How to break a phone

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“Jaejoong~ Ahhh…babe…I love you…”

 

“Yunho-yah~ …I’m so happy…”

 

The petite boy wrapped his arms around his muscular lover and kissed him passionately which caused the latter to moan in pleasure.

 

“Yunho~” Jaejoong snuggled his head into the other one’s neck and held him tight “I love you so much…you’re already my soul~”

 

Yunho carefully cupped the raven haired’s face to kiss him once more, but when he looked at him his happy face turned into a shocked one.

 

“Yunho?”

 

Shaking his head in disbelief, the tall boy let go of Jaejoong immediately and crawled backwards until he hit the bed’s edge.

 

“Yunho, what…?”

Wondering what’s wrong, the delicate boy looked at his body to realize his once so tiny hands turned into big green claws with long and sharp fingernails. Shocked, he reached for his ears to feel no human ones, but furry doe-ears at the spots. Slowly, his claws drifted upwards; now he was grabbing his small pair of bull horns. With a sense of foreboding he turned around…and faced a long green reptile tail. This just couldn’t be!!!

 

“…Yunho, I…I can explain…” the raven haired said as his fangs pierced into his own lips. Teary eyed, Jaejoong moved closer towards his lover whose body was trembling in fright. The black strands on his forehead slowly turned blonde.

 

“DON’T COME CLOSER, MONSTER!!!” Yunho yelled as he held his hands like shields in front of his body.

 

Jaejoong froze in spot. Little droplets streamed down his cheeks.

“D-don’t be af-fraid…I…I-I’m not a-“

 

“NOT A WHAT?!” the brown haired boy bursted out “A MONSTER? LIAR! WAS THAT THE REASON YOU DIDN’T WANT ME TO ASK QUESTIONS?! BECAUSE YOU’RE A DISGUSTING BEAST IN FACT?!?! DID YOU REALLY WANTED TO HIDE THIS FROM ME?!?! FOR HOW LONG?!?! FOREVER?!?! AND WHAT WOULD YOU’VE DONE AFTET THIS?!?! DEVOUR ME?! MY BLOOD AND GORGE MY FLESH?!?!”

 

“N-no, Yu..Yunho….I…” Jaejoong wrapped his arms around his torso and tilted his head filled with shame “…p-please…I’m not like th-this…I-I love you…”

 

“…I thought I love you too…” Yunho said icy “…but I guess that was just one of your horrifying abilities...trying to seduce your prey, huh?”

 

Paralyzed from the pain his heart was struggling with, the fragile boy knelt on his bed shivering, covering his face to hide his tears.

“D-don’t leave me…I need y-you…”

 

 

“…well, but nobody needs you, worthless monster…”

 

Jaejoong looked up to find himself pushed onto the ground – and Yunho standing right in front of him with a nailed baseball bat. His cold eyes stared right into the broken hearted’s soul and tore it apart.

 

“Die”

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

An in sweat drenched Jaejoong screamed the life out of his lungs as he awoke from a bitter nightmare. Panting he sat up in his bed and tried to calm himself again… which ended with crying in fright.

 

Just when he wiped away his tears his body stiffened again.

 

“…No….No!..NO!!!!”

 

The fragile one sprinted to the mirror

 

….and looked at a completely transformed demon.

Not able to bear the truth, Jaejoong turned away the same moment he saw it. He waddled desperately back to his bed and grabbed his cellphone.

Just when he wanted to unlock it and check the time, he stopped himself. How should he use the touchscreen with those sharp claws of his’ unless he wanted to crash it?

Pulling his blonde hair in frustration he got up again and walked downstairs to look at the clock in the living room. The whole house was pitch black, a normal person wouldn’t have been able to see anything, but Jaejoong’s shiny silver eyes enlightened everything they fell onto.

 

It was already 6:30 AM. School started at 8:00 AM. The remaining time was too short to calm the beast.

“Guess Yunho has to survive school alone today…”

 

Then, Jaejoong went back to bed and let the darkness caress his broken soul.

 

 

 

Aforesaid boy sat under a familiar tree with a familiar cat waiting for his lover.

 

“Wonder what takes him so long today…”

Yunho sighed as Jiji jumped on his lap and gave him a crooked look.

“You’re waiting too, I know….” He her grey fur gently “Baby-Jiji is hungry for Umma-Jaejae’s food, hmm?”

“Meeeeow~” In response, Jiji her back and wipped up and down with her tail which gained a sweet chuckle from the tall boy.

“As cute as your owner…”

 

When Jaejoong still didn’t appear after another 20 minutes, Yunho took out his cellphone. Worry written all over his face, he sent a message to him, waiting impatiently for an answer.

 

From: Jung Yunho / To: Honey BooJae  2014.10.09  07:32 AM

>>Jagiya, where are you? Did something happen? Jiji and Oppa are waiting for you~ Saranghae <3 <<

 

 

Jaejoong was drowning in fright as his nightmare repeated over and over in his head. For now, it was only a fantasy, but knowing how close it was to reality brought tears back into his eyes.

Dazed, he whispered to himself.

“Yunho…Yunho come and save me….please…stay by my side…”

 

 

“~You and I~~ forever will remain for sure~~~

 ~Yuilhae~~ Majimak sarangiya~~

 ~chama malhaji motan nae sarangeun eobseo~~

 ~juwin sanggwanhaji mareo~~ Oh baby~~”

 

Jaejoong woke up from his trance when the sudden light of his cellphone brightened the darkness. Seeing Yunho’s ID on the display, the sobbing boy didn’t hesitate to read the message – not caring about his claws at all.

Soaking up his love’s caring words made Jaejoong only burst into more tears. The real Yunho didn’t hate him. He was worried.

 

He truly loved him.

 

 

 

After a few minutes Yunho’s cellphone vibrated. Immediately, the latter opened the message.

 

From: Honey BooJae / To: Jung Yunho  2014.10.09 7:36 AM

>>I’m sorry, Yunnie<3 …I don’t feel well at all…won’t come today. I hope you and Jiji are fine.                                                   I love you more than anything. <3 <<

 

The brown haired boy leaned his back onto the tree behind him and sighed once more. Knowing Jaejoong didn’t feel well made him worry even more. What could have affected his condition? Maybe he caught a cold? Or ate something wrong? ...Being separated from his suffering lover felt horrible.

 

“Meoooow?” Jiji pushed his hand a bit, curious what’s wrong.

 

“Umma is ill…” Yunho smiled sadly. Then, he grabbed his lunchbox and put the meat out of his sandwich. The cat hesitated, but lastly ate it.

“I know it’s not much, but it’s better than starving…”

 

The tall boy checked the time. It was almost time for his lessons, so he put his things back together and left the kitten. But before entering the building, he answered his beloved’s message.

 

From: Jung Yunho / To: Honey BooJae  2014.10.09 7:47 AM

>>My poor princess :( Even though I can’t be with you now physically, I’ll be there mentally. Don’t forget you can text me whenever you want <3 Please take a rest, my love XOXOXO 1-4-3 <<

 

Right after sending his SMS he heard a familiar voice calling for him.

 

“SMS flirting with your hot girlfriend, Jung?”

It was Daehyun.

“S-something like that…” Yunho stuttered while blushing slightly. In fact, Jaejoong and he weren’t having a fake relationship anymore. The beauty really belonged to him now!

“Ahahaha, dude, you should see your face!” the blonde boy laughed “You look like you took some drugs, that wide are you grinning!”

“Well, Jae-“ the lovestoned boy stopped himself from almost saying the wrong name “…hee is just too cute for her own good, I’m not to blame.”


“Yeah…speaking of Jaes” Daehyun uttered “Seems like you took my advice to heart, mh? Got rid of that guy?”

 

“Oh” Yunho negated “no, no, Jaejoong didn’t feel good today, that’s why he isn’t here. Probably caught a cold…”

 

“As if this guy would ever get ill!” Suddenly, Taeyang came into their conversation “That freak can’t catch a cold.”

 

“…He can’t?”

 

“Of course not” Daehyun snickered “If he recovers from bad injuries within a day, how do you think will he ever catch a cold, huh? I bet he got one of his attacks again, deserves him right.”

 

“ATTACKS?!?!?!” Now Yunho was in panic.

 

“Yup” the blonde one nodded “didn’t he tell you about it?”

 

“No!” worried boy’s heart started to race in worry about his love “Is it something serious?”

 

A diabolic smile curved up on Daehyun’s lips.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, well….if he didn’t tell you yet, I guess I shouldn’t tell you his little secret either. But….I think you could go and visit him after school. I bet he would love to see you, when he's in that fearsome condition again…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Author-sshi is baaaaack :D And a bit uncomfortable about the new asianfanfic design...It looks good in my opinion, but I guess I'll need some time to get used to it v.v Even though it's not that much of a change...anyways! I really feel like I develop some kind of sadistic attitude towards Jaejoong ö.ö Poor Jaejae needs love :( But Yunho will fix that for me, I guess ;D Ahhh....these days I'm totally into "chubby" Yunho, I don't know why...in fact he isn't even really chubby...but a little bit more weight fits him very well in my opinion....YUNHO, YOU'RE MUCH TOO CUTE!!!! TT___TT I think one day I'll also write a YunJae fiction about that...thehehe :> But let's finish this one first! *w* I guess....it will take me about 5-15 more chapters, so...yeah...I'll be having fun writing and I hope you'll be having fun reading :) See you next chapter, my lovely readers <3