Chapter 8

Fan loves idol

 61.jpg                                   jessica-snsd-shark-chanel-airport-fashio                                         tumblr_msx244MnQ31r36tcgo1_500.jpg

You couldn't sleep at all. You saw the hours pass and the sun rise in the sky. You did your every day routine but ended up forgetting something really important to you. You left your house and went to your car ready to go to work. To face Jessica, not so ready. And for the first time, you wished she had a busy schedule.

tumblr_llkq5nr7b91qe1ko7.jpg

You arrived at the building and Teddy oppa noticed the huge bags under your eyes. You tried to concentrate on your work to get your mind off the Jessica issue. You worked for a few hours until he asked you to give F(x)'s choreographer the title song of their new album so that she could start to create the choreography. You knocked on the door and heard laughter who weren't only of the girls, you heard a 'come in' and entered. You wish you didn't.

You saw Suju, SNSD, Shinee, F(X) and EXO but what caught your attention was that Jessica was sitting to close to Jonghyun who when saw you enter put his arm around her waist without her noticing but clear enough for you to see. You couldn't handle that so you quickly went o Suzy the choreographer and explained everything about the track. When she smiled and thanked you, you turned around ready to leave when you heard." Baby wait ". Jessica said getting up to go after you but a hand which belong to the guy beside her stopped her."Jonghyun let me go now." You turned around. " No you are staying right here with me".

zac-efron-ponytail-1031-7.jpg You tied up like this but your hair is a little longer than zac's.

Then it started. They heard a laugh coming from you and everyone looked at you. You were tying your bangs up."If i were you, i would let go of her hand before i ripped them off your arm." You said and everyone saw the change on your voice, on your body but mostly in your eyes. You were ready to kill him. He shook his head, you laughed one more time and started going o his direction but before you got close a pair of arms stopped you.

"Lia stop now. Let unnie back, please. She doesn't want you to do this. Please stop." Chaerin, who had gone to the bathroom said while grabbing your arms. You , or better, Lia laughed at her pleadings

" Oh please CL, Yoojin wants to beat the hell out of that ing bastard who think he is someone for a long time. I had to sit and hear her thoughts about how her girlfriend, who hasn't done anything to defend her in front of him, deserves someone better than her. Come on, she deserves better than you little thing. How can you say you love her and stay quiet while your little piece of of an ex boyfriend humiliates her in front of you, ham ? She has been holding me for a long time, if she can defend herself i'll do it for her with pleasure. Now get out of my face, your not my sister you are hers, don't forget that. Let me go CL." Lia spit those word who struck Jessica. Whoever this person is, she is right. She let Jonghyun say those thing t you and didn't defend you, she felt really guilty and swore she would never let it happen again but she was wondering who was that person and what happened with you.

"No please unnie, fight her, i know you are inside, please don't let her win. Fight unnie fight." With that Lia got tired and tossed Chaerin at the floor, Krystal ran to her girlfriend while Lia went on Jessica and Jonghyun's direction. "Jessica unnie please talk to her. Say sweet thing, asked her to fight. trust me and do it or it would be too late." Chaerin said and Jessica just did what she told her.

"Baby it's me please stop fight sweetie. Don't let her win. I'm' right here i'm not going to leave you. I love you.." She kept repeating those words and Lia stopped mid way and clenched her head and started mumbling a few things, it was like you and her were arguing until she fell down untying the bangs. Chaerin went to you and helped you to get up, you looked confused at everyone and asked Chaerin what happened and she sighed and said with a heavy heart since she knew what your reaction would be. " Lia ".

You started shaking your head saying no repeatedly and started crying and went to seat on a corner while pulling our knees close to your chest and passing your fingers through your hair. " Double personality." Chaerin said and got everyone's attention.

"Unnie desenvolved double personality after all the beating she received at the orphanage. It's like a defense mechanism she found to protect the ones she loves when she feels that they are in danger. Lia is like the bad and violent version. She is a and unnie completely hate this side of her that's why she takes a strong medicine to control the frequency of the 'attacks' but i guess with your fight last night she ended up forgetting to take it. That's is one of the most strong reason unnie thinks she doesn't deserve you. She doesn't want to put you to live with 'her'." Chaerin explained and everyone was shocked at what she just told them about you.

"I don't want your pity." You tried to control her before she got 'out' again. Jessica wanted to go to you again but Jonghyun stopped her. Again." Don't go near her, she's dangerous. She could hurt you. Stay here with me that i promise you i'll protect you." He said and looked at you." He's right, i'm a monster, you should stay away from me as much as you can." You said getting up to leave but before you could turn the door knob." If you don't stop right there, Lee Yoojin or Lia, i don't care and if you Kim Jonghyun don't let me go right now, i swear someone WILL be dead by the time i finished with both of you." HellSica said and the temperature fell. You stopped and turned around and Jonghyun let her go. She walked up to you, you thought she was going to slap you and break up with you but what she did surprised you.

giphy.gif

She hugged you and you froze but then you started crying and hugged her back tightly. ' I love you Yoojin and i love you Lia. I love you baby. And i'm sorry i didn't defend you and i'm sorry i didn't know the hard time you were going through. When you feel lonely remember there's someone who is thinking of you. That's me. If i could have anything in the world, it would be you, no questions asked. Jonghyun wants me back and is saying no what you are dangerous and will hurt me but the thing he can't understand it's that if i could be with anyone, it would still be you. I love every thing about you, i don't care if you have double, triple personality, i'm sure i would love all of them because no matter how many of them you have..." She pointed at your chest."...there is only one heart and it's mine for the keeping. When i tell you i love you it's not out of habit or to make a conversation. It's to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do and i don't want you to ever, ever, ever, ever let me go because you know what ? On that day, my life will be over." She said crying while you were already sobbing hard, you pulled her close and kissed her.

tumblr_m5eu4xYnzY1rx5lcio2_250.gif2011.10---s164c11---Pedro,-Alice,-Robert4-2011.11---s164c14---Pedro,-Alice,-Robe

                                                                             You and Jessica          Chaerin and Krystal

"I love you too baby, so much." You said. "Me too baby." She said.

"Tae tell the managers to clear my schedule today because i have better things to do. And you Krys, Chae ?" She asked them and they agreed to go with you. You four left and since it was a bit late there were almost anyone on the streets. All of you got on your car and you drove to a beach you knew that it would be safe to be affectionate with them. Later, Chae and Krys went to play in the water while you and Jessica just watched them.

beach-beautiful-boy-couple-Favim.com-685                              tumblr_inline_mzxf4zXRm61syqu3n.jpg

You and Jessica we like this only in the sand.                                                    Chaerin and Krystal were like this.

You were wearing a jacket, you sensed that she was cold so you took it off, putted on her and laid down on her lap again. "What about you baby ?" She asked worried that you might get sick. " Gweanchana." She smiled and pecked your lips before watching the sun set with you at the beach. What could be better than that ? Nothing.