Chapter 12

Fan loves idol

You were still on the stage, with everyone applauding you and The Lee's still shocked to see you there. Teddy asked you to say a few words and you nodded.

"First of all, thank you for the ovation, i feel really honored to receive that from everyone in here. What i did was only try to show him the loss YG would suffer from the comeback competition and since he is not that dumb he, after a few hours, agreed that it would be bad for both companies and decided to change it. But the enemies thing from what he said is a personal thing so i couldn't do anything about it, but with what my team and i accomplished today, we are really happy and thank you Teddy oppa for trusting in me. I owe this to you." You said and you bowed but when you did, Sooman and Hyojin got even more shocked and she couldn't control anymore so she ran to the stage while everyone made silence and hugged you while crying. You didn't understand what was happening until Lee Sooman took the microphone and said.

" 20 years ago me and my wife was with our 3 kids at a supermarket. Their names were: Lee Yoojin, the eldest, Lee Chaerin, the middle and Lee Taemin, the maknae. While my wife was holding Taemin was a little baby, our other two daughters started running to a toys stand that it was there and i didn't pay attention on them for a few minutes. When i turned to their direction, they weren't there anymore. By the time i went to search for them, they were already gone. We watched the CCTV and found out that a couple has stole them and left. We spent everything we could to find them but we never managed to. We thought that they were probably dead. Until now." He said and at the end looked at you."We are sure that this girl is our lost daughter, Yoojin." He said and you couldn't understand what was going on.

"It's impossible, my parents tossed me and my sister at an orphanage's door. You can't be my parents." You said feeling your head starting to hurt a little and pushing Hyojin away.

"Yes we are sweetie and we never tossed you anywhere, you and your sister were taken away from us by bad people.You have to believe us." She said while crying and you started to feel the pain in your head increase and you clenched with both of your hands.

"Minho let me go now." Jessica said and managed to get free from his grip and she ran to the stage."Baby, are you okay ?"She said holding you.

"It hurts. So much" You said clenching it harder and you started to see everything turn black. "Baby, please wake up, open your eyes please. Baby!!!!"

 

Flashback 20 years ago.

"Appa, look at that." A 7 years old Yoojin kept saying to her father." What ?" He said and you showed him lots of toys and he smiled." Can Chae and I go there appa ? Please?" You said using your puppy eyes and he smiled.

"Yes but don't go further than that." You and Chaerin went there and started playing while he continued  to shop . Suddenly a couple came near you and said." Hey little kids do you want to see much more toys than this ? We can show you." They said. "Really ?" They nodded and you followed them. But you started to notice something was wrong so you grabbed Chaerin's hands and started to run and screamed but they were faster and you continue to scream.

"Appa. Appa, help me. Appa."

 

"Appa!!!" You screamed while bolting up from the bead while sweating and panting.

"Princess appa is here, don't worry." Sooman said running to you and hugging you, who grabbed his shirt afraid to be taken away again. Everyone rushed inside the hospital room you were in and Jessica also ran to your side and kept caressing your back.

"Appa." You said while crying." It's me honey, don't worry, i'm not gonna leave you again." He said also crying to see you so scared ."Where is Chaerin ?" You asked and she came front while smiling.

"I'm here unnie." She said while holding their mother's hands.You looked at her puzzled .

"When you fainted, we called her and she came, we explained everything to her. About us being your parents but we don't know exactly what happened since she doesn't remember well. We were waiting for you to wake up to see if you remember something." He said while breaking the hug and you nodded."I do remember." You said and started to tell them everything that happened to the two of you.

"Appa is so sorry. If only i had paid more attention, none of this would have happened to you."He said while kneeling beside your bed while crying while you were with your mom on your other side."Appa, please get up." You said and he did."It was not your fault okay ? This things happen and most of al, neither nor Chaerin blame you for what happened. " You said hugging him and soon your mother, Chaerin and Taemin also joined the hug.

"Woah Taemin-ah, the last time i saw you were still peeing on your diapers."You said and everyone laughed including him."I missed you Jinnie noona." He said hugging you."Me too Minnie." You said.

"You still remember my nickname." He said ."So do you." Everyone laughed and you noticed Jessica was at a corner so you freed yourself from their hug, got the machines out of your body, got of the bed and went on her direction.

"Hey, don't cry, you know i hate when you cry." You said and she started hitting your chest while you smiled." You pabo, i thought you have died.' She said then you hugged her.

man-woman-hospital-consoling-photo-420x4

"I love you and i would never leave you, okay ?" You said and she nodded and you pecked her lips."Woah, i didn't know that my daughter in law works for me." Lee Sooman said.

"You are not angry that your daughter is dating a girl ?" You asked them and they shook their heads."As long as she makes you happy." Hyojin said." As well as you Krystal. But remember we can't promise to not punish you  if you hurt them." Sooman said teasingly and the girls laughed.

"Hey but i'm curious of something , how did you know i was your daughter ?" You asked and they answered." Well when we saw you , i felt something differen and when Teddy said your name, i started to think that it could be you." Hyojin said holding her husband's hand.

"But what really got us was the necklace that hanged from your neck. We gave you that necklace when you were 5 years old with the meanig of your real name Lua which means moon.. As well as Chaerin's Estrela which means star and Taemin's Sol which means sun." Sooman said.

full_moon_necklace_by_cellsdividing-d4x9 abaddb4bbcc8493bbf75b07351628ebf-1000x10514xzDsKERL._SY300_.jpg

Your necklace.                                                                          Chaerin's necklace.                                                  Taemin's necklace.

"I think it's the only thing they didn't take away from us." Chaerin said. You broke Jessica's hug and went to your new found family and gave them a group hug.

"It's good to be back to my family." You said and everyone smiled happy for the 5 of you.