Chapter 3

Fan loves idol

You have been thinking for at least two hours about your discussion with Jessica and you still can't understand why she lied and hide that fact from you. It's not like you would be mad at her because her ex wants her back, you're mad because she lied. And since you don't want to say things you may regret later you decided to take a stroll around the city to calm down.

You are wearing this.

 

With Jessica , she has been feeling really guilty for lying to you. She has been holding her phone close to her waiting for your call. She thought you would be mad at her if she told you and since she didn't care about him that way anymore,  she thought she could just ignore but when you told her that you're going to work that she knew you would have to know so she told you.

" Calm down unnie, she will call you soon. Don't worry. " Yoona  said trying to calm her.

" I will only calm down when she gets her, hug me and tell me she loves me and that everything is okay between us again. That's when I'll calm down until then i will stay like this. But thank you anyways." When she said that, her phone started ringing. She quickly answered.

'Baby ?'

'Hey. How are you ?'

'I'm clearly not okay. And you ?'

'Me neither. How about we talk now ? I'm at your door.'

'I'm going. Just give me five minutes to grab my stuff.'

'Okay i'm waiting. Bye'

'Bye and i love you'

'..I love you too'

With that you hung up and waited for Jessica to get out  of the dorm leaning on the wall across the door and when she did and saw you, she threw herself at you and hugged you so tight like you would disappear if she loosed her grip. Soon you started to feel your shirt getting wet and her shoulders started to tremble.

" Baby you know i hate when you cry, even more if I'm the reason behind your tears. Please stop. I can't stand seeing you like this." You said hugging her as tightly as she is hugging you.

" I'm so sorry for lying to you . I didn't wanted to, i just thought it was nothing to be taken seriously. I love only you, i don't care about him like that for a long time. He is the one who can't see to forget me." She said breaking the kiss and looking at you. 

" I forgive you. After thinking for  a while i realized that it was a waste of time to fight for something so small.  Just don't lie to me again. We are in this together. I think i deserve to know what happens to you the same way you deserve to know what happens in my life. " You said truthfully. 

" You are right. I promise you I'll never lie to you again about anything." She said and she kissed you lovingly and you returned just the same.

" How about we go out for a date right now ?" You asked her. 

" I would love to. "She said wearing a cap and you held her hand while going to the elevator and then opening the door of your car for her and getting inside.  You drove to a friend's restaurant which you knew it wouldn't have a problem in being free to kiss and hug her all you want.

You spent a really good time and you brought her back. When it was time to say goodbye she asked you.

" When are you going to start working at SM baby?". She asked you while caressing your cheeks.

"Actually I'm starting tomorrow. " You said.  " Tomorrow ?".

" Yes i only heard from them yesterday and I'm already starting tomorrow. I'm really happy to be able to see you everyday. " You said kissing her cheek. 

" Me too baby. I'm so happy about that too. But now i have to go, i have an early schedule tomorrow then we'll go to SM building and we'll see each other then. Okay ?". She said kissing your neck. You shivered but smile at her action.

"It's fine. I'll be countingthe scind till i can hold you and kiss you like this again." You said showering her with kisses.

" Okay bye . Don't forget to text me so i know you got home safely. " She said. 

" Okay princess. I love you . Good night."

"I love you too. Good night." With that you kissed her one last time before leaving , happy that everything was cleared between the two of you.