My girlfriend Jaehee

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“I’m dead, Jaejoong. I’m. dead.” Yunho let himself fall onto the sofa pulling his hair in frustration.

“Calm down, Yunho, and tell me what he wanted. I can’t help you if you keep saying you’re dead but don’t tell me why.” Jaejoong placed a glass filled with water on the table hoping the desperate one would drink some to calm down. After the conversation Yunho had with Daehyun, the whole day he was sitting in their lessons with a pale face not telling a word about what’s wrong. No matter which technique Jaejoong used to get him to talk, nothing worked. Worried to death as he was, he invited him for lunch to satisfy him with food, so he would possibly tell him the problem that tortured him inside.

 

The raven haired carried a bowl full of tteokbokki towards the living room and served it Yunho. At least for a moment the latter could forget the previous happening and smile. Jaejoong put a lot effort into making the dish, besides it was his favorite food, so he couldn’t be happier.

The brown haired boy grabbed the other boy’s wrist and pulled him into a hug.

“…You know how to make me happy, don’t you?” Both giggled.

“I just couldn’t let you go home in your condition…” Jaejoong smiled “What kind of person would do that?!”

“Aww, what a caring princess~” Yunho teased the petite boy on his lap. But instead of protesting, this time Jaejoong only sighed and blushed. “…You should eat your food as long as it’s warm, you babo-prince.” Then, he playfully knocked the tall one’s forehead and got off of his lap.

 

 

 

Both were sitting next to each other enjoying their food when Yunho finally spoke up.

“…Daehyun found out I hit Jihyo with the vase.”

“YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!” Jaejoong looked at him in disbelief “How? When? Why?”

“…At the party…” Yunho hesitated “…when she tried to strip me down…I knocked her out…with a vase that was standing on the nightstand next to the bed…”

“…”

The raven haired couldn’t help to stare at him open mouthed. Up to now he only knew Jihyo took advantage of Yunho’s drunken state to kiss him to death, but that she also tried TO YUNHO was definitely too much for his imagination. Anger built up inside him. Oh how much she deserved to be knocked down with at least twenty milion more vases.

 

“…Anyways, Daehyun is…let’s say…pretty angry that I did that to his cousin, so…he made me choose between dating her or…”

 

 

Silence. The brown haired boy looked at the ground.

 

 

“…Or what, Yun?” Jaejoong looked at him worried. He knew how Daehyun could be when he’s raging.

 

“…or beating me up until I won’t see the sunrise.”

 

“WHAT?!?!?!” The petite boy grabbed Yunho by his shoulders yelling. His heart started fluttering as panic filled his whole body.

Now, Jaejoong was losing his feelings. Even though he hated her, it would still be better for Yunho to date Jihyo instead of getting broken into pieces. ...‘Cause Daehyun never failed to keep a promise.

 

“You chose to date her, didn’t you?

...DIDN’T YOU????”

 

 

 

“…I said I couldn’t do that.”

 

 

Immediately the raven haired let go of Yunho. He wasn’t that stupid, was he?

“Tell me that’s not true. TELL ME THAT’S NOT TRUE, YUNHO!!!”

 

“It is.”

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! WHY?! HE WOULD-“

 

“I CAN’T DATE A PERSON WHO HURT SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO ME!”

 

Silence, again.

 

 

Jaejoong froze. His eyes widened; he just couldn’t believe it.

Yunho chose him over his life.

It really was more important to him not to hurt Jaejoong than getting hurt himself.

 

 

“…Yunho…”

 

“…I told him I was already taken, so he would have no reason to kill me either.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong who stopped breathing ever since, let out a big sigh of relief.

“OMO Yun, you scared the hell out of me!!! I thought he’s after you now!” He punched the brown haired boy’s arm playfully. “Don’t ever scare me like th-“

The raven haired stopped relaxing as he saw Yunho’s scared pale white face.

 

 

 

“…The problem is, he wants to meet me and my girlfriend this evening to make sure she really exists.”

Jaejoong only stared at him speechless.

Yunho leaned back and pulled his hair again.

 

“...How am I supposed to show him a NON-EXISTENT girlfriend?!?! I don’t even know ANY GIRL living here! Where the hell do I get a girl from IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS?!?!?!?! A girl who would pretend to be my girlfriend, AISSSHHHH!!!! I’m lost…”

 

“…”

 

“I don’t know what to do…is there even anything I could do..? Daehyun will…he will…”

 

 

 

 

“….I could be your girlfriend, Yunho…”

 

 

Yunho looked up.

“You…WHAT?!” The brown haired boy almost choked on his own saliva

“…I don’t want to offend you, but even though I call you princess, you’re a boy, Jae. How in the heavens do you think you-”

 

“Trust me, Yunho, okay?” Jaejoong left the latter alone in the living room as he ran upstairs. The older one covered his face with his hands and sighed in desperation.

 

“I’m dead….”

 

 

 

After half an hour waiting Yunho decided to look after the raven haired. So, he stood up and slowly went upstairs.

 

“Jaejoong, what are you doing?”

 

 

No answer.

 

“…Jaejoong?”

 

 

Finally, he opened the door of the bedroom.

“Jae—“

 

 

But instead of the boy he was looking for, there was a beautiful girl sitting on the bed. She had long curly caramel brown hair, big doll eyes with long eyelashes, a porcelain pale skin and plump, strawberry red lips that blended into a pale rose pink. The short pale raspberry dress she was wearing had puffy sleeves and frills at the ends, she had a same colored oversized bow in her hair and wore white high heels.

Now, she was looking innocently at Yunho while touching the tips of her sparkling pink nails.

 

 

“…Am I girly enough to be your girlfriend now?” she pouted.

 

 

 

Yunho was speechless. Jaejoong looked like a wonderful angel that just came from heaven. If he haven’t had fallen in love with him already, he was sure he would have fallen for him now. His heart, no, correction, the strange pink-reddish jelly in his chest which once was his heart was skipping beats at this incredible being in front of him. He felt so hot inside he couldn’t breathe anymore and his legs were giving up on him.

 

“How…” The brown haired boy knelt in front of Jaejoong touching his bare legs.

 

 

“…When I ran away from the orphanage…I had no money…and nowhere to go to…so I was looking for a job....the best I could get was serving in a maid café…and since the people from the orphanage were searching for me, I needed a second identity anyways …...that’s why I got all of this…”

 

 

“Jaejoong, you….”

Yunho looked at the lovely beauty’s face as he started blushing. Slowly, he got on his feet again and leaned forward to hug him.

 

“You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen….”

 

The petite being pulled Yunho closer and smiled widely in his arms. All the worries the two of them had seemed to be forgotten by now.

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going, Yunho?” the pretty female Jaejoong asked after walking for a while.

“We should be there soon. Daehyun said it was a bar next to our school..”

 

 

“…Since I’m your girlfriend now…I need a new name, I guess.” The beauty said looking at the ground to hide his red face. Calling himself Yunho’s girlfriend felt so weird.

“A name?...uh, I totally forgot that” the tall boy chuckled “What aboouuut….Kim Jaehee?”

“Kim Jaehee?”
“Yes, that’s good!” Yunho smiled “My cute princess Jaehee <3”

“Jaehee” giggled the cross-dressing boy in amusement. This evening he could act cute and lovely around Yunho and say all the things his heart wanted to say without worrying about it; today he would be in a relationship with Yunho. Even though it was a fake one for now, it felt real from the very first moment.

 

 

“That should it be…” Yunho sighed and held onto Jaehee’s hand.

Still he felt uneasy about Daehyun and worried he could find out that it was no other than Jaejoong next to him.

 

“Are you ready, love?” she squeezed his hand slightly as she felt the situation's pressure torturing her boyfriend and smiled at him.

The tanned boy’s eyes widened in shock when he heard her words.

 

“…Don’t worry, I’ll be beside you~”

 

Slowly Yunho’s strained face relaxed and he nodded resolutely.

“I wonder if he’ll be jealous of me having such an angelic girlfriend like you, sweetheart~”

 

 

Then, they entered the bar unknowing what might wait for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeonghaseyoooo~ :3 As promised, my new chapter for today~ This time, our cute JaeJae is a girl ^-^ Let's see how the meeting with Daehyun works out, ne? ;D (already preparing for evil Daehyun) Hopefully you still enjoy the story~ c: I'll keep fighting!