Yun...ho...

A lonely Demon's Lovestory

It was early in the morning. Yunho didn’t sleep well after having such a troublesome first day at his new school, so he went to school earlier than he usually would do, hoping for something interesting to happen that might distract him from the problems he had. But when he reached the school building he noticed there were no other students yet. Taking advantage of this situation, he started strolling around the campus, enjoying the silence. After a while he decided to sit down on a bench and take a sip from his coffee when he suddenly heard a charming voice singing. Immediately he stood up and followed the wonderful sound to it’s owner.

“Saranghaeton gieok soge sara

 Sojunghaeton apeumdo gieok soge nama

 Sseureojimyeon neol butjapgo seorichyeodo oji anha

 Neol oechigo butjabado oji anha, boiji anha

 I feel so all alone~

 I feel so all alone~

 I wanna run to you my love~

 I~’m saving all my love for you~~~”

He froze when he saw whose heartwarming voice was singing such a depressing song: It was no other than Kim Jaejoong.
He was sitting under a tree, playing with a little grey kitten, but suddenly the tiny animal noticed Yunho and hopped off Jaejoong’s lap to get closer to the stranger.
Yunho, who was still shocked by the amazing voice he kept hearing, didn’t notice a thing and locked his eyes on the raven haired boy.
”Nae mamsoge bimiridwen, uri sarang, kkeonaeryeodo

 Jinachin nae huhoega neol chajeur—“

Jaejoong turned his head within seconds when he heard someone screaming behind him. His heart skipped a beat as he realized what was going on. “Jiji~” He stood up and walked towards Yunho, who was lying on the ground while the kitty rested on his chest purring. “What are YOU doing here?” Yunho looked up and met Jaejoong’s cold eyes. The peaceful expression that was placed on his face when he sang seemed to be an illusion. Also Jiji noticed the boy’s changed mood and ran away frightened. “Jiji…” The chestnut brown haired boy cleared his throat and slowly stood up. “Well…I was walking around the campus when I heard a beautiful voice…and I got curious…and then I found out it was yours.”
Silence.
A long silence.
Jaejoong stared at the ground trying to stop himself blushing on the compliment. For a long time he didn’t receive any kindness, so every time he does, it makes him feel overwhelmed. Or wasn’t it because of the rarity to hear something sweet like that..? Yunho couldn’t help to giggle about the latter’s weird face which made the younger one feel even worse. He didn’t know how to handle this embarrassing situation, so he turned around to walk away. “Hey, don’t go away!” When Yunho noticed Jaejoong’s attempt to escape, he grabbed the beauty’s arm and turned him back. “L-let me go! Th-there’s nothing to talk about!” “Yes there is!” Yunho looked concerned at Jaejoong. “I’m sorry about what happened to you yesterday…do your knees hurt badly?” The younger boy’s face cooled again as he remembered what he was actually up to: avoiding Yunho. “What do you care? “he said harshly and got out of the older one’s grip. “Didn’t you say I’m not worth your time? So don’t waste it on those empty words towards me. I know what you think about me, so don’t pretend to care!” Yunho looked shocked at Jaejoong. His heart ached again when he heard those words. “Jaejoong, look, I’m-“ “..trying to be nice here and all I am is a coldhearted idiot.” He smiled pissed off at Yunho. “No, Jae, no, you’re not, I-“His words kept stuck in his throat when he realized what kind of damage he caused. From a distance Jaejoong could see Jihyo with the school’s Basketball team and the cheerleaders. He sighed and gave Yunho his final words: “Why don’t you just go over to your new friends and tell them what you’ve got to say? Would be less trouble for both of us.” Then, he left Yunho behind. He tried to erase the thought, but inside he wanted to stay with Yunho. He knew what Yunho wanted to say. He knew what he said the day before when they sat on the stairs and the girls came along, that he was really sorry, but he just couldn’t give in. He shouldn’t give in. He should keep everyone out of his life. Because only when none enters his space, none will get hurt.

 

Sadly, they met again faster than Jaejoong expected. After the school’s bell rang he found himself sitting next to Yunho and some boys from the Basketball team in front of some chemicals. The teacher gave the class instructions to follow and let them do the experiment on their own, but to make the situation even worse for him, he seemed to be the only one who listened to Mr. Choi carefully. “So, Yunho was your name, right?” One of the popular guys in their row, Daehyun, started a conversation with the new student. “Yes, Jung Yunho, nice to meet you.” The other one chuckled “Don’t be so formal, man~ I’m Daehyun and this guy here” He hit the tall boy next to him “is Taeyang.” “Yo, man~” Taeyang turned to Yunho and gave him a brofist. The boys talked a lot about the team and discussed about Basketball, but every now and then Yunho tried to steal a glance of Jaejoong who was sitting on the other side of the row, writing something onto his paper. With every second he felt guiltier and guiltier. Oh how much he wished he could talk to the beautiful boy and make friends with him. While Taeyang and Yunho were talking, Daehyun lit a fire and heated up the water they needed for their experiment. After placing the pot on the fire, he carried on his chit chat. “You look very muscular, you now~ We need muscular guys for our team.” Yunho chuckled at the compliment “Ah, well..” But Taeyang gave in too “Yes, you should definitely join us. The girls will go all crazy about your hot looks, I swear.” Jaejoong couldn’t stand this anymore, curled up his paper and went to the trash can next to the chalkboard to toss it away.

Yunho was a massive error in his system. No matter how much he told himself, he doesn’t like him and he’ll only bring pain into his life if he ever let him in, there was a part inside him that knew it was different this time. Jaejoong tried not to listen to it, but it’s screaming got louder and louder inside him, started stabbing his heart when he saw Yunho talking to the others. Stubborn as Jaejoong was, he told himself he had to take the pain as a proof for his theory and nothing else. Yunho wasn’t special at all and his heart was weak enough to believe otherwise.

 

But just when he wanted to go back to the table and take a seat, he saw the water pot Daehyun put on the fire earlier was bubbling from the heat it gained and was just about to splash into Yunho’s direction.

 

That moment, all his denying thoughts were gone and he started running like his heart told him to do.

 

 

“Jihyo seems to like you, Yunho.”, Daehyun said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Oh, really…? I don’t know..” Yunho said laughing.
“She does, she talked like a waterfall when we had dinner and I dropped the word “new student”.” Daehyun rolled his eyes. “If that doesn’t mean she likes you, then I have no clue!”

“You had din-“
But Yunho got cut off as he heard someone screaming his name.

The next moment he found himself on the ground and a in boiling water covered Jaejoong above.

“Yun…ho…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeeey :) Next Chapter is up~ Hope you enjoy it <3 I'll be out today celebrating birthday with my family, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload a new chapter tomorrow. But I'll try to write as much as possible today :)