yeah…strange…”

Could it be that the cat felt the same way Jaejoong felt whenever Yunho was there? Then again…wouldn’t that prove Yunho really IS special?

Jaejoong leaned his back on the tree as he thought about that possibility.

 

>>It didn’t show up anymore, maybe..maybe I can give it a try…<<

 

 

“Hey, Yunho?” Jaejoong said and broke the silence.

The latter looked up in surprise. “Yes, Jaejoong?”

 

“…Thank you.” He smiled.

 

“…You’re welcome.” Yunho understood the message behind it. “You’re…welcome…”

 

The boys spent the rest of the time they had before lessons started next to the tree.

What they didn’t know was that somebody watched them from a distance.

 

 

 

“You’ll never get Yunho.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there~ :D New chapter is uploaded, finally Jaejae accepted Yunho :3 But trouble is on it's way v.v I hope, this chapter isn't as boring as it felt like while writing it O.o