First School Day

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

“Today I’m having great news for you” The once so endlessly chatting students got silent in no time as Mr. Shim started talking. “We’re going to have a new classmate from now on.” The students’ eyes started shining in excitement. Mr. Shim walked towards the door and opened it. “Come in” the head teacher said and the new student entered the room. The girls fell in love with the handsome stranger on first sight. His chestnut brown hair whipped back and forth as he took elegant steps toward the teacher’s desk in front of the class. His almond shaped eyes were filled with joy and a wide smile was placed on his face. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you.” He bowed down. The girls started giggling because of his cuteness. “Alright, Yunho”, Mr. Shim said kindly, “please sit down wherever you find an empty space for you.” But there was only one empty seat left…

 

Yunho walked along the seats until he dropped his bag next to his chair. Next to him sat another boy, looking outside the window with a lost and desperate emotion on his face. He didn’t seem to notice Yunho at all, not even when he sat down next to him.

“Let’s start with today’s lesson, then.” Mr. Shim said and started to write something down on the chalkboard. Yunho copied everything neat and tried to get into the subject matter listening carefully to the other students and his new teacher. Time passed quickly and faster as expected the lesson came to its end. Since the mysterious boy next to him still didn’t notice him or didn’t want to notice him, Yunho tried to be kind and put himself together to introduce himself. And there he went, tapping on the other one’s shoulder. Yunho breathed in and just wanted to start talking as he held in and looked at the beautiful face in front of him. Two big black doe eyes looked at him innocently, confusing Yunho with the raven haired’s gender since he never saw a boy with such pretty eyes before. Besides, the beauty had a flawless porcelain pale skin and raspberry colored plump lips that made Yunho’s heartbeat speed up immediately. “H-hi..uhm…” Yunho stuttered “…I a-am Jung Yunho. N-nice to m-meet you!” The two pretty doe eyes scanned him from head to toe and stared at his face for a while. Then, the extremely handsome boy answered with a low voice. “Yunho..I see…I think it’s better if you never talk to me again.” Without at least introducing himself to the new student, the boy stood up and left the room. Yunho awoke from the stunning moment and followed him quickly. “Hey, wait!!” Yunho yelled as he sprinted to keep up with the rare beauty who obviously walked faster and faster to escape him. “Yah” The taller boy was finally able to grab the other one’s wrist and turned him around “Why did you say that?” The feminine one looked at Yunho confused, not expecting him to run after him. “You…” he hesitated and escaped the taller one’s glance, “..listen..I..”

“…Yunho-sshi?”

Both boys looked in surprise at the group of three girls walking towards them. “Uh…yeah..?” Yunho let go off the other boy’s wrist and faced the girls. A black haired stopped in front of him, a blonde and a brunette behind her giggling. “My name is Song Jihyo. Nice to meet you.” The black haired smiled sugar-coated at him and played with her index-fingers. “Since…you’re new to our school, we, ehm, would like to show you around, so you can get along very well in no time...If you liked to” “Well…actually, I’m just talking to..” Yunho looked in the direction where the other boy once stood, noticing he went away and only his silhouette was to be seen at the end of the long hallway. “He doesn’t seem to be interested in a talk, soooo~?” Jihyo pouted. “Alright, I guess…” The brown haired boy got convinced and followed the girls, thinking about none else but the beautiful stranger. Something was wrong. Why did he say Yunho shouldn’t talk to him? And why did he walk away when he was talking to him? Yunho got curious.

 

After a short sight-seeing tour the girls and Yunho sat down on a bench at the campus. Yunho didn’t focus on the girls at all. His brain was stuck with the previous incident, but got cut off by Jihyo. “What are you thinking about? Are you actually with us?” Yunho sighed. “I just…wonder what’s wrong with him…he seemed to avoid any contact with other students…he doesn’t seem to have friends either…since the seat next to him was empty…” “Ah, don’t care about that jerk Jaejoong. He deserves it right.” “Say what???” “Yeah, he’s nothing close to a good person.” The blonde one, Seulgi, said. “A manwhore. Worthless, ugly, disgusting guy. You shouldn’t hang out with him.” Yunho didn’t believe what his ears just heard. The boy, Jaejoong, didn’t seem like that at all. “Why? …I mean, why do you think he’s that way? In my opinion, he doesn’t really look like-“ “Yeah, that’s just what all the other ones before you said who sat next to him. Strange, how the seat next to him gets empty again and again, isn’t it?” Ara said, laughing sarcastically. “What do you mean?” Yunho got too confused. “Yunho-sshi, just one good advice for you”, Jihyo said, grabbing his wrist as the school’s bell ringed, “don’t get close to him. He’s really no guy to interact with.”

 

When Yunho entered the classroom, Jaejoong already sat on his chair next to Yunho’s, reading a book. >>He’s no guy to hang out with.<< >>Manwhore<< >>Worthless, ugly, disgusting.<< His eyes were set on the raven haired boy while he walked towards his place, the girls words echoing in his head. Could his appearance be so different to his personality? Is the sadness displayed in those big doe eyes just an illusion? He sat down next to Jaejoong and observed him for a while, but the other one didn’t seem to notice that, nor that Yunho was only a few centimeters away from him, so Yunho got hit by his curiosity. “What are you reading, Jaejoong-shi?” Jaejoong got shocked and start which made the other boy chuckle about the cute reaction. “Y-yah, don’t do that ever again. Y-you scared m-me!...Who told you my name anyways?” “Uh?..” Yunho whipped his head in the girls direction, not noticing the serious glares they sent towards him, “The girls over there told me.” Jaejoong’s face turned cold. “Whatever. Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone? Besides. I doubt they didn’t also tell you to stop wasting your time in meaningless conversations with me immdiatly.” Then Jaejoong turned his head and faced the book again. “Jaejoong, I don’t understand you…Why are you being like this?” But Yunho didn’t get an answer. “…Did I do something wrong?” Jaejoong chuckled. “And how are you supposed to have done something wrong when you and I didn’t change any word yet?... … …But since it’s my nice day, I’ll give you a little hint: Look around you.” The new student looked up and realized what Jaejoong meant: The other students, mostly the female ones, but also many male ones were looking at them, whispering something to their friends. Quickly, Yunho kept his head down, embarrassment filling up his body. What was going on between them and Jaejoong? “…You see?...And now ‘ssssssshhhhhh’. And don’t you dare to even look at me.” “But-“ “ssshhhhhhh” Yunho was confused, deeply confused. Luckily, the art teacher, Mr. Kim, walked into the classroom right after their conversation, so the other students and Yunho lost their thoughts and focused on the beginning lesson.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here it is~ Chapter 1....and yeah...XD I don't know what to say right now, hahaha. I'm too excited for JYJ's comeback tomorrow *w* Anyone else in here jumping out of the window for excitement? ^^